/PLG/ Powerlifting general

/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9MwAgG4QCVedhHvJRYPyKFQdDZWbStwDYbB9eFwbdXWM6rg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=x1bqLZ2K6xY
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3512356
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flat feet

SURVEY

SLUTS

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9MwAgG4QCVedhHvJRYPyKFQdDZWbStwDYbB9eFwbdXWM6rg/viewform

Threadly reminders
>you need more bench volume
>fill out norse's survey
>post cuties
>this is the worst /plg/ ever; no exceptions

>tfw kind of want to get a tripod to film my lifts
>tfw not strong enough to be that autistic
>tfw some kind of weird groin pull so it may take a while before I'm strong enough to be that autistic

They aren't

Show me the arc

>more bench volume
how many set/reps are you doing per week?

how's the depth on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=x1bqLZ2K6xY

i filled out norsies survey btw

thoughts ?

daily max plus 5x2-3 4 times a week. amrap on good days along with bi/tri/delt isolations

>lifting to tupac
mah nigga
depth can pass. but try to stay more upright on the concentric. push your knees forward/out throughout the lift and your traps up/back. your hips are shooting back so i believe that's a sign that your quads may be lagging

Threadly reminder that girlposting should be kept in /fraud/

I hate each and every one of you

Except (You)

inb4 >estats

yeah im a way stronger deadlifter and >long femurs so there is gonna be some lean. kinda experimenting with my stance and i think im gonna go a little wider than this, those look way more upright and also somewhat deeper (even though thats not the problem apparently)

:3

are you gay orr...

>long femurs
>mfw

Shut it neet

good lad

Everyone on the internet is a lifting expert, even people who don't lift.

I want the lifting fad to end.

im probably not strong enough to post here, but you guys are the only people who do lots of 1rm stuff so w/e

I can pull 3pl8 raw for my deadlift 1rm with decent form, but I somehow struggle to hit 105kg for 5 reps.

According to my 1rm calculator I should be able to hit 120kgs for 5 reps. What gives??

>destroy lower back in march
>DL dropped over 100lbs
>just now starting to get back to normalish
>start C6W to get back
>inzer lever shatters when I drop my gym back next to the squat rack

God my luck has been shit.

You honestly don't apply yourself enough

Try harder

Conventional isnt it.

It's not crazy to be better at max, especially on deadlift.

That's a pretty big disparity tho. Maybe try harder

no, sumo

maybe this is it
i definitely get super pumped up for 1 rep maxes, and not so much for boring 5 rep working sets

sumo is ezpz for reps. you're just getting lazy resetting yourself.

Would very much recommended that arm & hammer tooth paste

Teeth look good

Why are there so many fucking fins there
>only 5.5 mil population

what happened to Bamse why he looks like he wants to but the benis in Mini-Hopp

>isley will defend this

>wasn't disqualifed
>Still got a silver medal
Don't know how it works in cycling but there should have been a protest.

h-he wont i promise

>ywn train at filips gym and be apart of his autism squad

In my country, they hand out honours for perfidy. For keeping up the national image abroad you see.

This is sure to land that exceptional athlete a knighthood.

>working up to 91-92% 5days out (from mock meet)
>squat feels gud
>bench feels gud
>dead is RPE@10
so if i had a real meet how fucked would my dead be?

EYE RECOGNIZE THAT POSITION

S-sauce pls

>lith
>talking shit about me

Oh boy I hoope he's been busy pulling over four plates

>he traced it

holy shit literal fraud just got btfo

nice job user, even if youre a disgusting weaboo neckbeard

Plutez pls

Are you used to deadlifting after squats? Have you ever done a mock meet be forward?

Just knock 10kg off your opener to be safe desu

>114kg

Cavendish confirmed for top loon.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

trappy is cuter

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3512356

Isley

I heard bamses been on for years "dunderhonung" and only squats once each 10 days. He also hangs out with sketchy people. I wudnt put anything past him.

Bamses is a fucking questionable dude hes been doing "dunderhonung" for years and i heard he only squats once each ten days. He hangs out with xenophobic crowds, I wudnt put anything past him.

Trappy please come back, my cute little scooper

Leave Haino alone!

>trip for less than 24 hours
>exposed already

Wow

>ywn smear her makeup off with your semen and her tears as you forcefully deepthroat and gag her with your cock

Y lift

I would let her pooper in my scooper if you know what I mean

trip ON

Goodnight Esmeralda I hope you're well

Good night, virgin. I hope you get the courage to talk to women in real life one day.

kill you're self

>words on a computer screen

>replying to it

the only thing i wanted to do today was get a lift in that felt good.

got to the gym during the non busy hours and it was packed beyond belief.

and the air conditioning was broke, which wouldn't have been bad but it was probably 20 F hotter inthe gym than out, and at LEAST 30% more humidity.

and their wifi was broke

and my cell phone doesn't get service.

man fuck today lmao

>Successfully back to squatting 80% without back/sciatic exploding
>Back to deadlifting soon

Been a 6 month journey lads, but looks like it's almost over. Another friendly reminder to find a good PT/AT and if something isn't providing any results after a week or two, it's time to try something else.

Absolutely shit day today.

Tried all kinds of partial squats to work around FAI. Nothing I did felt right. Gonna just give up on squats entirely for a while, replace them with lunges and deficit trap-bar deadlifts.

Left early, cant get my head straight after all that bullshit. Real workout tomorrow.

Play a sad song for me, I need it today lads.

If it makes you feel any better your still stronger than me.

change /plg/ into /tripfag blogs/

good to hear pham

kys

th-thanks

Taking out the Australian as well is what is going to get him knighted you cheating cunts.

Ordering SBD knee sleeves lads.

Do I actually substitute my calf size for my knee joint size if my calves are bgiger or is this just a dank meme?

Also, tight fit or nah?

I liek mine tight but IDK if that will be too tight?

Lads, this pec pain is really rustling my bench. Whenever I retract my shoulderblades (even weightless, just stretching my arms out front), I get some pain in this area. It's been like this for maybe a month. Is it just lack of pec stretching? What are even some good stretches for it? I never feel they work.

Here, have a holiday slut. I hope it makes you feel better.

you just needa use cheerforce to get them over ur calfs, but it will give a greater boost. It might get annoying in training after a while tho.

Have you tried any soft tissue work?

Like foam rolling? Sort of. I'm probably doing it wrong, as it feels very awkward.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST

Try a lacrosse ball, put it on the area and hang out for a bit. Also work on rolling your upper back.

don't tell me what to do

I really just want to rail a hot fucking bimbo, just once.... fuck i need to cut alot of weight...

def just go with knee size and LISTEN TO THEIR CHART. its very accurate.

>put it on the area and hang out for a bit.
You mean let it sit there, as opposed to rolling?

>first squat workout with SBD sleeves
>96% double

Both, start by just leaving it there, and gradually put more and more of your weight on it, then if it feels ok start moving around the area very slowly. If it feels really bad either just stick to it in one spot, or get off and contact a physiotherapist or athletic therapist. You wanna be careful here that you don't do any major damage.

Nice placebo

Ask me tomorrow

Bimbo meaning bottle blonde, and fake tits? Sounds fun to look at but not as fun to touch desu.

Daily reminder that sumo is a joke and should be treated as such

hmmmm.....

Alright. I kinda wanna size down but Im pretty sure that is the dumb thing to do.

I was thinking of sizing down to a large from an XL but ONLY BECAUSE my calves are 16.5 inches and knee joint is 16 inches, so the issue would just be getting it over the calf and not really with the knee so much.

but i should probably listen to norsesmart...right?

So like 315?

Bryce krawfish says that the new titans sleeves are literally SBDs with a larger bottom opening that can accommodate THICC calves

Daily reminder sumo is more beneficial for you depending on your body type.

Honestly this sumo is bad meme is the worst advice I've heard on Veeky Forums since I first joined and wrist size was all the craze and everyone said I would never bench 225+lbs because 5.5" wrists.

>yfw I pull sumo
>tfw I just wanted to post a funny webm

Probably closer to 215 desu.

"Are your lifts natty?"
-"Nah, I do dat dere sumo."

that's gotta be ounces right?

>not jefferson deadlift

Grams, at best.

Aight, thanks senpai. Did it for a bit, felt like it was doing something.

>not just bringing a barbell outside and putting it overhead a bunch of different ways a la Dan John

lmao

Have you actually seen an xray of your hips or are you potentially just a big dumb idiot who hasn't figured out squatting? Can you front squat to decent depth?

More like micrograms