Best exercises to get from left to right?

Hey Veeky Forums what's up?

I'm generally not body conscious, but my girl recently called me skinny fat and it's been itching me ever since.

My legs are okay and not floppy as the picture on the right, but my waist is sort of meaty and undefined.

As far as it makes sense, doing abs will help me get a firmer belly or hopefully a sixpack, but how do I work out my sides and back, to get a form waist like the picture on the right?

Help appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8d--kTi7SIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we got u bro there's sticky for retards just like u give it a shot

lordosis

Uhm.. lift and eat less shitty food ?

>my girl

talkin' 'bout my girl
>my girl
>my girl

Do cardio everyday (swimming, biking, running, long walk or any combination) for at least 30 min. Full body workout once a week (optional). Eat healthy and lose body fat. The only real difference is that she lost body fat, got a tan and posed differently. It looks like she maybe gained a little muscle size but the main thing is she lost body fat so you can see the definition better.

>my girl

David Ruffin was as awesome as a nig nog could be

fucking christ squats how is this question asked literally every day you could literally fucking google this OP is a retard

Lift and eat less shit.
Read the sticky.
goddamn

That's a man right?
>please have a penis

left's ass was better. right's everything else is better. women do not understand this.

Change your stance slightly to give the appearance of actual change, because that's all fit grills do

5 years later after getting married, get fat

>Hey Veeky Forums what's up?
>I'm generally not body conscious, but my girl recently called me skinny fat and it's been itching me ever since.
unless she works out she can't say shit.
>My legs are okay and not floppy as the picture on the right, but my waist is sort of meaty and undefined.
so you look like a female version of yourself.
>As far as it makes sense, doing abs will help me get a firmer belly or hopefully a sixpack,
lmao stfu...
>but how do I work out my sides and back, to get a form waist like the picture on the right?
you want to look like a girl? what are you doing targeting shit? have you been reading women's magazines with this logic?

Spread your legs for me

Wtf is this really the same woman?
She got taller

you don't deserve her, user. let her go.

Man the fuck up
Lose fat, get around to 9-10% as first goal
Ready the fucking sticky.(tl:dr NO FUCKING SUGAR)

Maybe OP IS a woman, just saying

She got better posture and isn't slouching. Not slouching can gain you inches on your presumable height.

>be me
>be beta nerd
>always staring at my feet
> Women would never give me a second look
> then start lifting
> get swole
> get better posture (bonus)
> girls be like:"user I never noticed how tall you actually are" *giggle*
> feel like a 6'2 boss everybody's eyes are on me

I got you bro, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=8d--kTi7SIw