Anyone else know an Olympian?

Anyone else know an Olympian?

no i have no friends

Sometimes when I cum too fast I tell the girl to call my cock Katie Ledicky since it's so fadt

i went to high school with someone participating in the archery tournament

Genie and I used to party with the same people in HS

My swim coach in HS won gold on a relay with Mark Spitz, and trained an Olympic gold medalist himself.

No but one of my high school football coaches tried out for Tampa Bay Buccaneers and had a strength coach who actually played for the Eagles.

Ahh.... High school athletics. The home of winners. Football is one of the cuntiest programs in any school because everyone is either bitter that their glory days are over, or never had them.

ask her about the secret orgies

I miss football but never really considered them glory days, I just loved playing linebacker flying around the field hitting people. Went to college for lacrosse anyways and now have an engineering degree.

I was in the grade above this hi test beast. She has like a billion siblings, all girls, except for one brother.

I meant the coaches. I never played myself, but my brother is on the freshman team this year. The staff seem to be nuts.

Not this year, but in 2012. used to lift with him occasionally, in fact, though we usually had to throw another plate or two on for him.

Yeah some of them definitely are. Although most pro guys probably didn't have much else going on besides football and so being a coach or trainer makes sense.

I ran into Ariana Kukors and Rebecca Soni in Seattle one night. The two of them, my three friends, and me all went bar hopping for a while. They were both really cool and I got Ariana's number (we hit it off pretty well and apparently she likes to visit my home town back in Cali) but they left around 1230, so we only had like an hour before last call to find some randoms.

Happy ending: we found some randoms.

Less happy ending: Never met up with Ariana again.

Rebecca Soni

Ariana Kukors

i grew up with a girl who is a medalist from the winter olympics in toronto

Well hopefully she does better than the Canadian men in pole vaulting. Canadian men in general have been blowing it
>Penny Oleksiak tho
>hnnng

The baseball coach in my high school coached olympic baseball teams or something. I guess that's why we were number 2 in the country

She's probably getting pumped with athlete semen

Ryan Cochrane (Mens Swimming) was in my class from like gr3-5, used to ride bmx with his brother Devon and bullied his younger brother.
Went to their house a few times, was a really nice house. Ryan is generally a cool guy, even if he will probly never get a gold medal.

I go to USC so I know a couple

#givehertheledicky
:^)

There's a reason they allocate 42 condoms per athlete

I used to work for a 3 time gold medalist from the 90s. Dude was bro-tier. We would always exchange stories about the dumb sluts we banged in our glory days.

His stories were always better. Gymnasts and threesomes and shit.

i know 4 actually
and i know some ex ones as well.
desu they specialize so much in their field that their training isnt that fun.
>tfw i will never represent my country on the world stage

Girl from my year in high school is at Rio for synchronized swimming.

I've been trained by multiple members of our national hockey team. Should never have quit.

That's not R9K, that's the truth

Townley Haas went to a rival high school and is in the same grade as me

Imagine competing at the Olynpics and being given 42 condoms but never get to use any because all the women flock to the chad athletes and you're just there for tabletennis or some queer sport

I worked with a girl who's sailing in the Olympics right now

My father is zeus

Counts for something i guess. Fucking hate that guy though

Being someone who has competed internationally in my sport (not olympics unfortunately) I know multiple

Lisa Carrington went to my high school in NZ. I was a year younger than her and used to see her around

Rep'n NZ

lol

Bitches ain't going to say shit when you bring that gold

>implying you're not Chinese if you're going to Rio for table tennis
>implying all the girls in China aren't on your dick the moment you get back because "Muh China ambassador! He show China #1!"

You're fucking retarded if you don't think a table tennis Olympic athlete in China isn't getting mad pussy

fuck...

42 isn't enough for table tennis alphas

kek

Mexican volleyball team

Been friends since high school. We are planning a huge homecoming party for him and we can all tell he is gonna get mad pussy once home.

forgot pic