Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Why is that man wearing pink

>wo is me!

Good for him.

This is why America will never win any Olympic medals in weightlifting, even when they manage to ban thr Russians.

I deadlift 315 for 5 reps. Give me two days of training in oly lifting and I'll outlift that hambeast no problem.

>wo is me!
FFS
Fat AND stupid

>wo

Forearms look tiny

3/10

BTFO AGAIN

If she lost 50+lbs she could compete at a lower weight class and maybe win something better than bronze.

Proof, that if you're an ugly woman just become fat and strong. Because being an ugly woman is almost being like a man, you're gonna have to work to get anywhere. It's still only playing life on novice since its easier to get help with goals.

Nice she hit a bodyweight C&J.

3pl8 dl places you in the dyel category friendo

Not even close. I'm stronger than 99% of the planet.

I think even 99% of a 5.972×10^24 kg planet could dl more than 3pl8

>Not even close. I'm stronger than 99% of the planet.

if you include children, women, and all the malnourished and dehydrated people living in Africa, India, China, and South America. You're not in the top 1% for people who consistently weight train.

I'm still stronger than you. I also squat 245 for 5 reps.

I don't mean to shit on you, but from what I can see, that's a 15 kilo bar, four 25-kilo plates, two 15-kilo plates and two collars of 2.5 kilos, a total of 150 kilos, if I'm not mistaken, and that's not accounting for any eventual smaller plates on the bars.
She has not only cleaned your deadlift plus ten kilos up under her chins, but she has also jerked it overhead. I'm not saying you won't be able to do the same some day, but you should be a little bit humbler as, well, she made the Olympic team and you kinda didn't even though your deadlift isn't bad for a girl.

I'll leave it to /owg/ to verify this claim, but I seem to have read somewhere that her lifts aren't even all that great. Seems like the one that took first place totaled 307 kilos, which, with my limited knowledge of weightlifting should mean she C+J'd something in the range of 160-170 kilos?

I'm not a girl. Fuck off.

Granted she's strong. Stronger than 99% of people, statistically speaking. That's surely something to be proud of. Being able to compete in the Olympics, not mention place, is something to think highly of. But fuck you cant be happy with looking like that, especially as a woman.
Olympic athletes get something like 42 condoms per person. Of course they're gonna want to mingle. Every nationality, race, etc is all there. There's something for everyone. And they're all in amazing shape with test and adrenaline pumping the whole time. If being fat made it hard to find someone in every day life, imagine being fat in a place where the average body fat is like 11%. Ya it's cool to be strong, but imagine if she put all that effort into something else. She could be still stronger than most people, while also being more agile and in great shape. She fell for the permabulk meme way too hard.

You know you can have scholarships and Olympic medals AND also look like an 8/10 AND not die of heart disease with wrecked joints at 50. But okay, keep hating, fatty.

LMAO

Most people can't

(You)

>ywn have a Super Cardio Bunny from Toothpaste Land Gf

>effyourbeautystandards
bitch, they're your beauty standards too that's why you're getting so buttblasted over it.

Maybe not, but fatty in OP's pic is now in a place where 97% of the people there do look like that. As said, she could be in way better shape. She chooses to be like this and then is salty about it.

>being Mexican
What a nasty flag.

thats not even a good squat, 4 months into a modified bulgarian program and I am squatting 355 for 5x5 395 3x2, but I also have gained like 70 lbs quite a bit of it fat, so I plan on cutting hard once I get to 4 plates, oh and for reference my starting squat was 215 lbs

Nothing about the olympics says you need to be attractive to win.

That being said her accomplishments could be done by someone less fat as well.

>being fat
Opinion discarded.

I don't get it ? Everyone knows super heavyweights are most fun to watch and strongest it's all about bigger weights not your bfat

pic source?

>I'm still stronger than you. I also squat 245 for 5 reps.
yeah, bitch. I'm not going to lie on the Internet. I don't even lift. but I could achieve your lifts in about 7 months if I did.

Can I ask why it is that you feel like you would be accomplishing something of worth by outlifting one, then?
Hossein Rezazadeh is also immensely fat, why wouldn't you rather outlift him with a few weeks of training in Olympic weightlifting, so it would be more fair than beating a girl (which you currently can't)?

Wikipedia article on missile crews

LOL, I reached your squat within 2 months of me first lifting.

Try again troll

Beta nerd detected. A man must assert his dominance over the weakest sex at every opportunity.

bro i was squatting that in high school
which if you are MODS

i'm 5'6" 136 pounds and i lift more than you LUL

>lying on the internet

She's previously been banned for doping
>roiding for this

I must be a weak bitch.

My lifts progress so slow.

Start at 95 lbs.
2 months later, finally hit lmao1pl8

I dont get it.

>why fucking live

>thinking anything past mediocre is lying

100% because you're not eating enough

>inb4 I'm on a cut.

Uhhh, who gives a fuck? Really. She's fucking STRONK, stronger than most of you, and competes professionally. Like, world-wide. If her goal was to look good, then whatever, she would've failed. If she was supposed to become strong, then she succeeded. Who gives a shit what she looks like?

>cut

But the whole reason i started lifting was to lose the gut, the rest of me wasnt fat.

So, your saying im not getting enough protein to build the muscle to move more weight?

>i'm 5'6"
HAHAHAHHAHA WTF ARE YOU A GIRL

that's 5 pounds a week. not bad :) keep it up dont worry about if you're slow or not as long as you're making progress uwu

no i'm a boy ... FeelsBadMan with a gun

protip: if you want to lose the gut, don't eat like a fatass. If you want to increase your lifts, eat like a fatass.

You can eat 1500 calories worth of protein only each day, you still wouldn't increase your lifts. You still need calories to feed strength.

when it comes to squats, that is pretty bad. At the beginning you should be tacking on at least 10lbs PER WORKOUT

>Who gives a shit what she looks like?

She does, or she wouldn't be posting passive agressive messages to make herself feel better. #ffyourbeautystandards is the surefire sign of a fatty with self-esteem issues.

Was thinking the same but no way she has 50 pounds of fat, so she would end up loosing muscle

it's already past the beginning for him, so there's no point in stressing him out about how much he should be adding. you're just discouraging him

>Bragging about anything less than a 5pl8 deadlift

>but no way she has 50 pounds of fat
are you blind? She has at least 20lbs just in that second chin.

They allowed a man to comp... oh, it's a woman.

My bad.

she has well over 50 pounds of fat

No

I don't care to coddle people, that's more harmful than being frank. If he's so easily discouraged, then it's just a matter of time.

Epic!

crying yellow laughing face

That wouldn't be satisfying to said user because said user has a special kind of hate that involves females. Said user has mental problems and biases that probably seep into his life on the daily, fucking shit up without him ever noticing.

t. Reddit

But

What is with all you guys that not so.secretly wish you were females and use the excuse "because everything in life is magically free when you're female"? Seriously, I need that pic of moot with the caption "I want to be the little girl "

This guy has to be trolling

Don't feed the troll

Who's moot?

I don't care what you do on your free time, try actually posting on topic.

Please stop, your new is showing.

Its an insect, methinks

Appreciate it.
Cant be discouraged cause it IS working.
Lost 2 inches off my gut.

It is working.

My lifts are shit but itll come with time.

And i figure its better to learn to cut and lose weight, then to bulk and gain muscle, and then try to figure out how to lose the excess fat never having done it before.

Hate to bulk, and then have to figure out how to cut when it matters most

>being new is a bad thing

Yeah really
>nobody here was ever new

Good for her. No one here will criticize a fat woman who is actually genuinely athletic instead of a Tumblr shitposter, faggot.

Do you know who moot is?

>BTFO AGAIN
how, she is strong, good, but ugly as fuck.

He is a retard but stop with this shit. Most men can't even budge lmao3pl8.

>olympics to promote well-being and health
>hambeasts with 30%+ bf with clogged up arteries competing

Though I did read some study they did last olympics among athletes and it was some crazy number like 90% of all athletes would say yes if given the option of winning a gold medal but be guaranteed dead after 8 years, so I think winning a gold-medal is more important to her than getting to fuck Usain Bolt.

Yes.
I was just adding to what that guy said.

People always point people out for being new, like its bad.

Everyone was new at some point.

I came here during the handover from moot to hiroshimoot

Can you please explain who moot is? :(

that dude looks fucking strong

To be fair, most people who lift the heaviest shit aren't thin. Gotta eat big to get big etc etc.

>#effyourbeautystandards
>Still shaves her armpits and wears earrings.
I guess beauty standards only include not shoveling cakes into your gaping maw.

Nice meme, lad.

Moot is the creator of Veeky Forums.

>what is google

>And i figure its better to learn to cut and lose weight, then to bulk and gain muscle, and then try to figure out how to lose the excess fat never having done it before.
cuts are a lot easier after bulks though. There's literally no difference except you have more muscle to allow you to eat slightly more and lose more weight.

Thanks, I've been practicing.

Im too afraid to get fat

Ive only lost around 7 or 8 lbs but the visual difference is astounding.

I dont wanna go back.

Id rather be a dyel, than fail to cut and be ripped, than be fat

And this is all because i have no discipline and im not gunna make it.

If i stop this cut, and start eating on a bulk, ill never be able to change back.

>not gunna make it
>i know

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Stop projecting

The founder of 9gag. He died :(

>even though your deadlift isn't bad for a girl
TOLD
you're a god my friend

Yeah, but what is that, a bodyweight C&J? Hardly impressive.

Anyone who deadlifts at least once a week gets there in a matter of months

Most men don't know what a deadlift is, even in 1st world countries.

>>>/global/rules/6
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
If you aren't going to post anything of quality, don't post at all. Faggot.