Explosive Power and speed

I want to explode with speed and power.

How do i achieve this?

Detonate a small explosive device around your mid section. You will explode and your body parts will move apart from each other with speed and power

Crossfit

I'm not religious though.

>your body parts will move away from you with great speed and power

Kek just like my sides after reading this

what kind of response were you expecting?

Resistance band jumping, lunging, etc.

Train explosively. Do explosive movements.
Thats all.

Squat fast. Vertical jumps.
Explosive pull-ups. Muscle-ups.
Power cleans and snatches. Full cleans and snatches if you can be fucked learning them.
Sprints, prowler pushes, tire flipping.

Basically all the stuff crossfit does, but don't do them in retarded circuits that will injure you.

depends on who you ask. rippletoe says it's impossible to make significant gains as far as explosiveness goes, but you can increase your results by losing weight and perfecting technique. ut others say it's possible, if you understand what explosiveness is. explosiveness is power+speed. if you can release a lot of poer, but can't do it quikly, you won't go far. if you can release a little bit of power quickly, you won't go far. if you increase one or the other, total explosiveness will increase.

>squat fast
I would never ever do this

high pulls
broad jumps

WESTSIDE BARBELL - CONJAGATE

Srs check it out

lookup how athletes train

lots of band work

lots of reps

very little heavy lifting

>lookup how athletes train

what type of athletes?

Are you dense?
As in the upward motion you mong.
Not divebombing into the hole.

Seconding westside

speed is maintenance of high velocity.

you want explosive power and agility.

for explosive power, every strength coach will tell you olympic lift/partial

to go deeper, you need a good foundation of strength (2x bw squat is the usual given)

Power = {(Force × Distance) ÷ Time

^ force production benefits the most in normies, once you hit a certain point you should train for that sweet triple extension (olympic lifts) or plyo.

anything that incorporates faster changes in direction

Aren't power cleans a more explosive than regular cleans?

You'd definitely have less leeway when it comes to just squatting up the weight

Do HIIT every other day. Explosiveness at the end of the day is more mental than physical, it's being able to command your body to fire up everything in a short amount of time. Niggers are also more skilled in this due to muscle composition.

Basically you can't just 'train explosiveness'. You have to pick a movement you want to be more explosive in , and train that.

oh right and agility.
do some fucking change of direction drills

athletes have a definite training cycle

hypertrophy -> strength -> power /agil/speed depending on sport

debatable, due to the nature of power training and all the other underlying factors in

{(Force × Distance) ÷ Time

on what to increase and prioritizing one over the other etc

the current consensus on power training is that it is beneficial.

HIIT is sprinting so, yes it would be a form of power training by training to synchronize lower body muscle to take off and maintain high speed for the duration.