What's the manliest college degree one could take?

What's the manliest college degree one could take?

going to college is inherently unmanly

start a business or go into a trade.

nude underwater basket weaving phd

GENDER STUDIES

academics in general has always been male-dominated. there are no particularly manly fields, but there are feminine ones

Wildlife and Fisheries Science

Become a forest ranger

It is now.
Academia used to be one of the manliest things a man could do.
Now it's all overgrown teenagers getting drunk and fucking off for 4 years, nerds circle jerking in a lab over stupid bullshit that won't make the world better in the least, and faggotry. LITTERALL FAGGOTRY not just Veeky Forums faggotry.

feminism

Ain't civil or mechanical engineering a manly degree?

Electrical engineering, of course. It's one of few fields almost exclusively studied by men.

Being well educated is manly in general, as long as it isn't something like gender studies.

Get a finance degree. Most girls can't do the math, you get to have chip on your shoulder which attracts females, not that much work so you can party a lot, you can get a great job with fellow degenerates in New York or LA after you graduate.

this

anything business related that would make you a leader.

I took anthropological archaeology. Not a lot of work opportunity, but I always have things to add to the conversation and people find me interesting. Probably helps that I'm already attractive and have a naturally silver tongue though.

I think there are alpha degrees, but not manly degrees. I think of college as too liberal, and therefore somewhat unmanly regardless of degree. I think certain business and certain science degrees are alpha. Unfortunately, most science students a dweebs tho.

This is true, but it doesn't feel manly to me. I'm doing EE PhD, and it feels more like a nerd club.

Actuarial Science

Anything that will get you a job that you can enjoy or at least stand doing

Math or economics you will probably never see a female in either of those subjects past second year

I would recommend geophysics

math is filled with women who want to become teachers. Economics is filled with Hong Kong girls because it's what their rich fathers told them to study
The entry level market is saturated

Dr. Daniel Jackson?

/thread
Unless you're a military fag getting paid to go to college, you're pretty much cucking yourself for the shill lords.
The average college degree earning male makes less than a mechanic who spent the same amount of time working their field and becoming a line lead.
Bachelors degrees are alright if you're STEM (the only worthwhile college degrees anyways) and engineering can be manly. However let's face it.
It's just as much a boring cuck field also.
>y-yes sir i'll get on that right away sir.
If you want to be manly, get a fucking farm.
Working all day with your hands is the only way to be manly.

>finance degree
No it's a meme and it doesn't require much math. I know, I fucking have one. FML, wish I'd studied applied math and programming. That's what traders actually use nowadays.

Seriously if you want a wallstreet job, go aerospace engineering or sales+math minor. Take it from the finance major.

BUD/S degree.

If you're not a civvy, go robin sage.

The one you enjoy and provides a career.
A real man doesn't give a fuck what other think as long as it works for him.

Graphic Design

Type and Fat Checks are manly as fuck

>Nerds circle jerking in a lab over stupid bullshit that won't make the world better in the least

I guess my work on a drug that has very good promise treating cancer is not bettering the world.

>living in LA or New York

Both of those cities and states are cucked. I will never live in either.

Mfw I want to become a PhD Organic chemist and then own a farm in Tennessee

My PChem proff had a farm outside of town. Weekends he'd drive a tractor and think about his proofs. You can do both familia.

That is exactly what I want. Thank you for making me believe it can actually happen

I don't think so, if you worked hard through high school to get into a decent college, I think it's still very much worth going. Trade school and associates degree can help boost you in trade jobs as well. Hell, I wish I switched my degree to nursing when I had the chance, a Nurse Practitioner makes 35% more than I do.

>math is filled with women who want to become teachers

Did you not read what that user said?
>you will probably never see a female in either of those subjects past second year

Teachers just take the first few classes of math. They don't take the actually advanced stuff unless they'll teach at a high lvl, and that's a very small minority

One that could land you a job in a field you are interested in.

Honestly this. I hate that shit. If you want to go into trades then do it, if you want to become a teacher than do it. It'll make you happy and women love men with a passion

I hope no one takes this seriously

currently studying to be a DPT and want to kill myself, did I make the right choice

anything that has an actual job market and good starting pay. which is almost exclusive to STEM degrees...

kek that makes two of us except I want mine in biochemistry

Go home, Blaha.

Want to live with each other on a farm getting farmer swole and synergizing our chemistry ideas?

Are you also nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor?

>Gynecologist

How did no one think of this

Cause they're cucks/dyels/betas

keep in mind that how relavent your degree is subjective to your country. in aus you wont get jack shit with a aerospace degree. youll be stuck competing for mechanical eng jobs

I reckon that would ruin pussy for you.

yes famalam

i hope you're a primary alkyl halide, cause i'm pic related and i'm coming for your backside

n-n-no homo

I have a strong stomach, user

Electrical/Computer Engineering. Going weeks without seeing an attractive girl and struggling with school work makes you tough

Well I'm cyclobutadiene because I'm incredibly unstable and antiaromatic

Mining engineering. So long as you end up on site it's pretty "manly"

Have fun seeing puss filled hairy old women's vagina, I'm sure the 4 years of college 4 years of medical school 200k in debt 5 years of medical residency just to see a hot girls vagina in a medical setting once in a while...

Speaking from experiance, triggered fag?

Nursing
Sport medicine
Physiology

EE is autismo af, I would say ME is the most manly engineering degree

lol dude manliness isn't like radiation, being near miners doesn't make you manlier

What's so bad about it?

Can confirm this. All the EE guys I knew were your stereotypical dweebs. The mechE and civE guys were all chads, or at least normal.

Just the amount of studying

DPT lead pretty profitable lives
You spend your time helping people get better and seeing them grow from being injured and weak into physically fit

You make good money and it fills your life with fulfillment that you helped many people get back on their feet
Hope that helped

Asking for advice for your major from a Laos rice trading forum. Kill yourself.

If you use it to go into offshore drilling, spend weeks in an isolated environment firefighting all the mechanical failures around the clock, all while continuously rewatching your helicopter crash safety videos, reminding you of the scenario training you had to do two weeks in just to get the job... then yes.

But I work in a law office doing transactional work and never even see the court room.

Well seeing as how the vast majority don't go unless

1. they have a suspected STD problem and are checking on it now after several days of discharge
2. are actually responsible and monitoring their health as a young, healthy adult
3. are old, fat, hairy women who do it to get it because medical insurance says they have to or else they get dropped.

There are no other people that go. That is all of them. I think we all know which group is he minority.

You are so delusional about this it's actually hilarious.

preach
finance and business are mostly frat dudes who will get well-paying jobs from family connections, definitely not the major for people who need to make a living anymore

Ebin

mens studies

humboldt state university gives a forestry degree. you have to be able to scale and log trees as part of i

I am double majoring in finance and history am I a frat bro?

Im in school for forestry. Manliness was a factor in that choice.

So, history?

nah just a waste of $$$$

a degree in agriculture seems pretty manly

Whichever one will end up making you the happiest in life. The amount of retards on here trying to act manly to random strangers on the internet is actually hilarious.

that's fragile masculinity for you F A M

>That last sentence
Ya blew it, user. I actually believed you weren't a sperglord.

Law

Nobody said fucking philosophy yet?

Spending years of your live finding out how to be a good/better person while still being so alpha of not caring about finding a job in a specific ready-made field?

Bit useless desu

Not him (I'm a math major) but philosophy isn't useless, it's just mostly unemployable. I'm considering studying more of it later on (did well at introductory classes) to sharpen my wits so I don't get fucked in office politics by chads and finance fratbros.

Lmaoing @ all these "manly" blue collar cucks ITT
>Muh jawb is so manly it got outsourced to slave girls in a third world shithole

So soldiers, bouncers, paramedics, police, arent manly lol okay faggot

Here's how I picture a fitizen Gynecologist
>"Dr anonthink my husbands huge cock tore something in there"
>Silence
>"Wow dr. user you sure are good with your fingers"
>Silence Intensifies
>"This job must get you so much poon Dr. user"
>Cries internally

He looks like a kitter

t. Sour grapes

>silver tongue

fucking kill yourself