Beginner Working Out

Hey Veeky Forums

I leave to college in 4 days and they have a complete full-access gym there.

I got rid of my video games and I plan on becoming alpha as fuck.
Looking for some online workout that will fit me perfectly and tell me exactly what to do.

I'm 6'1" and 150 lbs. I pretty much don't know what to do in the gym. Body type I'm looking for is really slim and muscular (higher rep, lower weight).

Any websites/suggestions that could personalize a routine? Thanks.

>got rid of my video games
>giving up things you love
>becoming alpha as fuck

You seriously think that people who are actually "alpha as fuck" give a fuck what other people think about their nerdy pursuits? Hell, you could bang the fuck out of the hottest chicks around and play fucking Warhammer if you were actually alpha. Nobody is going to be fooled by your lack of videogames.

this

Just read the damn sticky. You don't need something "personalized" just do something like starting strength that has plenty of compound exercises that work the whole body.

>You seriously think that people who are actually "alpha as fuck" give a fuck what other people think about their nerdy pursuits? Hell, you could bang the fuck out of the hottest chicks around and play fucking Warhammer if you were actually alpha. Nobody is going to be fooled by your lack of videogames.

People who play video games are not alpha.

Period.

Funny, I should have expected this reply on Veeky Forums. Nah it was RuneScape and I was playing it 8-10 hours today. Not a beta faggot, I just used the term "alpha" to get the attention to the thread.
Say alpha anyone on Veeky Forums and you get replies kek

inb4 beta fag

If you want to be alpha as fuck, go to the gym and fucking figure it out.

It's not rocket science. It's a gym. Go pick up your low weights multiple times.

Good job on dropping the vidya. There's no positive to it.

>Nah it was RuneScape and I was playing it 8-10 hours today.

>Not a beta faggot,

Pick one.

u got me

want a pic and timestamp? :O

I had a gf for 2 years does that count kekk

>I had a gf for 2 years does that count kekk

Count for what?

not being a beta fag?
idk this is off-topic

>still curious about websites that will give you workouts based on your weight

>I'm 6'1" and 150 lbs. I pretty much don't know what to do in the gym. Body type I'm looking for is really slim and muscular (higher rep, lower weight).

Deadlift heavy. Squat heavy. Join the swim team.

And start eating some damn protein and good fats. 6'1" and 150? Jesus H Skeletor, man, have a sammich.

>>still curious about websites that will give you workouts based on your weight

You're just trolling, right?

Workouts based on your weight? Do you want to stay 150? No. You want to be 180 minimum with some muscle on you.

So people see something other than bone.

I'm scrawny as fuck I got it

Whatever you do in the gym, make sure you eat enough. Before I read the sticky I had spent some months lifting but didn't eat enough so my gains were about fuck all. Eating at a surplus makes everything come much faster and if you've been skinny all your life it won't be hard to just go back to eating maintenance or cutting once you're satisfied.

This has been going well for me. Do it

stronglifts 5x5

>unrendered markdown
reee

Excuse me?

>be me
>rts gamer
>start lifting
>meet qt who also plays vidya
>have lots of friends

"Alpha" is total bullshit