Veeky Forums shitty advices

>"Do a buzzcut. It's look manly af."
Most of the people at my gym looked at me funny. I'm probably thought as a skinhead, lol

Might as well get a swastika tattoo to finish it off OP.

> mfw balding
>mfw buzz cut is only way to avoid looking like some sort of trappist monk/paedo hybrid

Fuck my life

But you do look manly
>implying that's you

Itt Jesse pink man decides to lift

They looked at you funny because you now look A E S T H E T I C as fuck OP. Get your shit together OMG

you look good faggot what's wrong with it ?

They're staring at the pube shit on your face nigger

doesn't look bad at all

you pull it off tho.

Suit yourself. Play the hypothetical game.
Yeah, the niggers are going to make my face real A E S T H E T I C A L when they bash my shit in.
My problem is that if you live in an area with non-whites you're going to get fucked with a buzzcut.

Commander Shepard reporting for duty

You look absolutely average for my country.

nobody cares. keep lifting.

What's your country?

OP is just fishing for nice compliments like a girl on Normiegram

What do you mean average? Fight me user. I bet I pull more than you on tinder

My ideal self

Don't get a buzz that deep dummy, I get a 3 on top and 1.5 or 2 on the sides and get positive feedback.

>But whether to go paragon or renegade
>Also who to choose for your space waifu

I mean a lot people here looks same as man on the OP photo and nobody assumes they are skinheads or look funny at them.
>I bet I pull more than you on tinder
It can be true since I don't use tinder.

Buzz cuts are lazy and look shit tier just put some effort in.

Shave that pubic hair off your face. No beard, no mustache would look better on you.

let him be, he has to get ready for his jihad photo

Shave your pubes or join Isis, faggot

I think you look good. Keep it up.

shave it off faggit

just do your own thing, people give me looks all the time

dont bitch around, it looks good

You need to.shave your pathetic facial hair. The buzz head only amplifies how.ugly your facial.hair is. Also that creepy death stare is not doing u any favors

Maybe in a mid west wall mart, relatively

>always paragon
>Tali purest waifu

^this

Mirin 30%bf m8

Nice knot, fatty

go home fatty

>just do your own thing
>man bun in the making

just getting out the weight I gained freshman year, going to start cutting once I've done a couple months of bulking

Afghan guy in Norway (Hazara, the not-bad guys if that matters).
I get scared (and probably start overthinking things) when i see tattooed-up white men, a couple where I train Muay Thai.
Even the cheery smiling ones... Don't know why. They're not threatening at all, and have done nothing to me.

Same, or they look like literal human waste

They will.

Why wouldn't to want to?

>being this scared of niggers
lmao

For some people a buzzcut is the only thing that looks decent. I got a jewfro, so I buzz.

This actually looks great on you

>"cut your hair bro, it'll look better than the mop you've got now."

LOOK AT ME NOW, FUCKERS

AHAHHAHA AHAH AHAH AHAAHAHAAHHA

Buzz cuts make me wet. Pic related. Sexy as fuck.

So that's a #0/#1, right?

Try growing it out to a #2 and see if you like it any more. Just for fun.

That being said, I think you look great as is. Your bf% is low enough that you don't look like a bowling ball.

Also, do you have heterochromia? Your left eye looks brown and your right is blue, right? Or is that just the lighting?

Yeah, he looked fucking great when he did that. Made so much sense for his environment, too. Who wants to be running away from zombies in the Georgia heat with a fucking mop on their head?

Looks better than anything else would on your balding head ťbh

Oh look, it's another guy who decided to grow long hair and not take care of it, resulting in an unaesthetic mess.

dude ive had a buzzcut since the 9th grade
no nigger gives a shit if you have a buzzcut

balding? and dont say receding hairline his head is slightly raised upwards

Post face?

There are a couple ways that you can look with a buzzcut, and it's not that hard to look like a neo-nazi.

Shit looks like it's receding on the sides

>implying I'm going to post my face on a thai ladycock forum

not sure what a normal hairline to you is then

Recently shaved mine, OP. 32. Had been thinning for years. Been using "Xfusion", a hair in the can thing. The clippers are much more liberating.

Treat it is a practice. Loose that attachment to physical things. It's irrelevant. Be the strong, confident, handsome user that you are!

I assume you're talking about the split ends? I believe cutting split ends is a meme and any guy who actually does so is just conforming to said meme and shouldn't be growing his hair out in the first place.

>mfw ayy lmao head
>mfw widows peak hairline
>mfw I'd never look good with a buzz cut

I posted my face in a thread about beards a week or two ago and was called an autist and shit.

I buzzed it short today and I look like a fucking pillock. Hopefully it helps me look less like a hobo when I apply to work at the store nearby..

Dude you look like cole mcgrath from infamous. Thats actually pretty cool

hair looks fine, facial hair looks trashy

>white guy with a tiny pony tail
why? why do white people do this?

Better than the alternative m8

split ends is not a meme you fucking retard.
You have to cut them every 2-3 month. every month if your hair is not healthy.
By not cutting your split ends your hair root stop "growing" and you're just asking to get greasy hair and starting to get bald spot in 2 years.

Underrated kek

any evidence to back that up user? Not him but thinking about growing my hair out

I'm
and he is right you should be aggressive with taking care of your split ends, you don't get that god-tier hair if you don't. Doubt his claim of baldspots though, but then again I am capable of cleaning my hair so it's not greasy.

so no factual information to back up your claim then?

Not surprise I mean this is Veeky Forums

I make no claim except that you should take care of your split ends, which is a personale judgement. I assume someone wanting to grow their hair long wants to look like pic related and that will only happen if you take care of your split ends, this is common knowledge because everyone with long hair excperiences it.

the hair looks good. problem is your "beard"

This screams bro-science from someone experiencing hairloss and then applies logic: must be split hair. Reliable source or gtfo.

Looks good bud, i got buzzed head too, you should get some doc martins and hang with me bro

(If you live in sask then serious)

Get a "high and tight", 1 on the sides, 2 or 3 on the top. If you're paying for a haircut, might as well get a good one.

But if you're buzzing it yourself, nvm.

i know that feel

Worked as a hairdresser for 3 years and I've seen it happens a lot.
That even happens to girls that don't take care of their hairs
My hair have been long for the past 15 years without any hairloss, I thinks if you search on google you could something about it, not gonna search it myself.
If people want to have shit hair and early balding because they don't take care of their hair I don't really care.

please get rid of your topknot, they look awful on everybody

Balding is genetic.
Stop being a fucking retard you literal sperglord.
Also hairdresser? Full on homo bro full on homo. Go play with your clitty and let the men talk.

tfw I can't get a buzzcut because I use glasses and it looks terrible.

get contacts

actually not bad if pic related

They're looking at you because you look sexy as hell OP

Just balance it out with a beard, Hisenberg that shit out.

jarrod?

>Balding is genetic.
50% of people are baling because of genetics
The other half is because they have shit hygiene, diet and don't take care of their hair.

Wait a minute, are you from the West Midlands, UK?
I think I know you.

you look like a slav

Yeah, contacts are great.

not at all
dude's germanic af

Go for whatever hairstyle you like. Personally I prefer men to have long hair (like reaching the diaphragm) and certain styles of dreadlocks but that's just me. End of the day, it'll be on your head.

Jon?

yeah you need to not be dyel to pull it off

If you're white you should shave everyday

Large full mustaches/beards and goatees look fuckin badass on white men. If it's pube-like tho, shave it

Very few people can pull it off because the hairline required to make it look good is uncommon
You made a mistake
Grow it out a bit

>the niggers are going to make my face real A E S T H E T I C A L when they bash my shit in.
You sound like a pussy

God they changed the character model in 3 to make him look like some Brazilian half breed fuck and that pissed me off more than .most of the problems with the game(like existing. She should have never been brought back to life and you should have created a new character at the beginning of 2 that wasn't him)

Renegon is literally the only option
Every single other one would have seen you killed off years before the final of the story took place because they both got you in shit that you wouldn't walk away from
Also
>Choosing any of the carbon cutout shit waifu's they created
They literally had an even better version if Yvonne Stahovski and turned her into a whiny bitch with muh engineering issues and she was the closest thing to a decent character

He's a dirty Jew
>Typical shitskin being so jelly of our genetic diversity that he has to shitposting about how he isnt white