/wsoyditg/

Weird shit only you do in the gym.

I can pretty much guarantee that I'm the only one in the world who lifts to Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Western Soundtracks

Absolutely fucking not you faggot

Wear loose clothing, i feel like i'm the only one with a loose T and sweats, while everyone has like extra small fitted tanks on

The first 20 min. of my playlists will be instrumental/classical for my warm ups, then comes the metal/hip hop.

waste of dubs desu

Squat to depth

Diddlys and ohp yet to see anyone doing these in the uni gym.

This

I see people doing quarter squats and parallel squats, but no-one ever goes below parallel, except me.

Putting the weights back, in the correct place.

Man, pajeets are really good at not doing this

My most recent diddly PR was during the last movement of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. Felt good man.

Nah i've listened to the good, bad, ugly theme before.
Same

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but I usually dance from one set of equipment / weights to the next.

I tore all my ligaments in my right knee and had surgery. Pretty sure my left one is torn a bit. Wearing knee wraps just for 1 plate each side. Don't judge me too hard desu~

Listen to Yung Lean

If you're wearing knee wraps, I'm not going to judge you desu

When I started lifting, I thought everyone who was serious about it would try to squat their deepest. So it's kinda weird to me that I keep getting weird looks for going ATG.

Same here.

Not just you, he's got some good bangers for the gym.

Listen to lectures on ancient Christianity.

20 rep squats to the ecstasy of gold. It's the only way to make it

When things get heavy I want to start screaming in russian

>Dance in between sets
I can't help it I have Tourette's and I lost all of my tics after I started dancing, but now dancing is a tic. It's like an itch you can't scratch, but at least dancing is pretty fun

Nice. I'll try that.

What dancing do you do user?

B-ballet?

Does this mean I'm on the spectrum

Hip hop--popping specifically.

If I hit a pr it's gotta be on the climax of il triello
Good taste OP

I bring lots of pasta and put on my plate

Shadowbox between sets

This. My gymbro thinks I'm awkward as fuck but I can't help it.

I tuck my shirt into my sweatpants/shorts. I also go through a rosary in my head when I jog.

hang off the bar on the squat rack like a monkey, after i finish a set

fuck you. i can imagine a fucking spic manlet curlbro dancing around shadowboxing like a retard

Occasionally listen to Beethoven's Kreutzer Sonata. Once listened to Stravinsky's The Firebird.

>fow
>eito
>teen
>teeen
Holy shit that's cute as fuck desu.

>motivate myself by saying: "[insert fictional character here] wouldn't give up!"
>also unironically work out for Veeky Forumsbros suffering from diseases/other conditions thinking to myself this one's for you buddy

Sad boys are faggots. I lift to ultra elite metavapor.

>be white
>call my self nigga to motive myself for lifts or to push that extra rep in my mind

like "cmon nigga push it" "you bitch ass nigga 1 more set" "lets go nigga" etc.

not necessarily for Veeky Forums bros but i have a buddy who has muscular dystrophy and sometimes when i'm feeling shitty i think of my bro before a set and remember how lucky i am to have a healthy functioning body and to take full advantage of everything i've been blessed with even if i'm a manlet

I have an audio file of android 16's speech to gohan that I play to pump me up whenever I get too relaxed before a set. Sometimes I tear up a little if I'm alone lol

i watch anime on the treadmill during cardio day

I talk to myself at the gym, I'm probably known as the weird guy by now. I sing Opera when I do one of my compound exercises, it helps me keep in rhythm and breathing exercises.

I'm the only one who brings gymnastic rings to do weighted dips after my oly lifts