Manlet

Why the fuck did my mom have to be 5ft and my dad 5ft3. 5ft5 and it fucking sucks, give me some manlet motivation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LWQkn0HNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5"5? Youre fucked. Even if youre fit you will look like a pitbull. If your handsome it wont matter because your shorter than the average short girl. If youre smart It wont make a difference neither. If youre confident, people will laugh. The only hope for you is being rich and having a huge cock

Your mom is a great height for a woman don't blame her. Blame your dad for being a manlet. Get in good shape and procreate with a tall girl

Thanks dad for being the fuck up of two tall people then spreading that to me

it's society's fault for allowing manlets to breed
we should force them to only have kids of normal height, whether it's by adoption or by using sperm of taller people or maybe even modifying their own genes in the future
as a manlet I seriously doubt I'll ever decide to have a son with my own genetic material

>tfw 5'7, unemployed and well hung
just fuck my shit up?

Feels

>Your mom is a great height for a woman

Maybe if she's Spanish or Asian...

Polish, both are natively polish and immigrated into the USA

>mom is 5'2"
>dad is 5'5"
>I'm 5'7"
>younger brother is 5'8"

If I reproduce with a womanlet, will my children be tiny too?

Do powerlifting, you're wilks be higher than most with a decent total

How do you Veeky Forums manlets feel knowing you're only a couple inches taller than most women?

You can scrap by as 5'7" and 5'8"

those are in the normal range of what people perceive as short. yeah, you're short, but you don't look abnormal.

People less than that literally look medically abnormal and people find it weird and may stare.

Nigel Farage is 5'8" but no one cares. The actor from Harry Potter is like 5'4" and people make fun of his height with just pictures of him doing normal day to day things.

look at the bright side, you will look ripped a lot more easily than tall people.

t. 6'4

>parents escaped from fucking Poland to a country where you don't have to be in the top 0.1% of income to live a comfortable life
>still complains
kill yourself

>dad is 5'5
>mom is 5'3
>grand father 1 is 5'6
>grand mother 1 is 5'5
>grand mother 2 is literally 4'11
>grand father 2 is 6'1
>be 6'0

THANK YOU GRANDPAPA

Your only option is to go pretty boy mode.

You can't really look tough or anything at that height, so you have to go full on Zac Efron / Dave Franco and improve your physicality.

Mom was polish lawyer, continued here, dad was high up In some company that did marble shit. Moms sister lives in large house in Kraków. Would've been perfectly fine living there

Get out

Example, this is Nigel Farage amongst a group of taller people. He is short, but it's not a big thing.

>mother 5'2
>father 6'0
>me 6'5

feels fucking great not being a manlet lmao

Get ripped, not jacked though. Nothing looks dumber than a jacked manlet. Basically screams compensating and makes you look even more insecure than you already are. You won't intimidate anyone at that height, you'll just be making everyone around you laugh at how ridiculous you look.

Looks like an adult baby

Have some Greg "Take what you can" Puciato motivation.

what is the difference between ripped and jacked?

Look how happy he is, and hes a turbomanlet.

Ripped is really defined muscles, jacked is bulky and mass

examples please

t. 5'8" manlet

and I thought me being 5'11 was bad

5'8" is 5'8" bruh

I see plenty of ugly and fat slobs taller than me.

I now declare this a Greggy apreciation thread.

Ripped is cut, athletic, highly visible definition. Jacked is bodybuilder mode. Many manlets will compensate for being short by just being bigger, and everyone 'as a giggle m8 when they walk by.

Here he is enjoying a nice beverage, maybe some kind of protein drink?

tinytrip, god bless his midget soul, would be about the limit of mass you would want to add.

Here he sings in his musical group "The Johnny get out idea"

Honestly I think the natty limit is good enough for manlets.

Look at Candito. He's probably around 5'5" (5'7" guy from /plg/ was next to him and he was noticeably shorter) and still looks good.

this is another picture of him singing, with his band buddy Benny Wineguy.

5'8" is fine. Really any height is fine as long as you're not insecure about it and don't try to go out of your league and then cry about it when you get shot down.

gonna fuck off now. my point is this OP: you can still be happy as a manlet. being short doesn't keep you from being the best version of yourself. godspeed anton.

>Mum 5'1"
>Dad 5'8"
>be 5'4"
Life is pain

what is our of my league as a 5'8" guy?

>Get out when immigrated legaly

kys

Probably girls over 5'4"

>not wanting to be dwarf mode

man what is wrong with your outlook on life?

I hope to get at least a girl just under my height

I see it all the time so I don't think it's impossible. I just need to have more to offer besides my dashing good looks.

Nothing is unless you think it is, I'm 5'8 and I dated a sexy girl who was 5'10, she was head over heels in love with me but I lost interest. Some girls won't give you the time of day but that's just life there's lots of girls

question

Are you on the dot 5'8", just a little over, or just a little under?

I'm 5'7.5" barefoot, 5'8" morning height, and just say 5'8".

This is the only way. Forget about women for now and become dworf stronk. WALK THE RIGHTEOUS PATH

Get busy defending your fortress

>tfw your mam is 4 foot 9 and your somehow 6 foot 1

how tall is the post-woman?

>fall for 5' 9" guy

how fucked am I, Veeky Forums?

He's finally clearing a little time to start going to the gym regularly. I'm proud. I'm just not sure how I feel about a guy who's only four inches taller than I am. Oh well, his height won't hold me back.

>Dad is 6'0"
>Mom is 5'11"
>me 6'0.5"

I THOUGHT I'D BE TALLER

>wasted american jobs on more euro immigrants GET OUT YOU EUROKEK

parents 5'5 and 5'6, grandma is 4'10.

made it to 5'11

This is my biggest fear. Im 5'9, just started seeing this girl who is only 4'11. What if we stay together and have kids and my son turns out to be like 5'3?

Haha these threads. He's 5'4.5 btw

DELETE THIS.

Maybe you don't get to be noveau riché in Poland, but hey, no niggers, no spicks, no mudslimes, no shitskins, no chinks, no rapefugees. The 'Poorland' is greatly exaggerated

>dad is 5'4
>mom is 5'6
>i'm 6'2

Suck it, manlets

When did you all stop growing?

Nice one m8, iktf when you lose the genetic lottery.

>Dad 6'0
>Mum 4'11
>Dad's family ~6'5
>Mum's family ~6'3
>Me 5'9

Drop with the 6' up meme please. I don't know how much it is in american, but everything higher than 170 cm is a green light. It also depends how high you are

Girls want to feel protected.

If your 5 5 but 6 foot wide they still feel protected

At 15. Glorious 6'4 (but lanklet)

7 ft wingspan helps

The fuck are those ?

Sounds about right

Massive height spurt from 13 to 16. Then it slowed to approx. 1 cm per 3 months until 20.
>187 masterrace
Feels good man

Ok on the dot 5'8, my best friend is 5'9 and I'm just an inch shorter, can't really notice the difference unless we are directly beside each other postured up.

Your moms into short guys, why not fuck her

look like adidas tubular novas? maybe.

I mean the legs. They look like legs of a 12 year old

And yet is literally Slavs everywhere. Take your racist rant somewhere else before someone reminds you that Slav and slave are basically the same shit you gigantic mongol cumbucket

so you're going to have it easier than your dad did and he seems to have done alright. Or is the issue you are a shitty dull person with nothing to offer and need something like height to compensate?

Or maybe your dad is just less of a faggot than you and you don't see "how he could bear it".

My ma is 5'3 my da is 5'8.
I'm 6"2

My mom is 6' and my dad is 5'8. I'm 5'2.

Less space to cover when picking up weights.

You save money by shopping for childrens clothes/shoes.

People will call you buddy and pal because you dont intimidate them.

Girls will see you as a friend almost immediately and always look you in the eyes.

Mirin ROM Op

>womanlets aren't blamed for this
Sure, having a 4' mom doesn't matter at all. If you fags stopped fucking midgets because you're too insecure to date a 5'10" girl omg so big and disgusting :(((( maybe manlets would learn.

>People will call you buddy
Wait what's wrong with this? Is this an american thing? People say that here in australia the same way they call someone "mate".

being tall is overratted desu

Let's see your legs user.

Short girls are hot
Short guys are not
Id pick a 5'1'' girl over a 5'10'' girl any day of the week

My GF is 1 or 2 cm taller than me. We love each other. That's all folks. Just get over your fucking insecurities. Just be yourself and not a retard and everything is fine. Since YEARS you talking about the same dumb topic... damn... Veeky Forums is really a shithole.

>People less than that literally look medically abnormal and people find it weird and may stare.

So much this. My roommate last year was about 5'2. He was always really angry and people stared at him. Honestly surprised I didn't find him hanging in his room or something.

No one fucking cares, don't let this Veeky Forums manlet meme shit poison your mind, the only thing that'll hold you back is yourself

Rull, u feel beter

>Dad 5'8"
>Mom 5'4"
>Me 5'11.5

I beat the odds and I'm still disappointed

roll

Rolldan

k

probably took on after a grandparent, ask around if either of your grandpas or grandmas is/was tall

filters out all those silly superficial women hehe.

jks aside, it sucks. but cest la vie cant do shit about it

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LWQkn0HNU

>Mom and dad lived in China there whole lives
>Piss poor, never got milk as children(70s/80s)
>I remember my sister and I getting bottled milk from a dude in a bicycle at night
>Mom is 4'11, Dad is 5'2, Sister is 5'3
>I'm 5'6

How fucked am I Veeky Forums?

being 6'0 is not all that great because you're not exactly tall

shit sometime I see women who tower over me while Im wearing boots for fucks sake

ITT: we rate the cards we were dealt at birth (not only physical genes)

>6'1
>white
>born to a rich family in a rich area
>top 40 high school in America (#7 public)
>rich town
>decently attractive

169 and a half! !! Kek I have a girlfriend too

I'd say you got a 8.5 to 9/10
My turn now
>5"8
>brownie
>parents are upper middle class doctors
>also dicklet and handlet
>Decent jawline, teeth and hair
>Cant grow a beard and I also have an unibrow
Welp I should just add all the scoops and leave humanity behind