Veeky Forums feels thread

>Even after 1.5 hours of deadlifts the feels are still there
Women arn't worth it anons, I was doing just fine before I met "her".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5xXsdWRaFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mental issues are finally becoming too much to handle. I tried so hard but its jusr too much. I can barely type this down. I tried so hard just to act and look normal but its too much now i start hearing shit more and more and thinking about doing even crazier shit the drugs just keep working less and less. I just dont even see the point of going back to college or even working my job these days.

My head been fucked up for so long but i kept going for as long as i can. Keeping up the charade until recently ive been having a hard time keeping it under wraps. Now my friends look at me different, i cant keep it underwraps.

I'm fucking crazy and i hate that this had to happen to me and why couldnt i grew up normal and happy? Im proud tho i lasted so long and i managed to make friends along the way. I used to be a selective mute but i can talk to anybody just fine(usually) and im just so proud of myself of that because back when i was younger i thought I would die without friends.

But right now my head is just too messed up and everything is so confusing and im just so tired of it and I cant type good anymore or think anymore. I just wont live like this much longer.

Its pretty much over for me. I had a good run considering. I only posting this on Veeky Forums because this place help motivate me to improve myself and i really did and i couldnt be any more thankful for it.

Also I left after doing deadlifts before I was exhausted since I went to my max @ 4plate then did volume work

Should I go back later today to do the rest of my Full Body workout, or should I just wait until Wednesday?
>why couldnt i grew up normal and happy? Im proud tho i lasted so long and i managed to make friends along the way
iktfb
>I only posting this on Veeky Forums because this place help motivate me to improve myself and i really did and i couldnt be any more thankful for it.
Women don't care about gains, make sure you do it for yourself

What drugs? See a therapist bro.

I didn't come here to read a book.

To be as succinct as possible...

I struggle.

After my father committed suicide, I lost all my direction in life. I had no identity of my own.

Now, 4 years later, I'm trying to find it. I use exercise to suppress the mental issues I have. Running for an hour or two kills some of it. Pushups and pullups and situps kill it some more.

But there are some days where it's so bad, I just don't know why I get out of bed. I don't enjoy the things I normally enjoy. That's when I know that I have a problem. I literally can't see a point to existing and striving to be better. I'm indifferent to suffering. I look at my family and I don't even feel emotions. Their faces are blank. I'm blank.

Hang in there, user.

What the fuck are you doing in a feels thread if you don't want to read about feels? Fuck off.

We get it, you come from plebbit in search for something funny to post in r/Veeky Forums so you can earn pretty green votes or whatever. And at this point we can't get rid of your kind.
But please restrain yourself from posting.

>I was doing just fine before I met "her".
are you me?

had to be told that she wants to break up contact for good this time

squatting 1.75 plates is not helping fuck all
didn't think this would impact me as much, but it does

fuck
please let us just stay in contact, this shit is killing me

This thread can not die, not like my plate

My gf told me today that she is pregnant. Fuck im 27, I had so many plans in life. Wanted to see the world

Is my youth over now, fuck. I wanted kids when im 40

Women are whores bruv, that's why I only fuck men now. No homo.

don't see the problem

clearly what he's saying is his genes have been passed on

gooby pls

youtube.com/watch?v=x5xXsdWRaFw

Watch this and hear this man out. Listen to his philosophy, it helped me to get over myself and my shit. Theres people who got it rougher and still fucking made above it. So can fucking you.

I see it! He's been anchored on both physical and spiritual level

If she's a whore then when will it be my turn?

cheated on GF, biggest mistake of my life. miss her so much

When you treat her like one.

gooby pls

>after 1.5 hours of deadlifts

who in the fuck needs to deadlift for 90 fucking minutes?

you're that person who does a set, makes a fucking scene with your undoing belt and taking your headphones out of your ears, then proceed to wander around the gym for a good 10 minutes talking to everyone and fucking bogarting the goddman platform before you even think about pulling your next set

t. Chad who has never felt

>running and pushups
Why not deadlifts?

Go travelling. I felt similar to you after my father died. Backpacking solo through south east asia helped me a lot and its cheap as well.
Make a thread on \trv\ beforehand. Its a great board

Caesar wept!

This one was a lot more heavy hitting than I expected.

I felt the same way for 5-6 years. I wanted out so I slit my wrists while being drunk af.

Now I'm neet masterrace with wrists that give out on a 2 plate deadlift.

Yeah, I don't see the problem...

>used to be 350lb fat fuck
>now 200lb fat fuck, 5'10
>tfw all this progress just to still be a fatty
>tfw just another 30-50 more lbs before I'm human sized
>tfw so close yet so far

It's pretty fucking depressing. It's been almost two years and I feel just as far away to my goal as I've ever been.

What this user said Not sure if the drugs you're taking are prescribed by a psychiatrist or self-medication. Either way, go see a therapist. Keep in mind that it's just the state of mind you're in right now that makes you feel like giving it all up. In other words, you're not thinking clearly right now. Get yourself more stabilized with therapy. I understand you're suffering right now which is why you don't want to keep going if that's all the future has to offer. But you only get one life, don't give it up just yet. It only takes one day of feeling better to remind you that life is worth living. Get yourself some help, it's all out there, even free if you can't afford it.

l-lads are there any good online diagnostic tools for anxiety/depression? i realise more and more each day that i havent felt normal in a while

>gooby pls

I know this feel. I also feel like stepping in the line that divides sanity from insanity. I don't know what to do, to be crazy but happy or to be normal but sad, I'm definetively not going to be a happy normie that ship sailed long time ago.

150 pounds in 2 years is pretty fucking good. If you're giving up for yourself, go ahead, but I'd like to see you suceed as a former fatty myself.

The way I look at life is that suffering, although a pain in the ass, is a good thing. Without pain & suffering, would joy & happiness exist? Like lightness and darkness, without the other, one wouldn't exist. Both are necessary like yin & yang, there needs to be a balance. The more you suffer, the more you can appreciate the good days when they come. If you were happy all the time, you'd begin to take it for granted and appreciate it less.

Just know you're going through a hard period in your life and you won't make it out unless you put in the work on helping yourself.

>squatting 1.75 plates is not helping
Ya no shit, you need at least 2

>polluting the gene pool with your autistic past 25yo kids

noty.

God you are the kind of person that ruins the West. What could you possibly offer a child at 50 years old when it is 10?

If you are an egoist don't plan for children at all and get a vasectomy.

fuck man, i know this feel
what happened? why did she want to break up contact "for good this time"? what happened the time before?

feel like we're in the same boat. that girl i like just recently told me that she had to break it...but for no obvious reasons imo

keep goin bro think about why you started

>when will it be my turn?
Only Chads allowed policy

I miss her
I've tried moving on, dating around, hooking up, but nothing helps, being with someone else makes me miss her more and hooking up makes me end up feeling really empty
I've thought about her since we broke up, I was dumber then, wasn't good at expressing my feelings, I was more shut in, just wasn't what I wanted to be
I really want to text her, talk to her again

thats not really a problem for males unless theyre over 40.

gooby, pls

>work shitty job, apply for a higher position
>do great in interview and resume, they offer me the job after two interviews
>two weeks later get an email saying i been denied

>ask oneitis to my sisters wedding, she said yes
>days leading up to the day, she doesn't answer her phone, go alone

>wrist hurts from too much work and lifting
>feel a lot of pain, stop going to the gym

>failed one of my summer classes

>many of my close friends are getting engaged/married/having kids, can't even get a good match on tinder

All this has happened in the last month, what do bros? Feeling really shitty

>I really want to text her, talk to her again

Raiona Heykoop
Muskegon, MI
Pretty sure this girl is still in high school

>years ago summer right before college
>work as a lifeguard
>meet the most beautiful, fun girl through working together
>I think she may even like me
>everyday think about asking her to go out sometime
>tomorrow when I'm more ready
>tomorrow after I get my haircut
>tomorrow when I have the whole day off
>tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
>summer ended and I never asked her out
>went to different colleges only see her on FB

Makes me think of that Roseanne episode where Dan tells his soon to be married daughter that everybody thinks they have time to do the things they want, but there is never enough time.

Not having enough time to do everything i daydream about is pretty scary

Keep on applying, keep on dating, keep on running.

You'll get there user.

>date and live with girl for 2 years
>gets depressed and leaves me 6 months ago cause she "doesnt want to bring me down and she needs to work on herself."
>was devastated
>spent 3-4 months drinking and doing drugs
>Clean my shit up and date around for a bit
>got a date this sunday with a qt
>ex had one last thing at my house and came to pick it up today
>we havent seen eachother in 3 months
>sends me long text about how much she fucked up but she guesses its too late to get back together now and she'd do anything to change her past
>I still miss her but i finally moved on
>could probably get her back if i really tried but i have no idea what to do

do me a solid and kill yourself my dude

>If she's a whore then when will it be my turn?

This

Then she's no longer special and youre back to square one

Don't put poop back in your butt.

>hooked up with a co-worker a couple of weeks back when we were wasted
>still haven't talked to her about it, I only see her once a week
>every time I see her I go into seeinghighschoolcrushmode
>don't even fancy her, she has a boyfriend
I'm in my fucking 20s why am I making this so fucking akward.
I haven't felt this beta in years what the fuck man.

No matter what I do, I already gained weight before, and it depressed me that people will dump be because "once fat will always go back"

I work hard on my body now, I'm a womanlet, and I'm trying hard to eat right and go everyday to the gym, but once I read about people not wanting people like me I just feel discouraged and like it doesn't matter anyways, since one day I'll end up being "chubby" again.

The worst is people around me don't care about my healthcare "but I like you chubby", "but you look good already" "Just one cookie" This is killing me

good point. But then again
>tfw i took her anal virginity

>Miss my ex alot.
>Fugg new girl off tinder, dont feel shit for her
> im relieved when she dont wanna commit and just stay fwb
> maybe next girl will make me feel good
> im hopeing one day il make it and stay with my ex. One day I may.

>women in charge of """"feels"""""

>in gayvy
>best buds with a dude in a school, but we get stationed on opposite coasts
>made friends with his gf while we were in school together, cool chick
>don't talk to her at all unless we're hanging out together
>fast forward a year, they both get married after dating for almost a year
>he goes on deployment, stops talking to her almost entirely
>will only talk to her when one of our other bros tells him to message her
>she starts talking to me to try and figure out what's going on
>I don't really know what's going on with him either, he stopped talking to me as well, only talks to other bro, who desperately wants a single dude to go pick up chicks with
>find out he's been fucking other chick's while on deployment, which isn't out of the norm
>his wife has figured it out though, and is constantly coming to me about it
>just try to console her
>end up having multiple 4 hour convo with her, find out we click on a lot of shit
>she's talking about splitting with him due to the suspected (known) infedility
>she calls me Saturday night drunk as fuck with all of her girlfriends in the room with her
>hear, "Tell him! Just go ahead and tell him! He's hot, funny, and so considerate!" before she even says anything
>starts confessing to all of these feelings for me
>meanwhile I'm sitting there in shock with a half smoked cig hanging from my mouth

Fucking conflicted as fuck

i feel that but i wasnt as "lucky"

>find someone i know irl on tinder
>super like her
>we match
>talk to her some and use shitty pickup lines
>she thinks its funny and comes over
>plays hard to get
>after 2-3 dates we fuck
>casually slept with her for a month until she started getting clingy and i knew the "what are we talk?" was coming
>be proactive and tell her i dont want to go any farther than this, i like where we are
>she wanted to date
>no longer casually sleeping with anyone

dont do it
you're dipping your dick into a crazy situation

only when the dust settles, maybe, but right now

dont do it

t.Common Sense Esquire

drop her m8
shes not that pretty

Maybe after she's cleanly divorced. Kinda feel you'll get murdered by him in like 10 years though.

>soon gonna need to ditch all the medium size shirts I bought not too long ago

Damn it. I didn't think I would bulk beyond medium sized shirts so I went all in buying them. At least I'm making nice gains

>find out in 3 days if i got the results i need to get into university
>not underage, 2 years behind already
>if i don't get in armed forces is my last resort
>this option throws my chance of normiehood out the window, solidifying my chances of dying alone

I think i'd really enjoy being in the armed forces, it's always something i've admired, but I wanted to wait until after uni so i could meet some qts first.

[/blog]

See that's what I was thinking. I'm divorced myself because I was stupid and got married at the same age he did (21). He's 22 now, she's 29, and I'm 26, so it's all fucky.

Hey this is the navy poster from above. Talk to an air force or naval recruiter about an officer program or rotc. They'll pay for your school, and then you go in for either 4 or 6 years of service. I forget how long it is.

I'm enlisted myself but thinking of officer due to how late I joined, which is 23 years old, 26 years old now

>marrying an old used up whore

Yup

user I'll give you a quote from a video game character that helped me so much more than I can imagine from something so fake.

The darker the night, the brighter the stars.

ROTC you commit for like 4 years in the army and I think 8 years in the air force. I'm not the person you replied to but it's something I've considered too if I actually change my major.

Granted, Navy ROTC is really selective apparently. Air force a bit less, army the easiest.

>spent 4 years with this girl
>everything is fine until it's not, we broke up
>6 years later, I still think about her, she even shows up in my dreams from time to time
>every time I start seeing someone I compare them to her
>can't seem to find someone to fill the void

fuck feelings

I'm not going to tell you which path to go, but as retarded as most military personnel are, army are by far the worst.

And honestly, navy goes to the coolest places. I went on a deployment this year, and in 8 months I went to Spain, bahrain, dubai, Israel (once to Haifa and once to eilat), Seychelles, and Santorini, Greece.

alot of points are relatable. mfw been trying to fake it for so long and every morning i wake up i just cant handle every acquaintance or person i have to to talk through the day just hating myself inside everyday. i have never had a chance to talk to anybody not even my parents about what goes on in my life and had every feeling ive ever had bottled up for so long, i have never had an experience of intimacy and i am afraid i am not capable of loving someone

>no matter how much you lift it'll never be your turn

So do it user. The worst thing that happens is you continue to not have her. I did the same thing a month ago. Put myself out there. She felt the same way. You can make it

Right there with ya, buddy.
We'll get past it. Just keep lifting.

>It'll always be chads turn, no matter how much you lift

FUCK

I had a dream that I texted a pretty girl last week, it was the best dream I've had in 4 years

I read the first line as >I'm gay
and it made the last line that much more comical.

Feminine dicks bro

>Working through the last 5 lbs of my cut to go from 185 to 180
>A whole bunch of shit happens and fucks my shit up including moving apartments, finals for my graduate program, and a ton of shit at work blowing up
>Don't eat when stressed
>Also had to travel around a couple weekends for a funeral and my brother being home so my diet gets all screwey
>Lose like 7lbs rapidly, get to that stage of hungry where you feel hungry all the time no matter what you eat, but when you start eating you feel full immediately because you're so anxious about everything
>Drop down to like 178
>Lifts take first hit after staying steady while I lost 20lbs
>Life starts getting back to normal
>Last couple of weeks at the gym feel great
>This weekend I finally get to stay home and relax
>Eat a ton of junk
>Get drunk by myself last night off of some strong ass beer I had
>Not hungover but feel shitty today
>Muscles feel sore
>Had a special training at work so lunch was some shit chinese food from the cafeteria
>Worst day of lifts in months. I felt like I was going to die at the squat rack and I failed bench almost immediately

Idk man am I gonna make it?

>be highschool. 18 kissless virgin
>senior but still get teased cause i never had any self respect or balls
>hang out with other outcasts like the goth girls and such because fuck it

>she appears.

>she has the same interests as me
>she likes to talk to me
>she thinks i am fat at first because i always wear a large canvas jacket because welding is last class of the day
>one day without jacket and notices my dyel form
>for some reason she is into it and likes my personality
>end up dating
>end up making out
>fuck
>she wants to go to prom
>she comes from a dirt poor family\
>my grandmother finds out and has none of that shit. sends 4 dresses and tells her to pick one and she can keep it.
>gf in tears
>prom was amazing. just danced slow. fucked in the back of my car later.
>6 months later I have plans to make this girl mine one day. want to get my life in gear. start lifting for her. about to go off to college for engineering because i want to provide for her.
>car crash
>she dies
>...
>what do i do?
>it has been 4 years
>keep thinking back to how beautiful she was the night of prom in that dress.
>i lift because she was into guys with chests
>i lift because she wanted me to better myself and pushed me to try harder
>i lift because i wanted the confidence to move on
>i lift because when i push myself and my weight past what is considered normal my brain goes blank and all of the sadness drains away.

gooby, pls

I know this feel, lad. At least we learn from our mistakes

you fuckers did that to yourself, get out of /feels/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

If she told you not to contact her and you keep doing it, you're a creepy stalker fyi

Like a rich man hanging out with poor people complaining that he's poor since he gambled all his money away

Is this real? I'm sorry for your loss

Everybody's going to make it man...

Don't worry about it, just pick up your shit and get back to lifting. If you fail today, try harder tomorrow. If you fail tomorrow, try harder the next day. Eventually you'll make it.

True, I suppose.

>tfw when lifting doesn't cure your autism
>tfw you spaghetti whenever you talk to women

gooby, pls

>TFW medical anxiety

Being overweight + having gerd = constantly feeling like I'm having a heart attack. Plus chronic sinus and ear infections that don't respond to antibiotics leaving me dizzy and lightheaded basically 100% of the time. Constantly feel like I'm dying. Hate xanax. Need to see if doc will prescribe me busiprone or whatever it's called.