Would you dump a girl if she started to get fat?

Would you dump a girl if she started to get fat?

No but I would cheat on her.

yes

yes, fat girls dont love themselves

yes

>be me a few years ago
>start to get fit, shedding fat and making gainz
>gf is getting fatter by the day, ordering dominos every day
>she keeps saying that i have crazy discipling while i eat my chicken and rice while she shoves a pizza in her face
>she gets up to 250+
>i have bitches mirin during all this time
>say fuck it and start cheating on gf
>dump gf

life's been great since

Yeah, physical attraction is part of relationships, right?

I'd bring it up and if she didn't change then yes absolutely.

Date a Veeky Forums girl and that will never happen.

I don't get these fucking NY deli sandwiches. Can someone explain this? Even as an American, I don't understand it.

probably not, I've never been in a relationship with a fat chick but I also haven't started a proper relationship unless I'm seriously interested in them on a more than physical level

though I might try to encourage them to work out with me or something to the point that they're so annoyed they dump me

>getting fit when first meet gf
>on a cut
>getting lean
>gf getting a little softer
>wants to change diet
>last 2 week eating very healthy portions
>made her stuffed shells like night with sausage and a salad
>she ate all the salad, most of the sausage, and half the shells
She really wants to change. She saved the rest for lunch today along with another salad. I'm so proud.

Which is the safer choice for the long-term:
1) fit woman who has never been fat, or
2) formerly fat woman who has become fit?

Each case has obvious pros and cons from the standpoint of predicting fit or fat, five or ten years in the future.

Depends on if she gets fat, or if she gets thicc

Nah I'd help her lose weight, go jogging together or something.

>Started to
God no.

I'd bring that shit up quick in conversation. If she was down on changing and worked on herself to get to her usual size then there's no problem.

It's a novelty, probably from Katz's deli on Houston St....tourist trap

Thing is, you can find the same proportions (with considerably lower quality ingredients) outside NYC. I was once dragged to a NY-style deli in the Phoenix area. How the fuck do they stay in business selling that stuff?

Looking closely at pic, table napkin says Carnegie Deli.

>i'm just going to talk out of my ass

fucking pathetic, get your act together

>You're getting pudgy
Then shut her down if she gets defensive and bitchy.
If she continue to pork up or eats just to spite me then I'll start showing signs that I'm losing interest and checking out other options.

Absolutely.

Literally says Carnegie on the napkin you fucking mongoloid

Yes I would depending on the circumstances. For a relationship to work there needs to be both emotional AND physical attraction. I don't give a shit how many people try to play that Hallmark card "I don't care what they look like :)" bullshit.

Relationships are entirely give and take.
If she sits around all day and gets fat, yes I'd have an issue with this. I'd bring it up and try to do more physical activities together to help her lose weight.
That's the compromise, you need to be supportive and actually give a fuck about her and be there for her.

If she works and does a lot for our relationship and starts getting chubby. I'd probably not care.

>If she works and does a lot for our relationship and starts getting chubby. I'd probably not care.

lol

I want cuck nation to go

Obviously if none of my attempts to get her to lose weight do nothing or if she won't change on her own, then yeah.

Last gf was a gains goblin and tried hard to fuck me over. Never again

I love the honesty of people on Veeky Forums. It's probably why I'm so fucked up and distrustful of people but man seeing the reality of how people behave has really opened my eyes.

Not being negative either, I'd do the same thing. Let's be real here.

How fat?

Yeah, it's clear our goals in life don't align if she's already becoming a mediocre slop after we start fucking dating. I would tell her to come talk to me when she gets her life together.

The id of the internet, man.

I'd help her to lose weight. If she wants to break up with me because of it, or she continues gaining weight. Then it's over. I'm sorry babe, but it goes against my principals and moral philosophy

Me too. I love this place for its frankness. A lot of it is trolling, but some of it is genuine and you can usually tell, you realize how everyone really thinks

a former fattie will fall back into old habits eventually (probably immediately after marriage). a fit chick might get fat after a pregnancy or something, but she'll be more likely to be disgusted with herself and get fit again.

I like skinny people, boy or girl, so I'd say yeah

Tell the story senpai

>started to
no
>refuses to follow dietary and exercise advice I'll give her if she starts getting fat
yes

and I want newfags to go.
if you really believe you're going to get a qt girlfriend who doesn't get chubby as life goes on you're going to die a lonely faggot.
might as well start dating men, because women age for shit.
all women, there isn't a single one that looks good past 25 without makeup on.

Yes I already have obesity is unacceptable and I can not respect someone who does not respect themselves

no I'd give her a chance to stop getting fat, then dump her.

Physical attraction is real and I'm not ignoring that. You see all those fine M I L F S at your gym, and wonder why they all are flirty as fuck. You get your chance

Yes, if i'm putting in effort to feel and look good and my partner doesn't, then i have all the reason to leave.

Been thinking of this. If she started to get fat, I'd try to get her skinny again or even lose some weight from where she's at currently.

We'd probably talk about it a lot. If sex ended too, well, that would be a definite break up.

i have a feeder fetish, once they get fat enough i dump them. nothing gets me off more than breaking their hearts and knowing they are fat ass fuck now

Campsite rule, asshole.

>Meet exs mom
>has deteriorated to shit
>Has same diet/exercise level of "almost none"
>Doesn't work out

>New gf
>meet mom
>mom is MILF
>Both exercise and eat good
>Reason that if I wife her up, she'll probably be pretty hot still even into her 50's

Everyone ages, but if you don't exercise into you old age, or get fit before like 30 and stay fit, you are going to fucking get droopy as shit.

Huh I worte "Doesn't work out" meaning "The relationship didn't work out"

So basically

If you don't work out, you won't work out.

No

This is also Veeky Forums. I know many couples that are stick ing together even though 1 of them got chunky. Don't think the majority of people think like the majority of Veeky Forums, just don't. Veeky Forums has a large base of very selfabsorbed and strange people. However, I do think a lot of people would consider their partner balooning up as a big problem.

The most important thing is the grill personality -not if she's funny or whatever, I'm talking basic values she has on her HD since childhood-.

I started dating who now is my wife and she was about 57kg at 1.69m, stay around that for some 10 years and then ballooned overnight to 65kg for a couple of years.
But then she lost it and stayed at those base 56-58kg for almost 10 years now while being a mother and all that jazz.

It's all about lifestyle and basic values from childhood.

You have to be physically attracted to someone to make the relationship work, at least for a majority of people. Plus, if you're in it for the long haul and they get fat (not put on weight, get FAT), that's a health concern and people get worried. If your husband/wife got fat, they open themselves up to all sorts of illness.

But if you cheat behind your partner's back, no matter what size either of you are, you're absolutely nothing but a filthy slut. No amount of fitness/cut/gain will save you from that.

/thread
If you listened to anyone on Veeky Forums about relationships you'd either stay a virgin or continue strings of unhealthy 1 night stands with very substandard and gross women because you lack the personality and charm that come with women that are worthwhile.
Healthy relationships have ups and downs.
If she gets a little fat this shit happens, but also your dick isn't going to stay hard as a rock 24/7 and you won't be able to cum 12 times a day forever.
An attractive woman could and should leave you for a healthier younger male using Veeky Forums logic.

yes.

Of course, if she can't police her own weight, she can't complain about my gainz.

>Been through this before.
>MGTOW

I already have.

She weighed about 130 when we started dating, and was pushing 180 when I finally pulled the plug. We're still friends, but weight/eating habits come up every so often and almost always results in an argument as she lays some retarded fat logic on me.

Now I pursue the girls I actually desire, and she's an easy comfort fuck when I'm going through a dry spell.

What I'd actually do

>fool myself into thinking she'll bounce back
>get annoyed and have less sex
>eventually end up cheating
>after/while cheating try to get her to lose weight
>if she won't, try for a month or so
>if still won't then break up

Well early in the relationship I'd make it clear that she can't get fat. If for some reason she did anyways, I'd tell her at the first time of trouble. I'd offer all the support I could to help her drop weight and maintain her previous weight. If she still refused to or continually failed then I'd say sorry and bail. Life is too short to be stuck with a fatty.

This, my qt gained 70 pounds and I've been looking else where to be satisfied.

Im married with a child and a mortgage. The only thing stopping me from leaving is how much i love my daughter and want her to grow up with both parents.
>i was raised by a single mom
Ive cheated on my wife a few times already. Havent in about a year now because its too much work sneaking around.

If I notice gf start to gain fat I confront her and try to get her back to normal or get her into lifting.

If neither work then yes I would.

That's so much worse. Just dump her, no point in being an asshole.
Dump her and get on with life.

Dump her and move on, dude. Stop being a fucking turd.

>no point in being an asshole

In the words of the late great Patrice ONeal, we don't cheat for us, no, no, we cheat for you, ladies.

Nothing you're doing now is going to save your kid from the eventual damage caused by the dissolution of your marriage. If that's your reason to live a lie, you have to know you're just making things worse.

this.

I have a good thing going with my gf and I wouldn't want to risk it. "Thankfully" shes hard on herself about weight so she doesn't go into fat spirals. The only downside is that she gets upset about herself sometimes, and while that's not bad from a motivation standpoint, it isn't fun to see your loved ones sad.

I would have dumped her long before

your bitch getting fat is a symptom of a larger problem.. one that started before she started stuffing her face with pizza

she isn't attracted to you anymore and thinks you're so whipped that you won't leave even if your needs aren't being met. NEXT!

This is happening to me now.
>Me
>30 italian fag
>Met my gf 6 years ago. Have same age.
>She was 8/10 when i met her
>A year ago she started with some hormonal issue. Always feels hungry.
>She can't workout because she also has a ovaries problem (Related) and doctors are complete assholes.
>Started 52kg, now she is 75kg.

I was seeing some of her teenage pictures and she was FUCKING SMOKING HOT. Now she doesn't even wear make up and cries about her looks.

Damn, this turned into a feels bread...

Best answer

Yes. Already did. Lost all my friends because of it but now she's obese and posts body positive shit on facebook. Disgusting.

no cause i love her. pretty sure 90% of you are full of shit. and if you arent just dump her if youre already cheating you petty children. unless shes financially keeping you afloat, if thats the case kys

Catch this place on a normal day and you'd have like 10+ yous calling you and that user MONSTERS and omg ID NEVER DO THST YOURE HORRIBLE HAVE YOU NO HONOR

this is how you can spot under age faggots real easy. That palpable naivety.

I'm a bit biased because I used to be fat and was my entire life including childhood. Since I've always been that way, now is the only time I've ever felt good in my life and I never want to go back to that.
I'd say the best thing is to look for a woman who knows how to cook, enjoys cooking and is health-conscious.

>gf is getting fat
>"hey, you're getting fat"
>throws a bitch fit
>"you can get fat, but I'm not going to fuck you"
>tells me I can't possibly never fuck again
>"I agree"

She lost the weight. Could it have possibly backfired and ended with her dumping me? Yes, but I wouldn't want to have a fatty gf anyway.

Self-respect is a trait that men have to demonstrate to women before they understand or appreciate its merits.

Your daughter is gonna be choking on dicks left and right in a few years if not already. Why bother.

yes. and have.

a) being fit means you are committed to being the best you. getting fat means you stop giving a fuck. thats bad.

b) food is an annoying necessity for me. i will never be able to understand and live with someone who worships food and cant stop themselves from letting it ruin their health and appearance.

"I'm leaving you because you're fat"

Yeah no thanks. Fuck that. My chick will have nothing to do with the gym. The fitness meme forr women is about as caustic as Cosmo magazines.

My gf is a doctor who does cardio every other day and eats super clean. Because she's a stomach doctor

> Be 24
> have serious gf
> talking serious stuff like marriage, kids
> "would you ever cheat on me if we were married, user?"
> "never"
> "would you ever stop taking me on dates if we were married, user?"
> "never"
> "would you ever leave me if we were married, user?"
> "only if you got fat, cheated on me, or stopped having sex with me for a non-medical reason."
> visible confusion turns slowly into audible anger
> admit that tone was flippant but the answer itself is true
> become single

Dodged a bullet there anyway. She didn't want to take my last name, either.

Id talk to her about it first, gauge her reaction. If she fets defensive as its brought up, im gonna get her disgustingly fat to spite her (then dump her). If sjes aware and wamts to fix it ill help that happen and stay. If sje doesnt try to fix it after saying she wants to improve, ill do the same breakuo thing.

never been fat is the better choice. I'm old enough that most of my friends are married; of their wives, about half the ones that were always skinny became chubby or fat. The ones that used to be fat? Every single one of them became a hamplanet within a year. You have to *try* if you want to get that fat that fast.

It's not that fat is impossible to lose and keep off, it's just that women tend to put in effort only for specific goals rather than lifestyle changes. You want one whose baseline lifestyle has always kept her skinny.

why would any of that be a problem, anyway?

ayyy lmao

Either she had a general resistance to the notion that she would ever have to put in effort to make things work, or I callously stomped all over her true-love-conquers-all Disney dream. The argument that resulted seemed to indicate she objected to the mere existence of standards, not that she mistakenly thought I would jump straight to divorce instead of problem-solving.

Hell yA

Lmao try dealing with everybody in the literal city of Houston who goes to the Katz here at 2am drunk. I don't know why they don't get pizza drunk like normal people.

Started to? No. I'd tell her to lose some weight or I would though.

As a 34 year old user let me give you some advice. Women will get fat no matter what you do they can be skinny now but give her a few years and she will be a spam planet.
Having said that though you may as well enjoy her while she is thin don't straight away go for a fatty because she will never change but enjoy being with a fit girl while you can.

I feel for you. If there's a way to make it work, I hope you and your wife find it.

At least you got dubs. There must be a solution to her hormonal problems too. Can you tell us a bit more about her condition?

White Knight pls go back to tumblr

How do you bring up her losing weight though?

Shes a keeper

I think this question needs a thread of its own, its easy to want to have good intentions if you notice your partner is getting a bit over weight, but how does one go about comunicating this in a way that does not push her away?

why would a guy dumb me for being fat? It's not my fault that he's low test

I would dump a guy if his bank account dipped under 150k

> gf would like to lose 5kg, says it every 2 days
> every time I say that I can help her, she says 'yay, maybe next week' or 'you sound like a fitness instructor'
> then again 'hurr I can't wear that dress anymore, I have to lose 5kg first' - I don't even respond anymore
> she also has lower back pain, I explained to her that she should do reverse hypers if it hurts and stretch her quad/lower back during the day, she never does any of this, I even don't want to annoy her again with that
It hurts, she even has holiday and doesn't do anything. She loves me and would do anything for me, but she doesn't let me help her. She used to be a 10/10 (3 years) before we met

To answer OP's question: I don't know, I guess not, I guess not...

It's only gonna get worse.

You just sit down with her in a calm setting and tell her you're worried about her health. If she happens to get pissy over even that, don't lose your temper yourself so you don't seem like the badguy. Just be supportive and let her know you're there for her and it should be fine,
If it isn't fine, then you lucked out because she's an overly sensitive, lazy dumbass and you can move on.

I have no idea how you can put up with someone so infuriating. She sounds like she doesn't respect you enough and she doesn't love herself enough to even bother doing something so simple as losing a small amount of weight.

Damn, this situation reminds me of a girl I've been seeing on and off for the last 3 years. Her weight has been climbing steadily and it just pains me because she's pretty much perfect besides that. I've brought up dieting, exercising, joining a gym etc a thousand times but she doesn't seem take it very seriously...
My reasoning tells me that this isn't going to change and she's destined to planetmode, but my emotions tells me that maybe I could fix it and end up with a gf who's definitely wife-material

Women have double standards.

tell her to stop being such a pussy and be a man, breh

I think you need to dump her. These are her true colors showing. She's a lazy fat slob.

Yes, but before that I would try to get her to do something about it, if she doesn't commit herself to that, then she has shown me a strong indication of low worth and that she doesn't care about herself and me enough to do something that is not only aesthetically displeasing but also health wise is damaging. Your physical fitness does not only say something about your looks but also your personality and mindset.