What's the least calory dense, and the healthiest (by comparison) alcoholic drink?

What's the least calory dense, and the healthiest (by comparison) alcoholic drink?

Also i'd prefer something strong, not beer-tier.

I just want to get smashed badly, just dont want to waste my hard work on losing this weight.

Vodka water

Probably this unironically. Vodka on the rocks?

Vodka.

Vodka and water actually is pretty okay so long you don't get terribly cheap vodka. Vodka and any zero calorie or no sugar drinks are great.

vodka with vichy is great. I can drink that all night. then again I can drink vodka straight all night too but the mineral water gives you more to drink if you like sipping on something

I'm grateful for your help anons, wish me luck in drinking all the problems away. OP

Skinny vodka you nancyboy

Shots of everclear

mix vichy with carbonated water and add some lemon for taste without calories

shit i mean to say vodka. you should be able to find carbonated water with lemon flavor in it anywhere if you're lazy

You're welccome. I'm well on my way since my gf just dumped me. Might even OD on vodka, haven't decided.

add lemons or some shit like that and it tastes godlike

realize not the purpose of the thread, but name?

This. Fucking delicious.

user, this is your chance.

Breakups make new PRs. Get angry.

>alcohol is bad because of the kcal and not because of the fact it's literally poison

Eat lots of leafy green vegetables too. They help flush out estrogenic-like stuff that the alcohol can create inside you.

Dunno how much this is broscience tho.

Getdrunknotfat.com

Not having any vices is in itself a vice. I'm not saying you have to drink, but if you don't indulge any vices whatsoever you just turn into a neurotic pain in the ass obsessed with their own self righteousness.

Gin with a Twist. It's an alcoholic drink for those who don't want to look like alcoholics.

>implying self-righteousness isn't preferable

if you try to 'od' on vodka youre going to have a bad time
source: i drink a lot

Vodka is the cleanest alcohol.

Russian itt, nobody here drinks vodka on the rocks, we always put a bottle into the freezer and drink it from shot glasses. Negative temperature is the way to go.

just drop acid man its zero calorie and you will have the best time

Vodka and coconut water
Vodka and low sodium V8 juice shots

>Not having any vices is in itself a vice.
source?

Vodka with pickle juice. Not even kidding.

Looks like I'm going to start drinking Crown Royal

>then again I can drink vodka straight all night too

woah oh shit watch out guys we got a big guy over here!

Come back when you're actually old enough to drink instead of pretending to be a tough guy on an anonymous anime image forum