Female strength

OK Veeky Forums, what is the female equivalent to the 1/2/3/4 milestone?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press/kg
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/squat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a bf
>feelsbandman.jpg

.5/1/2/3

.5/1/1.5/2

>deadlifts
It must be so great when women don't have to worry about the bar hitting her genitalia.

So a female squatting 180lb/80kg is equal to a man squatting lmao3pl8

1/2/3/4
>giving shortcuts because of having a vagina

This
>shrugs
>not ball raises

>he doesn't tuck at the gym

This. I've seen some "strong" women and this is about what they can do unless they are fatasfatass

Well any average male lifting 1/2/3/4 has a wilks of about 280-300

So a female average qt maybe weighing 120-130 doing a ~600 total has that wilks.

So i gues 95/135/225/275 for girls aka

.5/1/2/2.5

1/2/3/4

I believe in equality.

1/2/3/4

Don't lower your standards, just get stronger.

I keep seeing 1/2/3/4

what lift goes for which pl8 number?

OHP/bench/squat/diddies

thank you!

Squat, deadlift, curl, bench

I'm at 75lbs now with everything. Squat, OHP, bench, curl, dead, Is it bad to start out this way?

1 pl8 ohp seems laughably easy. Why is OHP even in that milestone?

>mfw I can squat 2 plt but can't ohp 70
should i just remove myself from the gene pool now before i destroy humanity

100lbs/1/3/3

Honstly, just how? How does this even happen?

somebody use a ratio that involves the wage gap%

Estrogen

less than half for upper-body, 60-70% less for lower body

Okay.

Using he wage gap % the equivalent milestone for 1/2/3/4 for women is 1/2/3/4

Does anyone else find that there is no in-between for girlstrength. Like they are either 5 ft tall Philippinos who can deadlift 4pl8 or cant even squat a plate

>60-70% less for lower body
meant 30-40% less

Half that weight and with sub-standard form.

Because you're supposed to use a 45lbs barbell and not use your hips you fucking faggot

my first week lifting I deadlifted 1pl8, benched 105, squatted 1pl8, ohp 85

1pl8 ohp is gonna take some time for me I can tell..

the squats were glorious, it never felt so good to push

That was with a female trainer who deadlifts 4pl8 coaching me on form and complimenting how strong I am for a beginner. She is kawaii and I want to pay her for coaching.

>tfw long arms :^)

Post body pic.

this. anything less and you're a fucking bigot

Lean forward.

Makes the exercise better because traps are responsible for scapular retraction and scapular elevation.

Leaning forward (just a bit, not too much) with a wide grip while shrugging = ability to retract AND elevate scapula = better trap gains.

Plate raises and shoulder raises (mostly side lat and rear delt, not so much front) are good for trap and delt gains too

>mfw phone in pocket

>4 ft philopino that diddies 4plmao
Are you me

well duh. 135 for op is piss easy compared to 2, 3 and 4 plates for the other lifts.

1 knife, 2 slices of bread, 3 slices of ham, 4 slices of turkey

405 diddly was way easier than 1,2,3 for the other lifts for me.

underrated af

am hungry now thx dick

Kek

>what is testosterone

>FatTonyBMX

Wait, 1/2/3/4 is a measure of strong now? WTF? At 68kg BW maybe I guess.

literally no one has said that. 1/2/3/4 is when you're normie-strong.

triggered

If a woman climbs a hill, then she has not climbed the tallest mountain on Earth just because she's weaker than a man. Faggot.

0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4

So you're saying that women are as strong as men?
Unless you say that, then it's ok to give women a different 'milestone' like 1/2/3/4 because they are generally weaker than men.

This question is aimed at female vs female achievement, nobody is saying women are as strong as men tard.

0,25/0,75/2/2,5

Doesn't happen often but I usually realize it after chalking up.

>be grill
>know deep down I will always be weak and have to work trice as hard just to be average

it depends on a size of a woman I am 125lbs so around 185 weight starts to feel like elephant on a back, i already warm up with more then my body weight, so if a woman is around 160 lbs squating 180 is not the same

.5/1/2/2.5

so if i was a woman, i'd be pretty strong. feels good man

as someone who just acheived 1/2/3/4 its not even that good. I still feel weak as fuck.

>Normie strong

so at 135 lbs I should be benching 270 to be normal? Kek? I'm going to video myself benching 2pl8s to btfo people who call bullshit when I say that's my one rep max.

135 ohp is easy as fuck, I just started doing them after getting a weight belt and I'm literally starting at 145 clean and jerks.

3 plate squats as my one rep max seems about right, that was what I was doing in high school. Need more work on them though.

Deadlift I have no fukkin clue. Never do them, might start.

two plates and 25's on each side as a bench though seems laughable if you think that's "normal" for a 135 lb male. That's insanely above average.

According to strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press it's "Elite"

But they are perfectly equal and deserve equal credit for everything. They deserve equal pay for equal work.
>mad

Wait I'm autistic, 405 lb squats? What the fuck is this board smoking where you think 4 pl8 squats is normal?

the order is OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift

1/2/3/4 is decently strong for someone in a commercial gym.

It's pretty uncommon to see someone squat even 3pl8 for reps with good depth...

Seriously, is there a single job that a woman is payed less for the same work than a man?

>what is the female equivalent to the 1/2/3/4 milestone?

lol who gives a shit?

Huh, I went to HS with that girl. She was posting crossfit shit non stop when I stopped using Facebook.

This. I get excited when people lift benchmarks. I get around the same level of excitement seeing a girl squat 225 as when a guy squats 315. Basically it means they are goal oriented non shit lifters. The gym being normally flooded with people doing incoherrent routines makes this even more beautiful to me.

So I'm supposed to, at 135 lbs:

OHP 135 (Easy)
Bench 270 (What the fuck lol)
270 bench is like, end all goal for most people
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press/kg

405 squat is also equally as ridiculous
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/squat

and I can't say much about deadlift, but I think you get the point.

Like, who the fuck can actually do that? I personally think I'm in very, very good shape at 22 years old and I've never been anywhere near 270 lb bench. Is this shit real or is it just a meme? Am I never gonna make it?

Find the 2 and tomorrow you will get kissed 55555555555555555555555555555555552555555555555555555555555555555555555 count down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... Now close your eyes and make a wish! Paste this into 15 comments and your wish will come true! Hurry you have 29 mins or opposite of your wish will happen

breh, 1/2/3/4 is, quite literally, just a meme
it just sticks cause it's so easy to remember
it bears no resemblance to real life

the sites you've been posting have scientific and empirical evidence to back it up, how are you doubting yourself at this point? it's fucking fit, everybody warms up their OHP with 2 plaet on here

Based user. Thanks for the serious answer.

1/2/3/4 = 135/225/315/405

I seriously doubt you are full-repping 135 lbs on OHP if you think it's easy, the bar should touch your clavicle.

I didn't say I was repping it. I'm not. 145 is like, right now, what I'm doing single reps of.

225 bench is what I'm also maxing, and 315 squat WAS my max squat but I've just started getting back into squatting and I'm not super comfortable with it like I was.

Perks of being a manlet, dude. 5"7' and lifting for 6 years.

not the guy you replied to but your numbers seem reasonable to me.

ii dunno but im in love

6 years and you're at only 1/2/3/4? What are you doing, how big are you?

I'm 5'8" 137 lbs and have 12 inch arms and 21 inch thighs and a 38 inch chest, lifting two years.

I've never been above 151 pounds or below 13% bodyfat, but I've pulled 420, pressed 135 and squatted 295 in the same general timeframe, and squatted 225x15 and benched 175x7 more recently at 145 lbs, before injuring my wrist and spinal erector.

I've never gotten past skinnyfat DYEL manlet status, my arms are literal sticks compared to my torso, and I still hit these numbers

its like you dont actually lift or something.

Why would you live your whole life making your happiness depend on comparing yourself to others? Why would anyone do this?