Being a 5,9/170 with some belly fat and no condition or strenght whatsoever...

being a 5,9/170 with some belly fat and no condition or strenght whatsoever, how far can i get with 2x 10kg dumbbells and how fast?

Drop both from as high as possible directly on to your neck

can you please give me a serious reply?

Drop ONE as high as possible onto your neck.

The logistics of aiming and dropping two dumbbells from altitude onto your neck, solo would be a headache.

How about you stop baiting with this retarded shit OR read the sticky and go to a gym idiot

i can workout at home if i want to faggot

CURLS FOR 8 HOURS A DAY EVERY DAY CMON GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG GOD DAMN IT RIGHT BABE

Okay then, faggot. You won't get far at all.

Alright. Best home exercise doesnt need any weights. Just dive down your stairs, neck snap x F is all you really need desu.

Veeky Forums is not really the best source for serious replies and/or info.

This is a bunch of retards in a Djiboutian goat-herders society. Go somewhere else.

fuck i rgret ever posting here. what a bunch of fucking cucks, i asked you a simple question hoping for a simple answer but i guess all those supplements turned your brans into a baby porridge

Yeah but unless you're prepared to progress with bodyweight exercises, no gym will get you nowhere. Another option is to invest in a home gym.

reddit plz go

got it. i'm out of here

>assuming everyone uses supplements

I'm being serious - you won't get far with fucking 10 kg dumbbells.

Those dumbells won't do anything for you. Either find a gym, invest in some heavier weights, or at least do bodyweight exercises like pull-ups, push-ups, and dips

for starters i just want to lose fat rolls on my belly. what's the point in going to a gym only to get discouraged after one day

> do bodyweight exercises like pull-ups, push-ups, and dips
ok first serious reply. i was hoping to get more replies like that

Why would you get discouraged at the gym? It's just a building with tools in it that help you do what you want to do

There might be a bodyweight routine or link in the sticky, I'm not sure. In case there's not, reddit has a huge wiki/faq for their body weight fitness sub.

You are dumb. If you want to lose belly fat, calculate your TDEE and consume 500 calories less than that number. Dumb bells won't help you lose belly fat you fucking idiot.

if you want to not go to the gym get adjustable dumbells and a barbell and just buy plates dont get those concrete/sand filled things in your picture they bust after a couple months of use get solid metal ones. also stop being such a bitch you know how this website works people are going to be mean especially if you dont just take the time to google some shit like any other rational person

also do cardio and count your calories P.S. read the sticky

thanks i'm diving right into it

well i want get more fit,gt more strength, shape my muscles a bit but i don't want to get bulky

yeah i know. i'm just pissed because living in a shithole makes it hard for me to go to a gym after work and i keep hearing that i should just hit the gym

if you don't want big muscles just do the body weight stuff if you're fat and you do a lot of cardio and body weight stuff to cut down you'll be get small chances are though like most people who start fitness stuff you will want to be bigger again

also calories are the most important thing regardless of what you do

We'll give you serious answers right after you read the sticky. You're welcome.

gonna eat the b8
do this 3 times a week + cardio
>pushups until failure x 4
>pullups until failure x 4
>crunches unfil failure x 4
>dumbell shoulder press until failure x 4
>curls until failure x 4
>sit ups until failure x 4
>dumbell triceps extensions until failure x 4
you will notice some difference but nothing that will make you look good

Don't listen to these cucklords, OP. I mostly lurk, so my brain has thankfully NOT succumbed to the ill-effects of fish oil and creatine.

You can absolutely make gains with 10kg dumbbells; however, you're going to need a routine with the proper volume, movements and rep scheme to make it happen.

Pic related.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I work out from home and hate the idea of being cucked by a gym. Good luck, OP.

I'm sure OP has a fucking landmine setup in his house, you retard.

Fuck off. He could substitute Hornet Rows if he can't do Landmines.