Need to lose weight FAST

Hey Veeky Forums, how do I get started?

Im currently 310 lbs, I want to get down 225 lbs at most in the next few months. I don't want to spend too much time on it, I'm just sick of being a fat virgin so if you guys could help me get muscle real quick that would be great.

Also where do I buy roids?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mhMxV0dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the sticky

Here's another pic.
I've been told by this girl I'm that that bad looking, so if I get ripped in the next few months getting a girlfriend and losing my virginity should be easy.

1. bang some heroin
2. repeat until desired weight is achieved

you'll probably be horribly addicted and have to go through hell to get off of it, but you'll be high as a kite and lose weight pretty damn quick.

It doesn't say anything about roids, or is that what "supplements" mean?

are you trolling? don't you know what that will get you around here, son?

lol. You're not getting ripped at all in the next few months, maybe in 2 years, the first to lose the fat, the other to bulk up into some sort of shape, maybe a bit longer if you end up needing a cut.

Robelympian detecetd.

I'll help:

read the sticky. It's the sticky that is stuck to the front page at the beginning. That's why it's a sticky. It tells you to read the sticky. So read the sticky. It's a sticky that is a required read. Read the sticky.

I'll 4 SCOOP you right into my MUSHU GAINS

assuming this isn't bait, you need to get some misconceptions out of the way:

1. There is no possible way you can lose 85 pounds in "a few months".

2. You will not be gaining any noticeable muscle while losing fat.

3. Buying steroids is not necessary nor will it give you any advantage in your weight-loss.

The absolute most weight you can lose per month is like 8-10 pounds. If you work hard, you can see that goal becoming possible in 8 months to a year.

fuck you

i'll fuck your bitch mother in the shit hole and then lay a big fat fucking turd on your pillow you faggot ass bitch

KETO
E
T
O

yea, because keto will turn the laws of physics into nothing and melt 85 pounds in a few months like DNP.

Fucking ketofags, acting like keto is the second jesus coming.

Well maybe I could give DNP a shot and combine it with roiSS it will be effective.

Any idea where I can get both for cheap?

Sorry I meant combine DNP with roids. I need really quick results.

It's easier to follow and you lose a ton of water weight... fuck off. I'm coming from experience. I went from 320+ to 200 lbs doing keto.

oh yes, of course, because this guy totally wants to lose water weight so he can looked ripped right? LOL

Seriously, who gives a single fuck about water weight besides people in competitions?

If you want to die.

So, yes please do try that combination.

Take 750mg DNP and 1g Test-E and hit the sauna. You'll end up being like this Kurdish lifter and he looked great!

You are not going to make it, not with that fatitude.

>85lbs in 90 days
maybe all that loose skin will pull the attention away from your hairline

>I don't want to spend too much time on it,
mfw you will never, every make it.

Ive been on a skinless chicken breast,brown rice, assorted veggies and fruit diet and near daily excercise lifestyle. Went from 260 too now 229 in three months.
What you want is impossible unless you get liposuction or change your lifestyle completely.

Im 30% bf 5'10 218lb. Dropped 20 lbs in 3 weeks of DNP, im also on tren, anavar, and tbol.

The pounds will come back if you dont follow a diet and exercise regimine OP, even with roids I am not noticing massive muscle gains from the 6 months ive been hitting the gym. It really is all about discipline and diet.

>lol no you cant get these things cheap.

Hahajahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I hope you achieve wizardry, you fuck.

>I want to lose weight
>I don't want to spend too much time on it

Stay fat you pudgy pathetic fuck.
If trolling, congrats, I bit

I mean I like chicken so I came at that shit all day. If I can eat the same shit and lose weight like this guy On DNP and Roidsroids think that's a good route to go?

You're the kind of guy who dies from DNP overdose. Please keep us posted

make sure you take a bit more than 1000mg a day. for a guy your size any less would not work well. I would suggest 1200mg a day. you should be ripped in several weeks tops. also. READ THE FUCKING STICKY REEEE

Wow man thank this is just what I needed.

Fuck the haters atleast someone here gets it.

you a fucking big gAY you motherfuck

I would regret it if I didn't fall for this troll. Please don't take that much, you will die badly.

who fucking is this bodacious buttress

>assuming this isn't bait
it's bait

CMON

Not happening.

DNP, combined with a strict caloric deficit will make you lose fat fast.
You're supposed to roid to gain muscle. Muscle gain is fascilitated with a caloric excess.
DNP and a caloric deficit will also make you lethargic as fuck, making you even less likely to get off your ass to build some muscle than now.

>Where to get it
pastebin.com/mhMxV0dA
This link covers DNP pretty well, but it's a while since it was updated, so I would suggest checking out Reddit's /r/steroidsourcetalk to see if the sources still are good, and maybe pick up some sources for steroids if you still care about that. We're not supposed to discuss sources here. Read the Pastebin before taking DNP or you will die. I don't see no DNP threads around and don't know if it's because the mods take issue with them, but just play it safe and fuck off to Reddit and ask them about it if you have any further questions.

That said, you are massively fat as fuck and even if you go through with the weight loss in a short time, you will look like a melted candle because you have very little muscle mass under your fat.
I don't have any experience with being a girl, but I would think that if I was, and was serious about you not being that bad looking, I'd find it a lot sexier to know that you were busting your ass to improve yourself in the gym and in the kitchen than you just suddenly up and turning into a mass of flesh vaguely resembling a decomposing bag of decomposing dogshit 90 lbs lighter than the stuffed-to-bursting bag of decomposing dogshit you looked like before.

Oh, and DNP is only ALMOST a magical pill - If you stick to a caloric deficit for the duration of your cycle and go back to eating like a trash compactor after it, you will gain the weight back.
Lastly, because it is important to stress the obvious: If you keep on eating like you are now while using DNP, chances are you're just gonna be crazy lethargic, sweat a lot, risk a painful death, and not lose weight at all.

Good luck!

Look up the Ethiopian crackhead diet

Thanks you're all a great help