Should I just let this go?

Met this girl at the gym. I went up to her and said hi, talked for about 10 minutes on the treadmill. Felt a good connection.

Week later, talk to her on the treadmill for 20 minutes, we have alot in common. I feel like she's interested in me. I ask for her email (for something important to send her), she gives me her number instead and texts the email. I get off the treadmill, she gets off with me, I walk her to her car.

Couple days later I text her saying we should go out some time. She texts we could as friends, but she has a boyfriend and she doesn't want me to be offended if she said no or to stop saying hi to her.

I'm not torn up over this, but I really like this girl and felt a good connection. We have a lot of values in common. What would you do, Veeky Forums?

White-Ant the relationship

That's called oneitis, and it's a terrible disease. Here's the cure. Fuck 5 hot girls. Doesn't matter how long that takes you. If you still think about her, she's the one so go all in. If you don't, then you're cured.

I would move on and stop using Veeky Forums as a blog.

>ruining a relationship

As a guy who has had that happen to me, fuck you pal. Don't even think about it

please thats a really ugly rottweiler and not an uncropped ear doberman
picrelated is what it could of been

Tell her you think she's great and that the guy is lucky and that she should set you up with her hot friends.

Also this. There's nothing wrong with having hot friends. You'll meet a lot more hot girls this way.

This is true. I just don't understand her intentions. Is she just using me as a plan b?

for every one girl you befriend, there are at least 5 single girls that she knows

dat social proof, use it nigga

I mean, it's not my fault if she falls for me right? I feel like she wouldn't have given me her number or said that we could go out as friends if she wasn't interested in me.

>being with someone who connects better with random people than you

Your fault.

>What is a honeymoon phase?

>make friends with girl
>thinks he's being made plan b

Goddamn man just chill and keep making friends. You don't have to treat every hot girl you meet as "the one."

I'm not treating her as "the one", I'm just trying to figure out her intentions.

>mutilating an animal for "muh aesthetics"

I think you are a shit-fucker, user

>it's not my fault if she falls for me right?
Stop

No, she likes you as a friend, and wants you to like her as a friend without having alterior motives or feeling hurt. Which is why she was honest with you. So, you can either drop her from your life. Or be her friend. One way doesn't require you to control your emotions but you'll be missing out on an expanded social circle. Do what you want. Either way, she's not a viable option for you. This isn't a movie. She doesn't secretly like you. You'll never be with her (or if you are, it will be a long time from now after demonstrating absolutely no neediness). Personally, I'd be her buddy and meet and fuck her hot girl friends.

Probably.

When was the last time you met a new guy friend and exchanged numbers? Did he want to bang you too?

Monitor her social media to be aware if she goes single. Go out with other girls meanwhile

>men and women are le same
ebin

upboat

/thread

but knowing you, OP you're probably a beta cuck who would fall in love with her by being her "friend" with ulterior motives to fuck her and through hanging around her for various months/years while getting curved you will slowly despise women and blame them for your shortcomings.

just find someone else if you're too beta to not have girl mates.

So you have 30 minutes total with this girl? If shes cool to hang out with or workout or whatever, cool be friends. I think you are overthinking this for how little you know her

Oh I see now. You wanted to stroke the sweet curvature of his dick and you're all embarrassed and shit because he rejected you - that's ok, not all of us are born with the gift of bisexuality. Did he break your heart? Is that why you've sworn off dick for now?

niggah you got oneitis.
do what the other user said, get her to introduce you to her friends, they might be like her.

As someone who gets always cuts contact with female friends after we stop having sex/they turn me down I say don't squander a chance to make a good friend who MAYBE down the road might be a good romantic prospect.

Don't let that be the basis of your relationship with her though. You said so yourself that she seemed like a cool girl. Befriend her, and hopefully befriend her attractive friends. Any acts of courting her while she had a boyfriend would be scummy and if she is the kind of girl to reciprocate such actions she's just as disgusting and would end up cheating on you anyway.

I regret being such a faggot and just cutting contact like that especially with a lot of these hotter girls I used to get with. I could have easily stayed friends and not been an awkward or pushy bitch to ensure varied female social prospects later on.

I don't think she has a bf.

I'm wondering about how you went about asking her out or whatever happened - I only half read it.

I reckon you said something and spooked her, or possibly one of her friends already got her white-ant on and did that thing to you. You know, the girl who can't get a bf so wants all of her friends to be single too.

I just don't think she has a bf.

I'll keep this advice in mind. Thanks bro.

It's a possibility. She's never been with a guy at the gym. But I don't think I said anything stupid or alarming, I'm not autistic.

Nobody is saying you are, but she might have picked up on something in your convo that just put her off.

People can be weird.

One other theory (and it's just a theory), this bf is imaginary and she thinks you're just using her as a random hook-up. She might be just testing you.

fuck why are there so many aspies on Veeky Forums

as a girl, let me tell you this, you are one of those fucking creeps that bother us and we eventually post on some niceguys forums or something

think about it, some man randomly approaches you and talks to you. since you're nice, you talk back, and figure oh thats nice i'll just make friends.

then he asks if you want to date him or fuck and you say no, then he calls you a friend-zoning whore

this is why girls hate it when men bother them at the gym

i've had this happen to me countless times already, and it is the same story every time. they won't leave me alone even when i tell them i have a boyfriend and all they want to do is get in your pants because obviously none of them have the ability to just be friends with a girl instead of having ulterior motives

ps. jokes on you guys though i'm single and only respond to the hot ones

You just need to accept why you were put here, m8. Sorry... if you have a vagina you're fair game.

Also, you're probably not all that shit hot yourself if you're on this site, so saying you only respond to the hot ones literally means zero,

you are her beta backup sideman

If you were her boyfriend and you heard she gave her number to a guy who she met at the gym twice you'd be suspicious.
I wouldn't want my gf meeting and hanging out with random guys as "friends", because they definitely want to fuck her and she should know this.

>Is she just using me as a plan b?

If she is, use her to meet her hot friends.

autism

>When was the last time you met a new guy friend and exchanged numbers? Did he want to bang you too?

because there is no difference between homosexual and heterosexual relationships

lel

>i've had this happen to me countless times already

Hahaha 10/10, please be in perth so we can be girl friends

I don't know why girls do this.
I had a similar situation when i used to go clubbing. I met this girl and we talked for hours and danced all night. She introduced me to her friends and we made out and she gave me her number before she left. I texted her and then waited three days to hear from her and when she replied she said she had a boyfriend.

Women don't know what they want so they like to keep all options open.

You sound like a delusional piece of shit.
>"Yeah she said we could only hang out as friends, BUT WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO HANG OUT IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO FUCK ME"
It's sad that the concept of friendship is so lost on some people. As well as any kind of morals - yeah, with some effort you could shittalk the guy, gaslight her, convince her that it's your fault and not hers, and wait until he slips up and makes some dumb mistake as we all do, and then you can reap the rewards and ruin a relationship.

>I just don't understand her intentions. Is she just using me as a plan b?
How can you be so sociopathic and disconnected from humanity that you really don't understand that some people like making friends who share their hobby, and that girls have a hard time outright saying "no, I'd rather not see you"?

>because they definitely want to fuck her and she should know this
Some girls pretend not to, but most simply still genuinely like making friends, especially at the gym, and are delusional about that fact.

not that user but I thought I was the only one here from perth

Perth, Scotland? I'm there too. Are you near the river tay?

>friends
>girls

pick one faggot

This makes me very angry

Sounds like you don't understand guys.
Guys do not want to make friends with women, they want to fuck them. If they can't, they want to stay in touch so they can fuck their women friends. Again, and please listen; guys do NOT want to be friends with women.

If wa, there are no girls here give up.

Her intentions are that she likes knowing people at the gym and having someone to talk to, but that she doesn't want to fuck you or replace her boyfriend. What's so hard to understand about that?
Tell her that you only want to stay in touch if there's a chance of sex and watch her shoot you down, then you can stop overthinking this "nah no way, she must wanna fuck me" shit.

I'm not going to read the replies as I want to continue my lifts, but here's my two cents.

You approached her and you both talked. You got along and shared things in common. You enjoy talking to one another and enjoy spending time together. Does this mean you should put your dick in her? No. Just because she has a boyfriend should you burn the bridge? I say no, but Veeky Forums will call me a cuck. She's your friend. Take value in having a friend who shares the interest of physical exercise. You don't need to fuck her. The sooner you realise this the better off you'll be.

And girls make friends with guys they want ,entertainment, protection, money, social standing, deep dicking from.

As a man, if the guy your girl is hanging out with doesn't make them laugh, help them out with money, is cool with a group she's a part of, watches her back, then he's plowed or is plowing her.
And most of the guys above? 50/50 chance she fucked or at least blew them.

this post really hit home

>t. female
(In case you really are that naive and not ill-intentioned or baiting)
For the sake of simplicity, please assume that whenever someone introduces themselves to you and makes small talk and you assume they and you would make good friends, there is romantic interest involved.
Guys almost never make guy friends out of the blue, in a club or at the gym. Rarely yes, but usually it will be from a common acquaintance, a common interest (like a social hobby, which the gym isn't), school, work, etc.
Now, these same places can be used to acquire vagina, but unlike friendships which are easy to come by and don't require much effort to maintain, vaginas aren't, so one has to expand his searching range and aggressiveness if one is to acquire vagina. One can't just afford to let it happen, unless they are extremely attractive or charismatic (in which case it happens a lot) or asexual (in which case one doesn't care)
Where was I
Oh yes
So, whenever you detect that someone is engaging in seemingly interesting conversation with you out of the blue, unless you are also looking for penis, assume there is romantic and/or sexual interest involved, and if you have a relationship, make it known as early as possible. It is good behaviour and helps the vagina seeker not waste time, effort and hope.

Wow. I dont think I've spoken to a girl for 30 mins for over two years. Or any amount of minutes actually.

Amazingly, women have the capacity to be friends with males -- even attractive ones.

She's gonna regret giving you her number judging by this conversation.

>talk to girl for 30 minutes at the gym
>i really like this girl

what the fuck is wrong with you? It's called small talk and being friendly. I can have a good conversation for 30 min with anybody, and females generally have more advanced social skills

jesus,

..... so was the girl from the op keeping him as a plan b or not?

Wait out her boyfriend. They might break up tomorrow, next week, next month. Keep talking and being nice. DON'T ask about her friends! She's not a dating service.

Hold up the bro-code man. By no means should you try to alter the relationship other than by making yourself seem more appealing than the boyfriend

move on
or go full nigger and fuck her in the gym toilets

He's gonna blow it. He's already over thinking it. We all go through this shit at least once

you, or women in general, are stupid and boring which is why men see you as nothing more than a living, breathing fucktoy.

t. man

I don't see anything wrong in going out as friends.

She has girlfriends that probably are into fitness, and you could monkeybranch from her to her friends. It's the perfect way to get to know new girls and possibly new fucktions (fucking options).

Go for it,OP

I hope this is just b8. Sperging out over getting hit on is equally autistic

Aight. That's the advice. /thread

holy shit, even though i lurk here for about 2 years i thought people here wasn't so autistic but damn, reading this thread i can see why there are so many feels and pepe threads lol
i have a gf and she has a lot of male friends that doesn't want to fuck her, the same way i have hot female friends that i don't ever wanted to fuck. if you think that girls and guys can't be friends because guys just want to fuck them you are trully mentally challanged, some of the best nights i had was with girl friends.
i'm trully sorry if you still think like a high schooler

Well Veeky Forums you've impressed me, actually giving great advice for once.

I have no idea, hence the "In case you really are that naive and not ill-intentioned or baiting"
(Ill-intentioned means that she is not 100% faithful to her bf and keeps plan b orbiters)

I've regretted giving a Guy my number in this same situation. Gave it to him to hang out as "friends", told him I had bf and not interested in more than plantonic. He agrees and hangs out, is trying to kiss me and grab my ass after he gets tipsy. I'm disgusting, using my cats as an excuse to get away from him. I ended up blocking his number after thar. Kept trying to call me, 100% nope.

she is fucking those guys behind your back

you are the fucking autist if you dont know that

I've been friends with a majority of my bfs before they were ever my bfs. You literally cannot date me until I've got to know you as a friend for a while first.

Not the guy you refers too, but imho you are the autist here.

>i have a gf and she has a lot of male friends that doesn't want to fuck her
Why exactly does your gf need 'a lot of male friends'?

>advising people on Veeky Forums to behave like normal people and not like khv sperglords
is it still summer?

>Stay friends
>Meet her good friends, who she can introduce to you, just don't ask her to do so
>She breaks up, be her rebound guy why not
Having hot friends as girls is a good thing. The more you have the higher chances of you getting another girl.

More so if they like you. This means they'll vouch for you to their friends.

Yes that's called waiting or playing the game.
How many friendships similar to the one your bf had with you has he developed with different girls since getting together with you?

You're dumb for thinking that guys would actually actually want to just be friends with you.

So many girls acting all innocent. Stop the bullshit. Guys usually have no interest in meeting a girl other than wanting to fk em.

yeah but it's a moot point since you're a faggot, we're talking about women here.

Lol all this bullshit in this thread

ahahahhahahahahhaha

all these white knights

i'm lovin it

Go bang. Her bf wont know.

You have nothing to offer other than your stinky box. Shut u

wtf friends aren't like food or water that you need, she just happened to have male friends, she studied with most of them and they are pretty much cool guys
i trust her just as she trusts me with female friends, also you are a beta dude with trust issues

You are her Plan B if her relationship fails. Find someone else in the meantime.

How should I interpret this text? Is she saying she doesn't want me to stop saying hi to her just because she has a bf or is she saying "don't be offended if I stop talking to you"

It really doesn't matter. Move on.

You are AUTISTIC

welcome to Veeky Forums, what did you expect?

Most people on planet earth have common qualities, don't get hung up on every girl who says hello back to you.

go lift more and stop beeing a man-child

say "fine with me let's go out as friends then"
make your move after charming the fuck out of her. her response at that point will tell you her intentions.

>adults having friends
lol
>inb4 but but I have my friends who I play video games with and they are cool and stuff
Yeah until a girl appears and they will fuck you over, or there's money in play

this senpai. Seems like she's not sure about her current relationship right now. Make the move now, charm the fuck out of her, then actually fuck her.

That's how it always has been and always will be.

Women and men can't be just friends, and you can only keep your guy friends around until a girl gets in the equation.

It's a ruthless cycle that cannot be broken, no matter how highly you keep the 'bro code'

Bruh don't do it. She has a guy, that's a big red flag there. Sure you can try your chance and eventually get her, but who to say she's not going to treat you the same as this current guy in the future?

I know this feel so much
I get along better with guys because most are more interesting than any boring, normie, girl shit that normie girls talk about.
I feel bad acknowledging guys now because if we do have a good connection I'll tell them I have a bf and then they just stop talking to me
Doesn't feel great :(

this is because girls and guys can't be friends and not have some sexual feeling arise. It's innate.

iktfb, this has happened to me too

Why don't they mention they have a bf during the conversations?