ill start with a less known one.
Shane fazen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KyERhqMjks
youtube.com/watch?v=b3Vs_1dWEZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zach Zeiler

Scott Herman fitness comes across as pretty sound, he's usually my go-to if I want a demonstration.

>Good /fraud/ channels?

Literally only youtuber I trust as natty. Everyone else is a cheating lying fag making money off 14yo lifters.

Definitly not as good as he used to be. Now he just makes remakes of his old vids

He seems pretty nice too, explains it well and comes across as someone who wants others to achieve as oppose to bigging himself up like Blaha and his endless Q&A's

>Literally only youtuber I trust as natty

Second year of lifting there, right?

Yea hi guys is this the thread where unknown youtubers pose as anons to market themselves? I need to know if I have arrived at the right thread kthx

>Scott Herman
he should b the god of Veeky Forums desu

knows his shit and is natty

Student Aesthetics

Athlean X is pretty good

kbooey every time

I had no idea he was a fag

Such a fag I'm never watching his videos again

>not watching Eric Bugenhagen videos to get amped up before lifting

youtube.com/watch?v=4KyERhqMjks

youtube.com/watch?v=b3Vs_1dWEZc

God tier:
3dmj
Iraki nutrition
Jeff nippard

Great tier:
Bret contreras
Juggernaut training systems (thought about putting this in god tier, it is that good)
Radu antoniu
Vitruvianphysique

Basic bitch/overrated as fuck tier:
Alan "m'lady" thrall
Omar assmuffin
Athlean x
Scott herman

Unwatchable tier:
Pretty much everything else

Gayfag here.
I would assume he is just marketing at us homos for ego boost and monies.

His accent is too atrocious for him to like dick

That's pretty fucking low to sell your ass like that I actually wanted to model myself after him somewhat but g4p that's about a low as it gets for a straight male what would a significant other think about this not to mention his parents and for God's sake think about the kids

lifting advice:
Omar Isuf
Alan Thrall
Athleanx, if I need any stretch or something about injuries and stuff like that.

Vlog/lifting:
Bradley Martyn.
Maxx Chewning.

From woman fitness comunity I think the best are Jazmine Garcia and Amanda Bucci. Especially Jazmine seems much less shallow than most other girls in the industry.

Also brosciencelife and Frank Yang:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ

Is this a joke thread? Can everyone who lifts for sub 6 months please leave at an instant?
Only good channel is Rest is for dyels and /nevergoingtomakeit/

let me guess, you havent really been lifting for long right.

what kind of fag likes to look at vlogs of cookie cutters trying to peddling their bullshit supplements and clothes

Batsinthebarbell is about to blow up I think. She started here but everyone either fedoraed her or r9ked.

How is AthleanX overrated? He gives great workout advice and goes in depth about the science. +he seems like a chill dude