GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

SHE IS A VIRGIN AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE LALALALALALALA

youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

>tfw no full nude strip clubs here
>tfw wont be fucking a ratchet latina stripper in the back for a while

4th for how do I control the rage?

Anyone reading anything interesting?

I can't decide on starting a new fantasy series (Dark Tower probably) or some dense nonfiction like Meditations by Marcus Aurelius or something.

>In for metal is the audio manifestation of autism
>In for anons being insecure and getting mad at their ex's making poor life choices

how bad has your acne been on your first cycle?
....planning first cycle, on the fence.

only gets bad if you change your dose a lot

skin was very clear on 500mg test

it's entirely genetics dependent

some people become covered in pimples (and not just the face, but the back, chest, shoulders, etc). some people don't get any.

it's something you have to be willing to risk if you're gonna roid. that, or you buy some accutane too.

hop the goddamn fence already

ok thanks. also some fags on other forums always say "yea even if you pct correctly after basic test e cycle your shit could just never restart and you'll be on TRT for life"

I mean how common is that really?

I only got backne while cruising and PCT. Blasting was fine. People never said anything all summer because while backne IS a sign of roids, there are plenty of people that just have it naturally. Not the end of the world

Just time your shit for the fall/winter and wear tshirts, you'll be fine.

its bs

you buy PCT drugs and SARMs to make your dealer rich :)

I'm 24 but was a late bloomer growth spurt wise btw

permanent suppression is a meme, it can't happen

Absolute broscience.

I was worried about this too. After researching I couldn't find a single clinical case in which hypogonadism occurred with proper intervention.

Either via something like a GNRH modulator like triptorelin or basic clomid/nolva use.

>cycle
first blast nothing
Then I fucked up my skin by leaving veet on too long plus tren

Accutane gets rid of acne
Other medication clears up whatever is left

>someone post the screen cap brick always posts of his rant about permanent suppression

do I really have to fucking get blood work done for a basic test e cycle? I mean what's the fucking point lol

aight cool

my nips have been getting kinda tingly lately. not for a long time just a few times. im on week 4 of 250 test, should i pop some armidex just in case?

to know if your shit is bunk
to know if youre dialed in on e2
to know if youre dialed in on test
to know if your liver is getting fucked
to know if you BP is getting fucked

lmao yeah whats the fucking point, its just illegal mystery chemicals being injected into your body made by a guy like Chem in his bathtub

no big deal, totally not worth the extra 80 whole dollars

its all in your head breh

also, see above

Where do I get bloods done this cheap

Is it Michael Bolton?

David Lee Roth

Yeah, figured that's who it was.

That or Rob Zombie.

>tfw you invite a random girl just to kill time and avoid thinking too much
wish me good luck famalams.

>>tfw you invite a random girl
>avoid thinking too much
what

look in her eyes deeply, and pull her in for the kiss as soon as she gets there

DO IT

Someone posted that you should kiss your date as soon as she gets in your car/start of date, i think thats real good.

dunno senpai, thinking too much is a bad thing, doing random stuff keeps me busy.

You're exaggerating
The advice was give them a kiss whether it be on the lips or on the cheeky
It helps break any tension and makes the entire date more comfortable
Don't shove your tongue down her throat as soon as you see her

maybe youre just too short to pull it off

First Dark Tower was good, kinda went downhill from there imo.

No, you do that to her boyfriend to establish the new alpha

works 100%

kek, mg on suicide watch

>Came for the metal
>Realizes shitposting thread.
youtu.be/eetjsbKmEZ4
>Typically 80s metal was renamed hairmetal as it just doesn't compete with the wild good shit these days. But if you know the importance of metalcore/hair metal you would know that this was edgy for it's time and paved the way for the heavy metal gods.

Or maybe even as a full blown autist I realise trying to stick your tongue in the mouth of a stranger you've only just met is a bad idea.

Here I was trying to FUCK the boyfriend to show dominance.
I've been doing it wrong for years

Make sure you're wearing a pretty dress first

No that's gay

Just forceful, passionless tongue ramming into his mouth. If he has a problem, he's not comfortable in his sexuality.

Permanent suppression can only happen if you do something idiotic for a very long time, like blasting 2g test a week for five years. The body is surprisingly good about recovering from things most of the time. It is technically possible, but if you're not an idiot it won't happen.

does how much you use really matters or is it only the time? like you are stopping your test production either way

How in the heckaroonie do I deal with mk bloat? Beach weather has started here in aus and am hitting the beach with a qt on the weekend

I've heard potassium and drink water but not much else

Just running 25 mk so it's not an e2 thing

Literally just google "blood testing [location]". Lots of people use PrivateMDLabs.

memeK677

youtube.com/watch?v=vVy9Lgpg1m8

>travis wearing an 82nd shirt
pretty cool

That's not gay.

Sounds like you've got a problem with your sexuality bro

Taking any significant amount of steroids will temporarily stop your natural testosterone production. When you stop using them, your levels will recover to whatever they normally are. PCT helps this to happen more quickly.
In order to completely, permanently shut down your natty test production, you would have to be on so much gear for so long that your Leydig cells atrophy and die. This would require large doses, regularly, over a very long period of time. So both matter. Using a gram of test a week for 8 weeks won't kill your balls. Neither will 150mg a week for a year or two. Obviously some people may be more prone to it than others, but in the vast majority of cases it won't ever happen.

I'll rock your socks m8

Ohhh okay I understand now
No passion is the key
Can I do the same to women to enforce my dominance over them?

Now THAT'S gay.

No you have to ignore them completely

Oh well fuck I'm really confused now

do you guys agree with me on the fact that tackleCHAD's wife is probably a virgin? I mean it makes sense no?

How much do roids help with facial hair growth?

You don't pay attention to the girl at all. It's all about dominating the male. Ignore females for now. They don't exist.

>n.b I'm lonely, maybe don't listen to me

No this is excellent advice
Very sensible
It's what I do every day

I'm confused now.

kys beta virgin

You fuck, that was supposed to be my line.

I'll neck you.

And instead you are online dress shopping.

i would eat her fucking asshole all fucking day if I could. MMMMMMM imagine her asshole after a long days work

FUCK i'm horny now

You say that like it's a bad thing.

That's disgusting.

Hey fats my offer still stand if you want to move here an be my human sailboat.

So for a precycle bloodwork checking for E2 and test level, would a Female Hormone Panel from PrivateMDLabs suffice?
Thanks mates

>being a beta virgin is a good thing

look at jerry, 25 years old and he's dress shopping while shitposting on an anime forum

the ingestion of the female anus is the greatest discovery in the history of humans

How much anus should i consume for max gans?

I was talking about your behavior, she didn't upload videos of her naked ass onto the internet to be objectified like that.

hey these are cute!

CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEE!!!

Hey guys what can I run to reduce muscle mass? I have been working out for about 2 years and made nice gains but now I want to be a pretty little girl

You ever get your shit pushed in jerry?

name back on jerry

anus is like protein, you can never have too much

just imagine eating this girls sweaty asshole HNGGGGGG

Oh I see, guess that makes perfect sense.
Plus if I can't get girls to pay attention to me by this method I can just say "Well I'm ignoring girls anyway"

Beat you to it :^)
>posting fat asses
You are progressing well

All of it

estradiol
spironolactone
progesterone

thats your basic stack
you can change up the anti androgen if you want I guess

only by tranny hookers

you were fucking shitting on me the other day for loving asshole and now you're fucking saying you should eat all of it

FUCK OFF MANLET

love me some musky asshole

What the fuck?
No I wasn't.
I've never said anything like that.

Are you the guy who was posting all these creep shots and I said it was weird?

Yeah that's me. Post cock no homo

>tfw seeing blue oyster cult and Alice Cooper at a retro hard rock festival in vegas in 2 weeks
Literally the only time I wish I'd roided for aesthetics not strength

I have the biggest erection.

I've been lifting a year and progress it becoming painfully slow, can anyone suggest a starter cycle? also how much do you have to eat while on cycle?

Yarp

>I lift for strength

what the fuck dude, I thought you were joking

I didn't say eating ass was bad at all
I said the creep pics are creepy and weird
But I also enjoy a nice ass so it was conflicting

But definitely leaning more towards weird and creepy

Never understood strength lifting
You get stronger whilst looking good, why is having a medium between good looking and strong not the best?

im so happy for you jerry

jerry no!

reddit r/steroids wiki

Been pretty depressed lately. here because I don't want to complain to friends/family. I'm a 21 year old living at home, currently working construction but I know it's not for me, I'm absolutely not passionate about my job. No desire to hang out with people anymore. I'm literally consumed by the thought of failure, ever single day. Most days I ask myself what I'm doing with my life. Hate this feeling of being lost. Just wanted to get this off my chest. Thank you guys

I'm an ugly manlet why else would I roid

Nice armpits hairs

Fuck off

nothing wrong with creepshots friend

The joke was that I supposedly liked flat asses, keep up.

Lolitrolu

Thanks bro chekd

Jerry am starting to really fucking hate you

nipple spotted, have fun with that ban

No problem you sad sack of shit

leave her alone

my lifes a joke

thank you its nice to have supportive friends

too late

you make it sound so personal lol
do I know you bro?
step the fuck off
swerve

you'd look pretty cute in a wig bro no homo, just make sure you dont end up looking like pic related

>ugly Manlet
>implying you can't still get girls if aesthetic

Gross
Deleting this pic now

I disagree

I-I know