What do, Veeky Forums

What do, Veeky Forums

I just really want to put my dick in you

You're gonna fuck it up, beta. I can feel it.

Say:
>my dick because you initiated conversation #shewantsthedick #sexingitup #winning #kony2012

That's an odd name.

Thinking about how I'd land a plane on that forehead.

your tip is about to get wet

Not much either, just browsing *insert social media* and *insert mindless mundane activity here*. *ask generic question here*

How come nearly every single girl has this same response? Do girls just stare at walls all day until a guy messages them or something? I thought girls likes talking about themselves and would love to gush about what they've done today. But nope every single one goes "oh not much". All stick in the mud boring ass bitches

theres literally a tinder thread already
god Veeky Forums sucks nowadays
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Girls don't DO anything but social media, work/school, and watch boring ass TV.

That's 90% of women right there.

literally this

girls don't have hobbies

if they're not outside their house they're literally doing nothing, just sitting on the couch with the tv on and their phones in their hands

jack shit

Well, why not just say that? At least put an attempt into making conversation like "oh I'm watching x show" and there's at least a chance for small talk to start there, maybe I'm not understanding tinder right because idgaf about getting my dick wet, but it's such a chore to have a conversation with 99% of these tinder girls

I always figure this is why they like to have really nice spaces to sit and do nothing in. Instead of sitting and doing things, they sit, do nothing, and imagine somebody is watching them do nothing, while thinking that they are actually doing something, in a beautiful, indoor setting. It's like a narrative for a story nobody is telling, or posing for pictures for non-existent cameras.

If your fucking screen's contrast for one.

It's at bump limit you autist

Thanks

It's twilight, lowers blue light exposure

hot girls don't need to put effort into conversation, so why bother?

seattle?

what gym you go to brah?

If they don't put effort into a conversation what are they expecting out of a conversation? For me to just talk random inane shit and for her to say "k, wut, lol, sure" and eventually try and rope her to meeting up somewhere? Fuck that. Women make me ree sometimes

>What do, Veeky Forums
turn off f.lux or what ever software that is

>beauty school
Basically "my iq is 2 std below average" school

>cashier
>beauty school
confirmed slut
get you a girl who doesnt contour her face

Private gym in viewridge area

I agree, this is why I posted here hoping you guys could tell me what to say

>girls
>being individuals at all
she likes top 40, retard

fuck this gay shit bruh just say you want to plow her, and if she does well enough you'll take her our for dinner AFTER not before

>on Tinder
>saying boring shit
>not saying ridiculous things, followed by ridiculous hashtags and emojis

I don't even know how you'd keep a girl's attention. Does that even work at all? What do you even do when it seems like she's talking to another guy as her #1 at the time and keeping you on the backburner? How do you not say stupid shit to establish that you're #1?

This is Tinder we're talking about. You have to be the best clown around, it's how the game works.

Make something up to spund like your really important/busy tell her you just got finished building a 45 thousand dollar deck for a group home of wheelchair bound folk because your plans to explore this new island they found in the middle of the fucking ocean was postponed because the previous team was devastated by 100 foot long sharks so you had to divert your science team from the ebola/ super cancer cure to manufacture 100 foot long harpoons

If I wanted to say/talk about ridiculous things I'd go on /pol/ to talk about Jews and /x/ for skinwalkers, not some random stick in the mud bitch

Still asking her pref of music is boring as fuck even for a guy

"Before I fuck this up can I take you out somewhere? I'm a lot more fun in person"

This. She has several guys messaging her talking about the weather, asking her how her day was, and talking about school. Unless you're a model this won't look. Maybe it could even work irl where you have body language, but you have nothing but words over Tinder.

If you're tryna fuck you need to play the game.

You know what? Talking to her about Jews like she was /pol/, or skinwalkers like she was /x/ would have been interesting at least.

What the fuck are you even doing with such a blunt question? Giving her a job interview for dating compatibility?

I know I just went for a generic question

Idk mang, I wanna do that but I haven't fucked that much

Talk about skin walkers and I'm guaranteed you'll get laid. Not even joking.

I'm not OP but I can actually have a fun and nuanced conversation with my male friend about various forms of edm. and I know I have more a repertoire with my friend than a random girl, but I'd expect she'd just say "oh whatever is on the radio lol"

> using emojis
I hope you're a woman asking us to help you score some scissoring.

You already fucked it up senpai

Never emoji unless she does first

Give me an example of something ridiculous to say, I have no idea what would appeal to a girl

Reply: Victoriana. That name sounds like royalty. Are you royalty?

R. Lee headshot optional.

Fuck it man just ask her opinion on skinwalkers or if she hates jews as much as you. I'd say take whatever hobby you have , take it to the extreme and ask her a question or make some bullshit statement about it.

The question's not so necessarily boring as it is abrupt. They were kind of easing into some banter then all of a sudden there's a hard turn. Probably just needed a better transition.

This or they do something interesting but don't yet want exposure to your possible ridicule.

Unfortunately you can't tell which.

I pretty much guarantee this is a bot.

Yeah this is the stuff I need to know, i realized I have no idea how to talk to girls at all

Tell them in the very beginning you're on tinder to learn how to talk to girls, should be amusing enough.

Should have said this: Followed by a message entirely made up of those shocked/embarrassed, monkey-face emojis.

If she wants to bang, even if she says she wants a relationship, I don't see how anybody with a reasonable sense of humor would take that as an insult and it keeps it sexual, and even if she did take it as an insult, you now have the opportunity to have her attention for a while, while you dig yourself out and look like a good guy, because in the case of feeling insulted, it's a coin toss between whether she's going to block immediately, or get emotionally invested in telling you that you're a pig.

>what kinda music do you like

Tell her you're the one responsible for those crop circles in England.

>"not here for hookups or FWB"

Every person that puts this down on their profile is either deluded or lying

Dude its easy. Just tell her this

"Man, I tried out Grindr before I got here. But it kept matching me with dudes. I've already tried dick, it's just not for me"

I automatically swipe left on anyone in beauty college or cosmetology school. I'm sure there are some nice smart girls in it, but I feel like they're the vast minority and I'm willing to weight the risk

I don't really give a fuck, I don't expect to ever have a relationship with any girl

I know. I over think it. It's just the virtue of it for me. I'd fuck some girl going to a trade school though. That would be a really smart gal

So you're just in it for a nurse, early childhood educator/advanced babysitter studies graduate or a teacher who didn't find another teacher to marry?

Because that's pretty much every girl on Tinder, and I gotta say, beauty school students/cosmetologists will have the most regular hours and won't have weird social stigmas around the kinds of things they're allowed to do after school hours/when not advanced babysitting

That's exactly the reason I don't go on tinder much anymore. I will admit though, early childhood majors are usually cute af. Either that or they're ham planets who need children to love them.

Based on the bio and her low effort to start the conversation she's a female autist. Let it go. Girls look for legitimate relationships on Tinder because they have problems. I only say this because I have female friends that do this and they're fucking autism

>Girls look for legitimate relationships on Tinder
most girls are on tinder for the attention. It's legitimately another social media site to them.

>Tells you all the things you can't do
>Tells you all the things she doesn't want
>Tells you to fuck off if that's not OK
>Tells you what you're allowed to like
>Offers literally no reason as to why you'd put up with that shit

She smells basic as fuck man. I really fkn hope she's hot, or she's essentially fucked.

Why should a nursing student have some stigma on staying out late? Their workload is hard but it takes a certain personality to even become a nurse in the first place

>not a nursing student

>Me on the right

Get f.lux mate, it's way better

>caring in the first place

>Girls look for legitimate relationships on Tinder because they have problems
I think girls pretend to look for relationships because of social pressure to do so, i dont think they actually want one since if they wanted one they would have one already by the time they hit puberty.
i do think they love the attention tinder gets them because for an average 5/10 girl tinder is basically like being a superstar with people wanting to talk to you and get close to you but you still dont have to actually DO anything with them or for their attention

Tru dis

>one tinder for over a week
>get unlimited likes sub
>must have liked hundreds of women so far
>only about ten matches
>only 1 of them is attractive

Who the fuck names their daughter Victoriana? Isn't that supposed to mean objects from the Victorian era?

You gotta learn to use her bio

Im surprised you actaully got 10 matches
Most guys dont get that much after a week (depends on location though)
Feel good about it mate, means youre very attractive or matched with bots

i've had normal conversations with all of them
but it's still sad nonetheless
i'm ugly
i wish i wasn't

Just b urself

I wouldnt say that senpai
Like i said, tinder is hell on earth for guys since its easy for girls to do what comes naturally for them (reject) and the consequenses are none
Face to face she has to deal with potential talkback or having to face the actual person she is rejecting, on Tinder its just another swipe

Not OP, but I think f.lux doesn't have a nice easy android app, that's why I also use twilight. Use it on my computer though.

DTHINK YOU HAD A TYPO THERE BUDDY, HERE YOU GO :
>''JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS"

This is how u pull munters

sure seems like a very interesting girl who has a lot to say, which is why she initiated the convo and her reply was whole 3 fucking words long without any input one could elaborate upon and work with... and as says, she's not there just for fug, but for a serious relationship
why are women so fucking stupid, just fuck her op and leave her be

Sorry if this is kinda off topic, but kinda has parallels:

At parties how do the guys i see hooking up with random girls initiate? College parties where its too loud to really talk? Like tinder i can get people that think i look ok but i dont want to be a creep. Do i just go up to a girl, say do you wanna dance, then grab her waist and start dancing/grinding or whatever? I go with friends to parties and am just the guy who plays beer pong and talks with a couple bros, but i wanna be that guy hooking up and pulling randoms.

Fucking 1 match in 2 weeks, she didn't even reply. Not including the one that I matched with about 2hrs ago just for her to unmatch me within 5 minutes.

Everyday of no matches brings me one day closer to heroing/turning gay/fucking traps. Haven't decided yet.

Can be Victoria + Ana

lolwut. When I first started I'd get 10 matches in a day sometimes.

No input on the thread apart from pointing out OP's blatant autism, just wanted to brag

>lolwut. When I first started I'd get 10 matches in a day sometimes.
How the fuck did you manage that?
I mean, no offence but girls are extremly picky and most guys are swiped left

THIS GIRL MATCHED WITH THIS GUY BEFORE THE OLYMPICS AND SHE FUCKING CONSIDERED HERSELF SO MUCH OUT OF HIS FUCKING LEAGUE THAT SHE DIDN'T RESPOND BUT AFTER SHE FOUND OUT THAT HE GOT A GOLD MEDAL AT THE OLYMPICS SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF "hmm maybe I should have replied?"

wtf I hate women now

like srsly this girl is way below average and this guy is like 9/10 in looks, he is cute af no homo

fuck if I know I did swipe on some questionable chicks every now and then. Last time I got bored and went on and swiped for lols I still got 7 and a couple hit me up over the next two days.

Dafuq, do you live in a big city?
I havent tried tinder because i want to actually get laid and tinder seems like a very bad venture for that due to the guarantee of no matches/replies
If a fucking olympian cant get a reply out of a below average girl what hope is there?

Girls are simple creatures, speak to them gently and they'll love u

yeah I live in the suburbs of a bigish city.

Spat my god damn drink

"Hey do you have blue blood? If not, would you want some blue sperm?"

Small talk is normally how I do it. There's a point after some time of talking that either of us say "it's too loud in here" or something like that and leave to hook up.

Normally I would also have talked to them earlier in the night too, though. It's not that hard user, just know the right stuff to say and what to do. Alcohol gets rid of the autism too, but don't get too drunk

Hm...when i get my degree and finish getting my goal body ill give tinder a try for shits and giggles but i expect no matches
Well, unless i set it to match with guys and girls, then its another story

holy shit lol

fucking hell

choked on my rice you cheeky cunt

Guys, you're over thinking this.

>various forms of EDM
kill yourself you fucking tasteless normie wannabe

Bit the transition from small talk to dancing. Is there anything between talking and then basically hands on waist moving to the music? Thats my issue. I see guys making out with girls, see guys that are 'dancing' with girls basically grinding on them, but idk what comes before that. Im told girls dont want guys hat just randomly grind on them, but is small talk and asking to dance no longer in the creep category before moving hips together and such?

>Just be yourself, bro

Satan, after dancing for more than ten minutes with a girl you will know she is willing to kiss you. Then just keep on dancing until she makes a move on you, even if it takes a couple hours