Bacne and racne?

Hey Veeky Forums a while ago someone told me that to fix back acne and racne was to put aloe oil on that bitch. A week passed and it honestly looks worse. Do you have back or tit acne? How did you get rid of it?

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Wash with body soap with salicylic acid and use an exfoliating body scrubber.
Sleep in a different shirt every night.
I had fuckawful back and chest acne for a long time until I realized I was basically stewing in my own body oil every night.
Once I started wearing a different shirt to sleep in every night, it disappeared almost completely in about a week.

If this doesn't help, see a dermatologist.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AYY LMAO

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

This
Except my acne is genetic, terrible skin genetics not even funny. Salic acid is goat tho if i havent been using it for awhile my acnr would be so much worse. Getin retin a tho soon hopefully will do more

That's a really, really cute picture, OP. Mind if I keep it?

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Anyone here have experience with foliculitis? I have a moderate case on my legs it appears. Buying some antibacterial soap and just gonna make sure I shower 2x per day

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

M-MY KING, MY KNEES ARE BENDING ON THEIR OWN

>aloe oil
aloe isn't an oil, wtf are you on? aloe is a gel like substances from the aloe vera leaves of the plant, it dries clean and is absolutely not oil. no wonder you have awful acne, youre a moron whos been putting snake oil on their face

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I started moisturizing my skin. Being really oily I thought I was supposed to be drying my skin out but that was actually fucking everything up.

I started with gentle unscented lotions and it worked well.

Then I got brave enough to try oil after a few years and it has been working great. You have to use something like jojoba oil (havent used personally but I hear it's similar to the oil produced by human skin), tea tree oil (I started with some diluted tea tree oil), and currently I use a thin layer of coconut oil and so far that has been wonderful.

I pretty much only get breakouts around my period, but they are way way less severe.

I think making dietary changes will help you the most, look for things that improve your skin's health. I consume alot of gelatin/collagen, coconut oil, tons of water, and lots of vegetables.

One other thing I do is to make sure to wash and then moisturize my face any time i have been out in the sun, somewhere dusty, or sweating. I use micellar cleansing water for this, pic related.

So my routine is: lukewarm water and/or micellar water, and a very thin layer of coconut oil, and done. Very occasionally I will use Vitamin C lotion or some other lotion (once or twice a week maybe).

I never followed the advice of changing my pillowcase every night and whatever else is advised, only did the above stuff and it worked great for me. I also never use salicylic acid or alcohol or witch hazel any of that kind of stuff anymore.

Good luck I hope your skin clears up whatever you do, having acne is such a huge blow to your confidence.

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

doxycycline if bacterial acne or accutane if hormonal acne

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AYY LMAO

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is salic acid safe? And is it in cream form?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AYY LMAOOOOO

>ywn be as comfy as those cats

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

>put oil on your acne
>your friends face when

>I have no reply so have a chloe

Of course salicylic acid is safe, it's the most common over-the-counter acne treatment. You can literally get some cream from a grocery store right now. Body wash would also be a good idea, because sometimes people get body acne from shit in their soap clogging their pores.

How to fix acne....

Change your sheets 1x every week, and your pillow cases every single night if you can. Use a benzoil peroxide wash 1x per day. Do cardio. Get sunlight. Get into the ocean regularly if one is nearby. Eat well, avoid too much fat or sugar.

That's it. The sheets thing should really help.

I think Benz peroxide is better than salc acid.

AYY LMAO
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
M-MY KING, MY KNEES ARE BENDING ON THEIR OWN