Are kettle bell workouts a meme?

Are kettle bell workouts a meme?

klokov apparently uses them

>klokov
if he can do it, then surely i can do it

meme. you can do all the same shit with a dumbbell... which is also a meme

basing your entire training regimen around kettlebells is a meme yes

kettlebells are great though for certain purposes

You can use anything you want when you're on the biggest state sponsored doping programme in the world and don't even compete anymore.

They aren't if you're Joe Rogan
Otherwise yes

>he takes roids so he can look like this in a week once the roids kick in

They are fine for cardio style stuff. You get what you put in. You have to bust your ass with them like you would in the gym.

Yes

"8 reps of (x kettlebell exercise) is like working out for 10 minutes"

Someone said that verbatim in my office today.

All the pictures of kettlebell exercises on my gym have female models
So yes meme exercise

JOE ROGAN IS INSECUE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

He's a liar. He lies about everything. He states he is 5'8, well then how come when my GF and I shook his hand after his comedy show here in Vancouver he was literally the same height as her?

He says he weighs 200lbs, and now because he's on Keto he weighs 190lbs. Ya, bull fucking shit. A 5'6 200lber or even a 190lber with a six pack would look very thick and dense. This dude has average weight lifting arms and average weight lifting legs. He is 170lbs at fucking best.

Dude lifts pussy weight too. He posted a picture of him squatting 2 pl8s but claims he squats 4pl8s even tho we've never seen evidence of this.

2pl8 on each side combined is 4pl8 you retard. Dumb meatheads cant even do math.

nah brah alpha brain butter coffee gets u ripped

I've read online that everyone who's ever met him says how tiny he is, despite him always mentioning on his podcast he's short. 5'8 is a super Manlet on Veeky Forums but in reality 5'8 isn't THAT short. He prob is only 5'6

2/10 see me after class

that is working out.

everything is/has a meme

clearly 5'8". looks around 190 irl and on tv. 5'6" is super short. why would he need to film 4pl8s? implying he recorded 2 pl8 reps as his 1rm

Kettlebells are legit, but surrounded by memes like

Unlike you, I've met him irl. He's 5'6 same height as gf, and he's sure as shit not 190lbs.

Conor McMemer is 5'9" (Although listed height is bullshit.)
Conor is barefoot and Joe is in shoes. so he's 5'8" or 5'6"

so to answer your question... I don't know.

>those dress shoes

Connor is 5'9 and even in dress shoes Joe is shorter than him. Still believe he's just 1 inch shorter than mcgreggor despite wearing lifts?

Is Joe Rogan a manlet?/thread

Kettlebell swings and snatches are great for hiit cardio.

Great addition to a weightlifting regiment

No.
They are the real deal.
But not many people know about them or want to do them so it's relegated to being that weird that fitness culture people do.

I'm looking into using weighted sacks in workouts. It seems like it would be a fun thing to do and making one is a snap. but I have too many fucked joints and problems so I'm going to take it slow at first.