Cutting general

>tfw back on the eternal cut

How's the cut going?

50lbs down 20 more to go

We're in this together senpai

>young ketofag
>25lbs down this summer 60 to go

I hate doing keto but it's the only diet I can lose weight on, fuck I miss Pizza Hut.

I'm the pinnacle of health!

>1530
Are you a manlet or a woman?

I'm not going for 1530, I'm going for 1000
I'm 6'0 and flabby

Dude your dick is going to fall off.

I get hot flashes sometimes but I've been coping well
I actually reached a new PR in my OHP this week, so everything is honestly going well!

I'm not going to tell you you'll die from that much of a deficit at your height, but you could probably stand to eat a little less and still lose weight. About how many pounds a week have you been losing?

So far so good familia.

Korvren on MFP if anyone wants to cut together.

It can't be healthy for you senpai, up it to at least 1400.
You're not in a race with anyone, losing 1 kg/week tops is not worth it

Started today. Made my summer goal a bit late but finally weighted more than 100kg. Cutting down to 95. Then bulking up again

Are ephedrine caffeine aspirin stacks actually worth?

Only 15 lbs to go. I'm at 170.6 and I'm fucking amped to be able to bulk and eat more and get bigger. The excitement of knowing I'll get muscle mass that's visibly larger is a great motivator. Real soon brehs.

Redpill me on PSMF senpaitachi, not sure I completely get it

Depends. If you're only cutting by 500 or so, probably not. They're good for those who are on harsh cuts at like 1200-1500kcals. Staves off hunger while giving you the energy that you need.

I haven't been keeping track as of this month. At the start of my cut I was 180, which was around the start of June.
I'm currently around 165-160-ish
I'm sort of in a race against time. I need to cut down to be aesthetic for October

I'm like a solid 30% bf right now and I'm planning on starting a cut in 8 weeks

Would it be better to do it harsh with the stack?

You're being somewhat reckless. Unless you have some sort of heart disease you don't exactly need to be that cut by October. There will be plenty of fall seasons ahead of you to be beautiful. Secondly, you should track your progress. Your progress can help you predict how well you can expect to do in a given time frame.

What's your height?

If you've never done a cut, no. You WILL fail. Start easy, eat 500 or so below your TDEE Maintenance. Once you have a developed habit for counting calories and losing the urges and temptations, then cut lower.

5'9. Been lifting for about 2 months now, and I'm starting to reach the limit with the amount in eating on my cut

>only at 900 calories today from medication side effects
JUST

Thanks man, I new to this shit

Do I keep lifting as I have been while on a cut? Or should I change my workout routine in some way

48lbs shedded so far
48lbs to go
>steady 2lb a week average, cutting at 2000cal, high fat, mod prot, low carb, IF 16/8

>tfw TDEE 1700 cals and trying to cut
>Such is life as manlet

depends on when you want to 'end' your cut
if you want 30lb lost in say 10 weeks your in tough. will take 4 weeks of stack to get up to dose and then will have to start taper off on a couple more. not worth it. start cut earlier and throw in some full fasting days, you will get more fat burned that way.

first ever cut

down 4kg from 82!

start leangains my friend, you will have what you need then to progress.

I want to make myself some bread (pita) with cheese or ham, should I? ;_;

are you a woman

No. Make a spinach salad using cubed ham and a half serving of your favorite cheese (1/8 cup)

yes
Will look into that, thanks.

How often should I full fast?

swap of bread related products for rice cakes

it's like you're eating nothing at all!

Wat

mcdonalds

Been on this cut for 11 days so far, finally taking it serious. I'm using MFP's calorie goals as my TDEE so I try to stay well below it to be safe.

My in-laws take me out to eat often and I've found turkey/salmon with a broccoli side a filling replacement to most stuff

Burnt 4000cal today. Feels ok man

>Manlet (fuck my shit up famalam)
>cut during warm times, bulk during cold times
>1.5 years in it now
>stall at 170lbs beginning of July
>start I.F. & continue cardio-slave mode
>down to 160lb now
>started April 2015 at 260lbs
>final goal of 135lb this summer/fall
>don't think I'm gonna make it this year
>bulking starts mid October
>FUCK

My bulking starts October too. I'm a big fella around 6'2"

We can both do this lil buddy

>5ft female cutting at 950cal

it hurts

You got any muscle?

I feel ya, sis.

>Womanlet cutting at 916

no I'm new to health and fitness

used to be a hamplanet at 175lbs down to 145lbs now so ye

Cutting at 2300 I'm starving

Start lifting asap if you're not, it'll let you eat more and you'll regret not starting sooner

we'll persevere through it

got to keep on going

It works but you'll be miserable.

>implying you aren't still a hamplanet
145 at 5 foot tall is fucking obese

a-are you sure user? I was planning to start at 130 just to get some a little mental satisfaction because my thighs(biggest part of body) are finally starting to go a bit

I agree no doubt about that

Trust me, I went from 230 to 180 jan - may and didn't start lifting till late april/may and still regret it

Now i'm back cutting again and I still barely have any visible muscle

Works really well. Hard-boiled eggs are your friend. Also get some Cavenders. Shit is cash for seasoning bland food

Yeah OP, it's not going too bad. Got dat dere kangeroo mince with some broccoli and sweet potato for muh lunch. If you're not eating kangeroo, you're basically a roolet.

250g of roo mince has 52.5g protein, 5g fat, 0.5g carbs, can't be beat.

oops, dat dere oblig photo of said roo

alright user, thanks for the advice

i suppose that'll fix my fear of loose skin as well

How'd I do bros? 40 lbs so far.

come on big fella

>Hasn't already started lifting
That should've been the first thing you did desu. You're going to be disappointed when you lose all that fat and still look like shit.

looking much better, nice haircut and trimmed beard

keep at it user

Slow and steady.

Thanks. I'm at 170/6'1. I want abs but I'm sick of this hunger. Daily target is 1200cal because I stalled out for three weeks when I hit 170 @ 1600cal.

1200cal is hardly living man..

Dropped 4 inches off my waist. Bought some expensive new denim to keep me there.

Those of you who have lost significant weight... Got any stories about haters? I noticed once I weighed less than average (fat anerican) people, they began to get nasty with comments, like "you look too skinny" and "we are worried about you". Lol

>go for my first run in 2 years
>can feel the tip of my belly jiggle under my shirt

Wasn't prepared for that. I honestly feel like complete shit

How do fat people live with themselves?

They eat their feelings away

Everyone is different man, I'm sitting about 1300 down without factoring exercise in (5 days a week for 90 minutes a session, conservatively 120 kcal burned there per day) and I've been doing it for about 8 months. I refeed every two weeks on the weekend and mostly IF until later in the day. I was an XL fat fuck, not I'm only normal burgerfat. Disclaimer: most people probably don't have the discipline to do IF at that drastic a cut. Cutting like that throughout the day should be doable for 85% or more though.

Obviously don't try to set new PRs every time if you cut super heavy, energy/safety will be an issue. If you normally train at 85%, maybe cut 10% for every 500 calories you cut or something.

JUST FUCK MY CUT UP FAMBAMALAM

>I was just so hungry...

Craving meat right now. Know the drill is to eat more protein, but I already downed 3 cups of milk today and it gives me gas. Tips?

Just don't be mad when you're still a fat fuck

Nigga I'm 6 foot tall and 137 pounds. I aint getting fat anytime, I'm just trying to get my BF% lower

you should be bulking nigga

3lbs down, 83 to go.

I just got here, lemme spend a little time here first, then I'll start bulking.

I had to even bring my tolerance back up to this many calories. I did a dirty cut from 182 to 133 at 700 cal a day. For now I'm sticking to my HIIT and bodyweight to undo any muscle loss I did.

Damn, all those meme diet products. I would be starving too.

Eat lean meat idiot.

Dropped from 310 down to 270 really quickly then I started hovering here. I need to cut booze out of my life but that once a week release is really nice.

Plus my friends are gains goblins.

It's just the atkins bars. Everything else I made myself.

Around 120 down. 77 more to go.

Been a long road gentlemen.

You snacked on a fucking tortilla? lmao

added
>tfw no friends to lose weight with

No, "snacks" are anything I eat that aren't a part of the three meals. That tortilla was a part of a feta cheese ground beef taco

Down 24 pounds since the beginning of July. Fatasfatass that's doing better day by day. 100 pounds to go.

We're gonna make it

>lost 60 pounds so far
>still have at least another 60 to go
>starting a new job soon, so will have to adjust my eating schedule

I-I'll be fine though, right?

cutting for two months but i am not really loosing much, lost 2kg since i use mfp. i guess i make to many gains

If you've made it this far you can do it user

Even if you have to eat maintenance for a week or two to ease into it, just don't lose any progress you've already made

Holy shit thanks for making me feel better.
>tfw 270lb lardass eating pretty decent

Had a sweet tooth today though that fucking yogurt is so good. Going to buy a less sugary one next time.

>burned 0

More protein
Less Carbs
Less Suagr

You're gonna do fine, fatty. You can make it. I started at 230 cut to 175 then January of this year cut from 184 to 135. You're doing fine, just adjust your ratios a bit.

25 pounds gone
140 more to go
hold me Veeky Forums

Yeah getting a better yogurt will cut the carbs/sugar in half and increase protein. I need to have a slab of chicken instead of that protein bar but the bars are so damn convenient on the go.

Working on it though. Only been 1.5 months and I lost a lot.

Im still on the last 10 pounds and have 2 weeks before I see an actual gym.
I just want the cutting phase to end.
Its been almost 2 years. 95 fucking pounds down.

I just want to lift and eat by December.
Pls, Santa, grant me this wish.

Get plain greek yogurt and mix a scoop of protein powder into it. Helps with the flavor, plus boosts your protein for the day

>But I'm not lifting

It's fine. It's to help with your ratios.

And trust me, I have an atkins bar every couple days. They are super convenient. But, if you have access to refrigeration, peanut butter cottage cheese greek yogurt etc are all convenient as well if you put them in your own little tupperware cups. Or overnight oats. Started having some of those. Good stuff.

You're gonna make it fatty. I believe in you.

I just started lifting last week actually. Protein powder sounds godly in yogurt I don't know how I didn't think of that.

Just started. 2 months ago I started a desk job and now I'm getting too fat to fit in my dress pants.

Just started but a week in and I'm down about 4lbs.

250-246. Goal isn't an exact number but I figured I'll get to 150-160ish and see how I feel.

5' 11" and cutting on around 1500 right now.

youre fine

try to replace all drinks with water/make that 120 cal almond milk a smaller glass
try to mix and egg or two in the breakfast w some greens, will keep your hunger more at bay from breakfast to lunch
ditch the honey in the yogurt and replace it with your own sweetener (stevia, sugar, or even your own honey) (also try to ditch the rbst from lucerne if you can help it)
find a leaner bar (less sugar, also clif and some others have shit soy proteins not nearly as good as whey - get costco or ones with fiber
dont be afraid to have more veggies to snack on. in a typical day i consume 10 servings at least of greens
remember you are fighting cravings not hunger

app?