I have 45 weeks to get in the best shape I can get

I have 45 weeks to get in the best shape I can get.
I'm 270lbs 5ft11

What is realistically possible without killing myself? Will be lifting 3x a week.

>What is realistically possible without killing myself?

No. So just get it over with and off yourself.

Your pic related looks like a koala anyway

175 lbs, 25:00 5k time, 175 bench, 240 squat, 315 deadlift.

- Keto
- Run every day
- Lift every other day
- Push it to the limit
- Walk along the razor's edge
- Don't look back just keep your head or you'll be finished

Nah, i'm joking. You faggots who try and do this in X amount of time never have the will or dedication to making it. Or the mental capacity to know that failure happens, you just gotta get back on the horse.

I'm already repping 195 on the bench (1pl8+35lb)

But I'm fat, so by the time I'm 175lbs I expect it wont really increase.

I've already lost 30lbs but I can tell it's starting to slow down. Probably need to adjust calorie intake or change my diet around a little.

>Not wanting to fuck a koala

>I'm 270lbs 5ft11

hahahahaha

>Not being king of manlets

1pl8 and a 35 is 205...

Lmao I see what you did there and I am kekking

Yeah I added them as 60 for some reason instead of 70.

Bar + (45+45) + 35

45 + 90 + 35

90 + 80

>5"11
>5"10
>5"9
>"
>inches

Go back to ur board skiiny bitches aint welcome here

Forgot the other 35 mate.

Fuck off. High test meme is shit for people trying to justify fucking fatties because they can't do better.

she's got a nice ass.

don't listen to these faggots. most of them already gave up and only come here out of their homoerotic desire to see pics of in shape men.

you need to do cardio. also you might have some stretchy skin due to massive fat loss. I'd look into how you could limit that. keep it up and work hard.

Wew lads...
Trannies are getting hotter and hotter...

They sure are.

>these are trannies

muh dick

source?

just googled, never trusting Veeky Forums AGAIN

Honestly, you should do a beginner Oly program.

No, I don't know what they are.

But a higher volume beginner Oly program would just wreak havoc on your physique.
You might even look good by the end of it.

Why are garters so damn hot?

Built for sex.

>Leaves 45 weeks to get Veeky Forums
You did good lad.

A picture would honestly help us figure out what to do, but my recommendation:
>18 weeks of SL
Bulk at 300 cals for this. Do 5x5 for the first few weeks, then after about 3-5 weeks drop down to 3x5. Also do some sort of ab exercise, and either chinups or curls. Don't exceed more than 2 accessory exercises, though. One ab, one arm.

After you've done that, measure your bodyfat and look at your lifts. If you're fat with low lifts, you probably fucked up along the way, and you need to figure out what went wrong. If you have low bodyfat, but low lifts, keep bulking and doing SL, or whatever fullbody routine you want. If you have high lifts, but high bodyfat, consider swapping to a cutting routine and, well, cutting.

Whatever you do, leave about 3 months at the end set aside for cutting, since you wanna end up between 12 and 15 bf%.

What are you getting in shape for, user? I'm assuming you wanted to be looking good, but if it's for another reason, tell us. You've given us fuck all info. Good luck, anyway.