Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/reviewbrah/order/asc/
patreon.com/TheReportOfTheWeek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reviewbrah I would house you, no homo

is he leaving humanity behind?
where's the Mutant Mass review?

:(

Hey guys we need to help him out! Seriously! Anyone know his whereabouts? I live in Europe so I can't really do much for him.

Literally who cares about this autistic freak?
Brb listening to shortwave radio on a sunday afternoon

Fuck you that's review brah,
It's not like he's jeff or one of the other shills

Im pretty sure he makes a few g's from his channel

Who is this guy and what does he have to do with Veeky Forums?

I care

Apparently some autists have been spamming his videos since 2013. At least that's how far the archive goes

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/reviewbrah/order/asc/

I never understood it and always ignored him.

patreon.com/TheReportOfTheWeek

Get in there guys! If even ten of us can give the fella 5$ it's a huge deal!

listen here, bud, I know you think you're being funny picking on some dyel guy who dresses in old fashioned suits, but ReviewBrah is a better man than you'll ever be, so back the fuck off

YouTube partners get roughly 70% of all advertising revenue. Advertisers pay either when their add is clicked, or viewed for 30 seconds, or both. Last I checked the average payout for a click or view was $2.

TheReportOfTheWeek's most popular video has just over 500,000 views. Realistically he'd earn $50,000 from that video.

He has a few videos that are 100,000+ views, but for the most part his videos are between 5,000 and 20,000 views.

Now, that may sound like a lot, but it generally takes him around a year to get to 100,000+ views on a video. His Domino's Pan Pizza review, for example, was uploaded 3 years ago.

So, let's say he gets five videos to 100,000 views within a year, 1 gets 200,000 views and he has one that gets 500,000 views over three years.

That is ~$45,000 a year, and that's before taxes. I'm not sure how things work in the States, but in Australia he'd be considered a sole trader which means 20% of his money goes to the government, leaving him with a modest sum of ~$40,000 per year.

That's nothing. I got a job as a train driver straight out of high-school and made three times that in my first year.

>Literally who cares about this autistic freak?
other autistic freaks from /v/ who think they lift

I posted a thread about him last week. We all decided he looked like absolute shit. This explains it.

Poor fella. I'd room with him if he lived near me.

He lives in New Jersey somewhere.

BACK THE FUCK OFF???!!?***

>$50k from 500k view
>pewdiepie etc are making millions a week from multiple uploads of 2 million view+ videos

Nah

how long does it actually take for him to make videos though? Even if he is autistic, he could easily get a job that wouldn't interfere with his youtube videos.

He's a good old Veeky Forums meme but you faggots shouldn't buy into him now he's got a stupid amount of subs and is begging on Patreon now.
Though by the looks of it, he needs that funding money KEK

Those are the facts.

>multiple uploads of 2 million view+ videos
>multiple upload
>2 million view+

There's your answer. I doubt they're making millions off YouTube alone.

>That's nothing. I got a job as a train driver straight out of high-school and made three times that in my first year.

Australia wages pls go.

Absolutely, he uploads a lot, but less than 5% of his uploads have over 50k views.

>implying you get .10$ per view

Are you high, my friend?

>Pewdiepie buys a Ferrari
>Literally his 9-5 job is talking jibberish and making videos of him playing video games.
>For him Fat-Cat Day is January 1st all years every year.

The thing I hate most is that I was too young for the dot-com bubble and now I'm too fucking old for the you-tube / streamer cash in.

Hello darkness my old friend...

That great and all but I'm pretty sure he's not a partner

>implying you get .10$ per view

Where?

Are you unable to do basic artihmetic? Or read?

I'm inferring (not implying) he'd get about $1 for every 1000 views.

>50k from 500k views
Lol no. Its around 1 dollar for every 100 views. Get your shit straight.
I don't even care about this fuck, I just don't like retards like you spouting off bullshit.

Why wouldn't he be? He has enough subscribers.

100k views***

What i meant is by your numbers pewdiepie has made $5,750,000 in the last week from ad revenue alone, he obviously hasn't, you assume youtube ad revenue is higher than it actually is

It's exactly what I said: Roughly $2 to YouTube for every click, or full view of ad.

You're the one obviously spouting shit because someone told you it was '$1 per 100 views'. Look it up. It's not based on 'per views', that's obviously retarded. It's based entirely on ad revenue.

I'm lost. What is this?

>You're the one obviously spouting shit because someone told you it was '$1 per 100 views'. Look it up. It's not based on 'per views', that's obviously retarded. It's based entirely on ad revenue.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you have autism.

You can't know exactly how many people are going to click an ad, you can only assume an average based on how many views a video gets. If 500k people watch something you can assume 10% clicked the ad for example, and you can apply this to everything else, so of course views are what matters.

you have no idea how many people tried to get a semidecent revenue from making yt videos and failed horribly

it's hilarious and sad to watch people rationalize their mediocrity

>watching an autistic edgelord reviewing food

neck yourself :)

Not to mention it's closer to 1-10 cents per ad anyways. Whoever setting "two bucks per ad clicked" is a fucking retard.

>getting this triggered on Veeky Forums

>>/r/reddit

>>implying you get .10$ per view
>Where?

the part where you say he makes 50k from a video with 500k views

do you think he'll start reviewing cheap motels like they're 5 star suites?

Why did his parents kick him out? I thought his mother supported his career

Review brah is fucking solid honestly.

Im sure he is doing fine and i doubt he actually sleeps in his car.

He was freaking out about someone stalking him a little while back though.

Kek

> posting anime girl reaction images unironically.

woa

I hope so

>posts on an anime image board
>complains about anime

that still doesn't hide the fact that you watch a autistic man eat a burger.

just want to let you guys know the actual ad revenue from youtube is 1/4 a cent ($.0025) per full watched ad. the youtuber gets no money from the views from adblock or from skipped ads but they do count towards the total view count. its alot less than most people think, but the reason people pander towards normies and others similar is because most people who watch a pewdiepie or prank video dont have adblock, so therefore he makes more money than someone who had the same viewcount but with a different, more seasoned viewerbase

This
h3h3 have 1.5 views per video but they're moving from NY because they don't have money

>has a mattress on the back of his car
Probably offers kids free candy

I don't save memes. I let them die.

apparently he takes cross-country road trips all alone.

it's pretty interesting.

Why doesn't he wear pic related, that's literally his best suit

>unironically caring about ReviewBrah
He's on the event horizon for being a fedora-tier beta faggot, fuck him.

Pewdiepie makes about $14m every year

Why doesn't he have a belt on?

>h3h3 is poor

Good, only redditors find that shit funny

Because his trousers fit him.
Belts are for men that don't know their trousers

its tailor-made

do you really belive that he would reviev pizza in ordinary bestbuy suit?

lel

Say that to me irl and I'll crush your testicles

Manlet detected.
Real men (tall) still wear belts.

fucking kek

dat thing. from /fph/

how'd he lose his house?

well shit, I thought I was doing people a favor anytime I actually watched a full ad (only on mobile because adaway doesn't block youtube ads I guess)

but all I've been earning them is 1/4 of a cent, rip

Try around $2-3per thousand views with ads

Source: my channel is monetised

He's fine apparently.

those shoes tho

The jews found out he was redpilled and ruined his life.

>you will never see reviewbrah on an episode of "what not to wear"

Feelsbadman

I make a lot of money, I'd throw some good cash at him. I really like the guy and want him to succeed. If he's in Denver, look me up

He also just monetized the channel this past spring

It doesn't give retroactive payouts I'm guessing

He's like our little brother. Nobody picks on him but us.

damn it this faggot is right

it's pretty admirable that he put(s) up with all the insults and joking.

half of his subscribers (Veeky Forums and misc) started out mocking him and making fun of him. it is what it is.

kek

when people see him, they pretty much know he is /aut/

He just wants to live a quiet life.

>That's nothing. I got a job as a train driver straight out of high-school and made three times that in my first year.

Australia has a retard high cost of living due to your $20 minimum wage so $45k in the states is pretty good.

Man, this guy really has a Mac Demarco thing going on. Like, he could be very cute if he just went with a different style.

Veeky Forums used to be reviewbrah hub on Veeky Forums but times have changed

r9k and pol now.

I went to high school with reviewbrah
Pic related, him in the yearbook

Fuck just realised i wrote the wrong date

>Living out of car
>fine

weren't there a couple fags from /pol/ who were literally stalking him in real life? Maybe that's why he's living out of the car, so he can get away from them

haha fuck. what was he like?

What's his quote? You could blur out the name.

>Being this curious.

Lots of misinformation here.

Ads vary on season. Ad revenue gets higher the closer you get to the holiday season.

Expect 60cents to 2 dollars per THOUSAND views. It's all about the views, maxmoefoe and friends all joke about views; because that's all YT is about.

Go back to plebbit cuck

First time watching one of his videos. First thought is that if I couldn't see his face I'd think I was listening to a you Jim Jones of Jonestown infamy.

I could imagine him saying, "mother, mother, mother, please...."

this.
/thread

God it's just some kid who wears his fathers suits and talks about eating shitty foods.
What the fuck is wrong with you people or your fascination with him?
This is as tasteless as the force mike patton mem

"Time will tell. Always does"
-The doctor

Pretty quiet, didnt have much friends. Wore a suit every day without exception, even on halloween when all the seniors dress up. I didnt have any classes with him though so i didnt know him well. Also everyone in the school new about his channel almost from the beggining, even teachers

>implying its not a ruse for more patreon sympathy money

Yeah and people wear watches to tell the time as well..

40k USD would be 120 in AUS bucks

He posted on misc for a bit

Legit cuestion:
Why does he only wear suits ? Does he really have some mental issues ?

Train driver wages are fucked, gucking unions, driving a train ain't that hard

>now I'm too fucking old for the you-tube / streamer cash in
no you're not.

what has this got to do with fitness?