When your gf makes you the same portion of dinner as her

>when your gf makes you the same portion of dinner as her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8h1BEMMDuMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's fat.

In my family (Greek) the women all eat 50% less and they're the ones who cook AND clean up everything while the men just sit around.

My sister claims to be a hardcore feminist, but at family gatherings she ends up falling back into the typical female role and barely eats anything and gets up to help clean up straight away while I'm not expected to do anything.

Feels food being Greek.

check your gf privelege you shitlord

Wow. That's really neat

My wife has started doing the same and is getting fat because of it.

>Probably has a TDEE of ~1500 because she works in an office and doesn't lift
>eats the same as me
>even when I'm bulking and eating ~4000 a day
>feelsbadman

Same with sand people

polynesian here, its like that in my family too. Men cook the barbeque though, women bring bowls of salad and other various shit men do too, but its mostly woman who do cooking besides bbq.

Men do outside work like yard work, construction, painting cleaning exterior of house etc. while woman do the cleaning and shit.

I have a white gf who doesn't understand this concept, like i dont mind cooking personally i enjoy it (even though i suck) but out of respect/tradition it should really be the woman doing that shit. Likewise if there was something wrong with the car or a robber tried to break in I would take care of that shit. I really don't see how its bad to take advantage of each others strengths and working together to utilize them. It's almost like [modern day] femisnism is synonymous with shitty standards.

Ur probs the one breaking into the car m8

lmao, fuck i lol'd.

i would if i knew how 2 pop cars m9

Most of America is this way behind closed doors.

The difference is that your gf can spend all day everyday cooking and cleaning up after you, and you mow the lawn once a week. That shit isnt equal and women know it. Plus bitches don't even have domestic skills now.

>that feel when you load twice more on your plate than your gf and still end up eating what she can't finish.
>goodman.jpg

If my gf wants to switch roles and do all the mowing, construction, and working longer hours, that's fine by me

>out of respect/tradition it should really be the woman doing that shit
ahmed pls go

Gustav pls go

>when my 120 pound 5'9 gf eats more than my 200 pound 5'7 manlet ass
whatever at least i have manlet roid strength

You can be a feminist and still help with chores and housework...

maybe if you live in alabama

Women don't even need that much food in general, so I don't see what's so special about it.

>You can be a feminist and still help with chores and housework...

Not really.

i typically assume im going to eat more than most people and have no problem grabbing more than half or something
i dont have a gf but i wouldnt date a girl that ate as much as me and didnt work out as much as me.

Yes, in theory, but that's not what happens.
As a matter of fact that's the exact opposite of what a feminist wants.

The way things are going, it would be a lot easier to hire a sexy vaguely legal and trustworthy live in maid and secretary who sees sucking cock and being able to take a big dick balls deep for as long as needed as part of her job description.

A modern western chick is awful.

You've clearly never met a modern woman. These stuck-up bitches think they're above all that now dude.

They do a half-assed job of their fair share of basic cleaning if you're LUCKY, and get downright indignant if you suggest that they learn more domestic skills.

Feminism in our culture, in practice, has trained women to become more like children.

>when your gf takes the same portion as you

it's not gonna end well brehs

200lbs at 5'7 you look like a fucked up created character

My gf did this yesterday and then had ice cream afterwards. I got mad at her and told her she disgusted me. How do I fix this?

It's too late, brah, the process has begun. The only way out now is a murder/suicide.

Yeah, you can't ever demand that a woman does something properly these days, apparently.

This is one of the reasons I hesitate to get a GF. My meals aren't anything fancy, they just have shitloads of nutrients in them but it's not something grown up adults eat for the most part. She'd destroy my gains by insisting on less meat per meal (I eat a pound of meat every day) and more useless stuff like non green vegetables.

>it would be a lot easier to hire a sexy vaguely legal and trustworthy live in maid and secretary who sees sucking cock and being able to take a big dick balls deep for as long as needed as part of her job description.

Where do I find this?

>My ex always claimed to be trying to loose weight, talked about counting calories with her, etc
>Never ate excessively when I was around
>When on holiday together for a week, I was in the middle of bulking so I'd ate about 4-5 times a day
>She'd be 'hungry' and would eat whenever I ate, often the same portion size
>Became completely obvious she was talking shit about counting calories/eating less
>Called her out on it a few weeks down the future
>Nothing changed
>Part of the reason I dumped her.

Honestly just wanking and the occasional one night stand is so much better than a relationship.

This isn't even an Ahmed thing

Im a Slav living in Canada from a pretty conservative family and that's how it is here too, respect and tradition

Women do the cooking and most of the cleaning and the men do BBQ, construction, yardwork and all that tougher shit

Current gfs parents have no cultural values or traditions so the way she was raised she doesn't understand/agree with the male/female roles. Gotta dump her soon

Τραβά kαμια μαλάkια ν'ασπρισεις ρε

That's how it is in the whole world, except Cuckistans

>gf

youtube.com/watch?v=8h1BEMMDuMI

>telling your girlfriend she disgusts you

Why are you all sociopaths? Do you not know how to speak to women at all? You seriously all act like you have diagnosed autism, if your girlfriend is getting bigger just tell her you want her to workout with you instead of verbally berating her like the abusive, twisted fuck you are.

There's two kinds of feminism.

Type 1: believes in working to earn money and should be judged on personal merit rather than her sex. Believes in meritocracy

Type 2: believes in "equality" except where superior and thinks other women following traditional roles is oppression. Convinced of her own "amazingness" despite no factual proof of merit

If claim to be a feminist, you fall somewhere in the spectrum between types 1 and 2. If you're in high school and college, or feminism is your main mode of self definition (e.g. you talk about non-stop with even strangers, it's on your tinder profile, etc) chances are you lean heavily toward type 2

>Type 1: believes in working to earn money and should be judged on personal merit rather than her sex. Believes in meritocracy
we need to salvage what's left of this, find the women who actually care about this and support them, while letting the tumblr landwhales rot away

Go back to r/redpill. Feminism is about choices, and if they choose not to do fucking everything around the house it won't kill you to do some fucking housework.

Sperglord

>it's a gf wants to go to a restaurant and then hardly touches her food episode

this

I sometimes feel bad for my mom. She is an oldschool feminist (equal rights and equel duties etc.). Now you got all those newwave rainbow coloured crazy ass hoes running around destroying the things my mom helpt built

wew now you are a sociopath if you tell a girl she is being disgusting if she acts like a gluton? don't be a bitch user. you have to be strict with women.

not overtly offensive but a clearly disgusting act can be labeled as such so she gets the message.

But women suck at cooking

She isn't your daughter, she is your girlfriend. You have serious issues with power if you think you need to be a strict father to your girlfriend. How do you honestly think the average normie woman would handle being called disgusting? You're asking for trouble. Like I said before, just tell her to go to the gym with you-- you can change someone's bad habits without being a sadistic fuck. Have you seen autistic kids berate their mothers and freak out on power trips? That is basically you.

Not saying you shouldn't attain a dominant position in a relationship, of course you need to be a dominant figure--but stop trying to act like her father you weirdo.

>stop trying to act like her father
Maybe she should stop calling me daddy.

They can handle it just fine if they have an adult mind set. Maybe you should start treating women like equals instead of fragile figures who can be broken by criticism.

Just because you call someone disgusting you aren't sadistic m8o.

Sounds like you've roped a slut, maybe that's why she is having such a hard time controlling her eating habits-- because she has no self control in any aspect of her life.

Clearly your gf lacks an adult mindset if she thinks she needs to eat a fit man's bulking meal. Being an adult and having self control go hand in hand. Just get her lifting and doing cardio every other day if she doesn't have the self control to eat smaller portions-- no need to just berate her.

Women can get fat pretty fast man. Just takes a normie who never really cared about nutrition and was kind of fit due to fit activities in their 20s which cease from time to time due to a stressful job.

They don't realize how much they eat especially when they are stressed. You have to berate them sooner or later if they aren't into the fit lifestyle or you will get an overweight gf/wife pretty fast

My gf is currently chubby but holds the weight well (big ass/tits)

But if she became obese I would have to break up with her..how do you even tell a girl that without appearing vain and shallow..

Considering she is already a little fat, it is pretty much bound to happen too

internet

Dyel?

fat guy who thinks he's swole/10

You disgust me

This is part of the reason a lot of women are so fat. Women's TDEE is an average of 500 lower than men's, but it would be sexist if we had "girl sized portions" of food.

It doesn't help that portions in general are too big for everyone including males in the US

Everyone I know defines a "good" restaurant essentially by the portion of food you get..people are gluttonous fat pigs.

>tfw eat about 60% the calories my gf does
>try to get her to lift/diet with me
>"uh no user, that seems really sketchy and dangerous. I'll just keep doing yoga and eating kale and avocados lol"

genuinely sickened.