Testosterone

I've been doing a lot of reading /pol/ and I think I suffer from Low T.

Age 24 here are my symptoms
>fat
>weak as far as lifting goes
>trouble building muscle mass
>trouble trimming fat
>very low motivation
>always have bags under eyes and dark circles
>shit libido lately (fap maybe once a week)
>socially awkward
>recently developed anxiety, always had some social anxiety but didn't feel it like I do now.
>mild depression I bet

So Dr. /pol/ how does it sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NoFap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like shitty diet and exercise.
Go to the gym and eat better faggot. All of these problems are because of bad discipline.

Depression. 20 year olds don't have low T unless you've been roiding.

Also, being fat isn't a symptom of low T. You know women can get six packs without too much trouble?

>So Dr. /pol/ how does it sound?
It sounds like you need to spend few bucks on blood test and aside from T you may want to check your TSH levels.

make sure you get enough exercise, water, sunlight, good sleep, and have a good diet

What do if depressed, Dr. /pol/?

His symptoms aren't consistent with hypothyroidism.

Why is there two of the same extremely specific thread out of nowhere?

I thought I had low T because I was mostly hairless and hit puberty pretty late and have a feminine face and thick hair.

Turns out I am high-T, just late bloomer, got tons of body hair around 25 and grew an inch to 6'3 in the last four years, kind of weird.

Have you guys also noticed dick getting smaller lately? I swear I've lost few inches there must be something in the air

I've been trying diet an exercise pretty much my whole life. While it does make me feel better my troubles have persistent

Recent ponderings have me thinking there might be so.excited sort of hormonal issue that I've been unaware of

Fucking auto correct man

Exercise is an important first step. I personally meditate to relieve anxiety but that is not for everyone.

Do you have a consistent sleeping pattern?

Good diet?

These things will go a long way to making you feel better.

Beyond that, it will be counselling, CBT, and SSRIs. I suffered from depression but opted for conservative measures and it seems to have worked in my case.

I never tried SSRIs because they can cause erectile dysfunction.

Do you have goals in life, things you genuinely feel passionate about?

eat eggs dude. anything with a lot of good cholesterol. testosterone is made of cholesterol.
eat some cauliflower and some eggs. you can eat 10 to 15 eggs a day with no problem. they are blasted with nutrients. medical dctors have some of the lowest life expectancy. take the essential nutrients: essential fatty acids, amino acids. minerals and vitamins. you will feel a big difference. put on some nice drumnBass or whatever you like to dance to. just dance and have fun.

It just sounds like your an autist who's hardly ever tried in life and just gave up after each failure, never knowing the sweet taste of accomplishment or victory

I think it must be because of your diet, you most likely eat food that only requires a microwave to cook and eat at a fast food restaurant at least 3 times a week if not more, bet you just drink soda and sweetened tea

You're just fucked in the head, go jogging everyday and after a few months you should be able to run without any problems also hit those weights tubby

I bought some zinc and vitamin d supplements on Friday. I've notired some differences

I think you must browse reddit.com/r/NoFap/

You're just depressed and lazy, like the rest of us. Don't look for a medical out.

>fat
eat less until you reach a weight you are comfortable at

>weak as far as lifting goes
once you have lost a fair amount of body fat you then start eating a bit more and lift regularly

>trouble building muscle mass
because you suck at lifting, lift more and you will gain muscle mass

>trouble trimming fat
because you lack willpower to eat less

>very low motivation
this isnt even an argument, you're complaining on the internet about not having any motivation?

>always have bags under eyes and dark circles
sleep more

>shit libido lately (fap maybe once a week)
start lifting and it will return, lifting produces natural testosterone which will (amoung many other things) lift your libido back up til you're fapping twice a day and still wanting to fuck every girl you see on the street given you leave the house.

>socially awkward
improving yourself is the number one method of imporving your self worth, therefore imporving your anxiety and social awkwardness

>recently developed anxiety, always had some social anxiety but didn't feel it like I do now.
see above

>mild depression I bet
as basic as this answer sounds, stop thinking so much. spontaneously do what you usually wouldn't and do what first comes to your head.

hell i'd stop coming to Veeky Forums too.

So Dr. /pol/ how does it sound?
sounds like you ned to stop being a bitch

dismantle your computer

Surely we can use the wonders of medical science to assist us in escaping our rut

I'm 23 same face and thick hair. I'm only starting to get a little beard now, it's getting thicker by the hour. late bloomer. hope I will grow a little taller.
My body is starting to change to super muscular and everything. never seemed to be able to put on wheight until now.

We are exposed to a lot of environmental estrogen mimicking compounds in modern society.

I take an herb that promotes my bodies ability to increase testosterone on it's own; avoid soy, avoid receipts, and try to eat leafy greens like spinach.

OP, check out Tribulus Terrestris it is the only herb that has proven to raise the amount of free test in your blood stream. If you go on T your body will not be able to produce it very well on its own without going through a long period of low T without a supplement because it impacts your body in a very serious way. Most guys that go on tren blast and cruise for life or grow bitch tits.

If you take vitamin d, take it with some calcium, or it will not absorb. Also magnesium is very essential for muscles. Tomatoes and apples helps your muscles with absorbing aminoacids and speeds up protein production and makes your muscles grow bigger.

Because I saw the other thread aND wanted my own

Didn't know that

Anything else I should supplement?

sleep more, eat better and exercise.

I am an endocrinologist.

Drink less alcohol,no drugs, stop smoking, stop eating processed food, get cardiovascular exercise.

All your symptoms will vanish,

Go to your doctor and ask for a blood checkup, if you have any imbalances they can detect it easily.

Don't listen to this guy. It's perfectly possible for males of any age to have low T.

After 10 years of severe depression, I finally went to the doctor at age 22. When I told him my symptoms, they ran blood tests and discovered I had the testosterone of an 80 year old man. They put me on SSRI's and T shots.

Basically, you either have a problem with your brain, or a gland that's causing your body not to produce enough testosterone.

But, if you have depression AND low T, it starts a cycle in which your depression gets worse, causing your brain to put out less T, which then makes your depression worse, and so on. One problem can easily cause the other.

As for me, that was two years ago. The SSRI's didn't do shit and my testosterone levels never changed after 4 months of treatment. The shots were getting too expensive so I gave up on them and continued with the SSRI's. Just recently weened myself off of them.

I started going gym recently and i feel amazing already

As for no fap
i always feel more productive if i make the wank wait. i try and only wank after doing all my tasks ive set myself. otherwise i never seem bothered to get them done

low test is a meme used by pol and unsecure fitizens.
You are just tired, depressed, have shitty diet and lifestyle. Also, you can check your t level easy

>Do you have goals in life, things you genuinely feel passionate about?
what if no ?

Silica for your joints, hair and nails.
selenium for immune system, and folic acid for immune system, normal mental function, and makes you more awake. Copper is also very important for the nervous system, it conducts the signals, and if you don't have enough, then it will be build on poisonous heavy metals.

Hi guys, semi related, I'm a normal functioning person in society with qt girlfriend. She's Catholic and is holding off sex for a month or so, but wants to get me off through blowies or whatever

Thing is i'm so used to being single I wank twice a day and although I'm hard when I'm with her, it takes a decent amount to get me off so she never does and she told me she worries about it.

I've stopped wanking all together, what is the optimal wank frequency for my situation? And when I start banging her? What's the correlation between testosterone and wanking?

i don't understand OP's pic

low test has nothing to do with hair loss lmao in fact if he did have the bald gene and low test he would have a full head of hair

Get blood work done bruh, then you'll know for sure if you're low T or just a bitch.

In the mean time, get you some vit D, and eat a clean diet with very little processed food. You'll feel better.

Oh if it need be, opt for SNRI vs SSRI.

Go to the doctor m80. I did and found out I was low T for my age, but she still didn't give me anything because I'm only borderline abnormal for a male.

I checked online, and found I had as low test as half of a ~50 year old. Fucking sucks. Mentally ill people can use hormone therapy to change their body to become degenerates, but I can't to become normal.

Proroids /d/ot nwet dude its canadian juste get some testosterone enanthate and some dbol

back in the days, people fertilized their fields with ashes from the stove. It is filled with minerals. the trees collects minerals from deep in the earth. the fields were also often flooded as nothing was dammed up. this brings up mineral rich mud. We can not get these minerals through our food today. we need to supplement them. There are 91 or 92 essential nutrients. read about it it is worth it

Is it the folic acid one that make you feel more awake?

Yes. Also Iron makes you less tired. Iron also helps if you feel cold

Dumbest broscience to ever hit Veeky Forums

It didn't hit Veeky Forums

This thread was posted on /pol/ originally, and got transferred to here. I should know, I'm