Ask the Juicefag anything!

JuiceFag checking in Veeky Forums. I'm on day 22 of a juice fast and I'm down 22 pounds so far. Ask me anything. Also, juicing thread. Who juices for cutting? Recipes? Tips?

how are your shits
how much muscle did you lose
why cant you eat food like a normal person

Any juice recipes that don't taste like shit

How do you maintain mass? Vegan protein? Serious question

Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.

Satan commands it

came expecting steroid thread

left disappointed

>tfw just injected 500 mg of test e

Do u look lik dis

>how are your shits
My juice has some fibre in it so I have a poop every day. Some days it's slimy, some days it's like a regular, small poop. Another user suggested that lemon in the juice is good for the poop, I'm trying that consistently.

>how much muscle did you lose
I don't life when I'm juicing, and I'm trying to lose a pile of weight quickly. I'm probably lost some but I'll get it back when I start eating again and taking in more protein.

>why cant you eat food like a normal person
I can and usually do eat food like a normal person. But I wanted to lose some weight quickly and not ruin my health. I'm getting lots of nutrition by juicing at home.

>Any juice recipes that don't taste like shit
There are lots that are very tasty, but any time you juice a lot of fruit it'll taste good but have more sugar than you want. I'm not looking for juice to taste good. I'm losing my craving for sugar too, that's a goal. I do 80/20 veg and fruit, that makes the juice palatable.

>How do you maintain mass?
What I'm doing isn't for everyone. If you seriously lift then you can't do that while juicing, at least for long. I get little protein, but enough to keep up my generaly health.

I suppose that one could put some egg whites or unflavoured protein powder into the juice if one didn't want to lose gains.

That would add some calories too, but if one were still doing some exercise, and needed protein to not lose gains, that would be a reasonable option.

>Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
Never! I smoke and drink a pile while I'm juicing. I should quit cigarettes, and I intend to do that this week.

I also love beer, especially in the summer. I'm drunk a lot. Another user on an earlier thread said he'd dropped 20 pounds in 14 days, I'm not surprised. He said he wasn't drinking alcohol and he was running too.

Ty bb

What juices blend well with matcha (green tea) powder?

>What juices blend well with matcha (green tea) powder?
Good question. I don't know. I've considered adding matcha to my juice and diet, but I'm doing well on just juice so I don't want to fuck with it.

What does google say?I can't imagine that a bit of matcha is disrecommended in juice. It tastes bad though in my limited experience. Or there's nothing to say that you can't have green tea while juicing, I have coffee with cream and a bit of sweetener, 2-5 cups per day.

;_;

I like to have a banana and peanut butter smoothie and put this super secret sauce like goo that I get from the local bum for almost close to nothing!
It taste REALLY good and makes me feel good for the rest of the day. :)

>put this super secret sauce like goo that I get from the local bum
Umm...is it cum that's felched out of him by other bums?

Why are you talking to yourself faggot?

Because I like da joos and hitler wasn't dat bad a goy ;)))))
(Insert spurdo meme here)

>Why are you talking to yourself faggot?
Some troll with no life is posting here too. It happens.

LOL Xddd look at this fucking goy stealing my name
I bet he's prob a beta virgin cuckboy who lives in his mommas basement XDDDDDDD
GET FUKT NEWB

>LOL Xddd look at this fucking goy stealing my name
I really don't know why this troll seriously wants to fuck up my thread. But I guess I'm out. Goodnight, Veeky Forums. Stay hardcore.

self bump for awareness

I love you based jewsfag keep it up

>Troll
>no life
You mean you?