How does Veeky Forums like their steak?

How does Veeky Forums like their steak?

I tell them to scare it with a match. If it was legal to order it raw I would.

Medium or Medium rare.

Niggas that eat their shit well done are suspect.

Rare or medium rare. Depends on the general quality of the place.

this, if I'm making it I aim for medium rare

If the place is suspect or like fucking Denny's or something, I'll call for medium rare because I know they'll undercook it nine times out of ten.

With grill lines. Hell, cook it however, if I'm getting free steak I'll it anything from medium rare to well done. Usually medium well though, absorbs the protein better when cooked more, meaning more gains.

Depends on the restaurant and the cut/thickness of my order. I go no higher than medium rare regardless

Medium rare

Although ruth's chris has this thing called "medium-medium rare" which i'm into. It's basically halfway between medium and medium rare, pretty godly

I take all red meat rare or medium rare, this includes burgers.

Real question is how you take your eggs? Sunny side up / over easy master race reporting.

rare and bloody, I'm a fucking TIGER BRING ME THE FUCKING BLOODY COW

AAAAHHHH FUCKING QUITTING ROIDS IS FUCKING HORRIBLEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIASDASDJOAISJDPOIASDPAWJDPQWDPISAJDPIASJDPOASJDPOSAJDOPASD

Sorry this is easier to see

I used to hate biting into a steak and your mouth fills with blood juices so i always got my steak will done. I'm slowly getting there to a rarer steak i went to medium well done and now i order it medium.

>clogged arteries, dementia, and anus cancer

in the trashcan

You can, is called steak tartare

I fucking love the blood.

Your supposed to let the steak cool down a bit to prevent all the juices from running out when you cut it, if it's ordered rare that is.

:^)

Well done meat has carcinogens up the yinyang.

medium well

>QT waitress asks how I want my steak
>Tell her as rare as legally possible
always gets a chuckle

It's not even blood retards.

I had it in Spain but in the US most places don't dare serve it because "muh legal reasons." I get it because of sue happy Americans but still it's a little ridiculous

>red fucking liquid coming from raw fucking meat
What is it then?

All the blood is removed in the slaughtering process so it isn't blood but it is a very high protein juice so you get double protein from it
When i was younger and my dad cooked it he would take it straight from the grill to the plate and the blood juices would run all over the plate and it was disgusting. I just thought that is how it was so it took me a long time after becoming an adult before i ordered a steak.

Almost all the blood is removed when it's killed dumbass. It's water and some protein called globin or some shit.

Yeah, better order from a fancy place though. Bad tartare is nasty.

It's ready to home make it. Buy a nice airlift slab of fresh meat. Cut it in really tiny pieces (no user, you can't blend it, the texture will be wrong). Add bread crumb, onions, carriers spices and parsley. Mix, then add egg yolk on top.

Mega protein, but don't forget a salad on the side.

Still attached to the cow
>mfw you aren't a vegan yet

>dumbass
>doesn't even know what he's talking about

>Implying I remember the name of some random protein
It's myoglobin and water, I googled it for you.

It's their job to chuckle you fuckwit

No, it isn't.

>her feel when that's the millionth time she's prob heard that one

The red liquid has minute amounts of blood in it, if any at all. It's water and protein.

If they want a good tip they'll laugh at your dad tier jokes and low key flirt with you.

I tell them to walk it by the grill on the way to the table

If they want a good tip they'll give me a handy under the table.

D A D T I E R

Dad jokes are top tier. If she can't enjoy dad jokes she'll be a shit mother and a shit person.

>it's not blood
>it's just a red liquid that carries oxygen to the muscles that is closely related to blood

Talk about splitting hairs

The fuck is with the bravado about steaks?

I take it well done with reasonable spices and garlic. Never could understand the appeal to bloody meats. Cook that shit or get out

It's literally water and protein, and the protein decides the color of the meat/type of meat. It's far different than blood which contains a different kind of protein entirely plus other stuff.

blue cooked steak is actually really good.

My face hurts halfway through from chewing so damn much when i eat it damn near raw. Jaw gains incoming?

as rare as i can get it

Can you even eat a steak that raw? Wouldn't you get food poisoning ?

Fucking pussy.

If they want a good tip they'll take you out the back and suck your dick

I can't eat uncooked meat.
I'll gag.

Don't order a steak if you're going to cook it past rare.

If you want your beef cooked well done, then order a burger.

I can't think of a more retarded way to flush your money down the drain than to order a $50+ steak and request that the restaurant cook the shit out of it until the taste is that of burger meat.

Myoglobin

Any bacteria present are on the surface and are killed when heat applied.

I'll take mine rare please.

I always eat the steak well done and with some ketchup or A1 sauce

This is triggering. And bait. Kys

Not entirely true, it is possible for bacteria to penetrate deeper into the steak.

That said I still prefer my steak rare, fish rarer, and eggs as soft as possible.

I really like eating a rare steak but it always wreaks havoc on my intestines so I just get medium. Rare usually tastes better tho

Medium master race is here

Shoo shoo gains globin

Medium rare because I like the taste that cooking imparts on the steak beyond just the char but I also like the taste, texture and juicyness of raw steak.

Like that. Wash its ass, slide it across the grill then onto my plate.

Mah nigga. Bloody meat and runny yolk master race.

You can gag on my uncooked meat, homo.

As brown as it can be without being black.

Like this.

I've never eaten one before. What are they like? Why are they better raw?

Medium rare is the only answer.

Myoglobin. It's basically hemoglobin but it only has one heme unit for binding to oxygen. It's used in muscle instead of blood due to pressures in the muscle or something.

I don't like steak.

What do you like

steak.

> Being this stupid

You must be a vegan

myoglobin not blood

>American intellectuals

Leave.

Never talk to me or my wife's steak ever again

Heathen

I like my steak medium-rare to medium, but I'll eat it at any doneness level desu. I don't think well done is that bad. I definitely don't prefer it but it's still steak.

>caring how other people spend their money

Do 3X2 timed chewing daily, followed by jaw presses til falure

>eating meat thats raw on the inside and burnt on the outside

Heat treating foods is supposed to kill off bacterias and parasites and denaturate the viruses' protein shells, and also break down the proteins somewhat to make them easier for the body to absorb
Burnt organic matter is a proven cancirogen
You americlaps never cease to amaze me

>>QT waitress asks how I want my steak
>>Tell her as rare as legally possible
>always gets a chuckle

HYUCK HYUCK SO FUNNY

Same dude, can't be too safe and I like my food warm. Honestly I don't really like the taste of meat much anyway, much like any other protein. Just mask that shit up.

Yeah honestly I like burgers much better than any restaurant food, if I could choose I'd hold all get-togethers at McDonald's.

I like my steak how I like my Pepes

I don't eat steak because I have more willpower and inner strength than carnivores do that I can hold back and go without nwat and live as a vegetarian to alleviate animal suffering.

People who still eat meat in 2016 are weak and pathetic.

>eats a whole cow
>calls himself a vegan

kek wtf is a well done pepe

>grass-fed pepe

Well done, crispy but not burnt on the outside, juicy but absolutely not even a pink spot inside.
>mfw Americans probably dislike well done because they always receive it dry or burnt
>mfw this is all a scheme from the restaurant Jew so that he has to spend less attention and time to each steak so that he can serve more customers and make more money with less time and effort
I pity you, fools. Learn to fucking grill.
And no, I don't put ketchup on mine. Ib4 memes

Medium rare, but I'd prefer rare.
Bistecca fiorentina is GOAT-tier.

Pretty much this.

This. Rare steak is a meme that cunts out to prove they're "real men" fall for. If it's cold on the inside it's shite, also nobody is impressed.

I don't eat steak because I have a dry mouth and I can't swallow it well

this

How I like the frequency of sex that I have, rare.

cold on the inside isn't rare it's bleu you mongrel

>eating undercooked garbage

KYS fucking fat stupid retards

fucking pretentious faggots

I dont eat steak because meat is murder

O M L E T T E
M
L
E
T
T
E