>more of a bite out of left pec

Got sad for 30 seconds when i realized, but i got over because who cares

ITT: we share our bad or good insertions

>tfw fridgemode

just check out these hip bones

redpill me on insertions

what are they, and are mine good

i got a very square calf, and a round cow

It's just genetic muscle placement/shape. Like how OP has even abs, but pic related has abs that aren't even.placement/shape.

>pec related

>kek related

>who cares

you do apparently

>Muh weird abs insertionz

so you can't do anything to correct misaligned abs?

Nah. Stuff like this is genetic

>>
well I think I have overeem-tier misshapen abs from what i've seen, I hope girls dont mind...

>genetic

>the fucking monkey took his shirt off again
>my feet hurt
>i wish i was at home planning the 4th reich

I was just roasted in a thread I posted about my physique and competition

Here's another

The pump is the only thing that makes our genetics not look so bad

mirin those pec
no luck for your 4pack ....
but over all you have a good physique

Its not genetics, its from early stages of development. People believe that your muscles and frame don't continue to develop after you're born. Which is retarded. But, in short you can't change the way your muscles were developed earlier in life, but you can work with them rather than against them. Once you understand the insertions you have and an idea of what type of look you're going for (ie. Functional, manufactured) then just build the muscles accordingly (ie. Growing, or strengthening) you can always gain size in muscles, and you can always strengthen the current muscle you have. But you cannot change their placements after you're early stages of development. Which is a catch 22, cuz you're too young to control your movements which can cause an asymmetry in development. Noone cares about the positions of muscle insertions, they only care about how even and proportionate everything is. Also an even mix of functionality and manufacturing is preferred.

Fuck
Finger me, daddy

future fridge mode

and you look like you have APT

what exactly am I looking at here?

nice chins, all of them

I was talking about his shitty chest insertions. Should have clarified