I've been lifting for three months what can I work on?

I've been lifting for three months what can I work on?

Everything.

Depends on what your goal is.
What are you training for? Crossfit? Fitness? Bodybuilding? General health benefits?

Rear glute spread

Riding this dick bby.

>arms
>legs
>core
>shoulders
>chest
>calves im gonna guess
Lets face it your fucking small basically the female version of a manlet also shit proportions

The main goal is to look good naked but I would like to be able to run a 6 minute mile. :)

Squatting that tight little body down on my fat dick.
No seriously some bodyweight squats on my dick will get you both healthier and make you feel happier, once I creampie you.

You can fuck off and stop being a disgusting whore.

Fucking chestlet, you're not a real woman.

everything, nothing seems developed in your body, try lifting more weight and not 5 pounders

>The main goal is to look good naked

Ladies and gentleman I give you women. I bet you dress like a slut in the gyms dont you. Fuck me I cant stand women, you cunts have to bring sluttery into every fucking thing you do.

Take your flabby ass and fuck off to /soc/

>My main goal is to look good naked
The fuck?
You might as well say
>My main goal is to be able to breathe air

Goddamn.
Post more.
Daddy likes all of that.

Go running and do some squats.

Don't be mad. :)

>what can I work on?
my benis xD

In other words you want to get more dick.

Piss off.

That's me goals for aesthetics... I don't want to be some lard power lifter.

>Is it possible for women to do anything and not be attention whores at the same time?

Please tell me, why was is so necessary to not put on a bikini or some underwear?

>I've been lifting for three months what can I work on?

To be serious, everything.

You need to squat for you glutes and legs. Shoulders need work... and you have a bit too much fat everywhere.

work on this cock, you fucking cock slut
i have a rock hard boner right now and im rubbing it through my sweatpants. im gonna put my cock inside you bitch

Is this the average girl CBT?

Then I'd say any real strength training plan would be good, and focus on the running.
If you are starting out running I'd follow any of the couch to 5k programs, and then transition to 4x4 intervall training 2 times a week, with a 3 running session being a longer slower run.

Shutup your titlet cunt

>why was is so necessary to not put on a bikini or some underwear?

Looks balanced, not horrible.
Stick with decent cardio and aerobics and some big lifts like squats, deads and pull ups.

>wanting that perfect specimen to look like a swole big bellied dyke crossfit chick

get out
GET THE FUCK OUT!

You should cut that feminine penis off.

No it isnt, fuck off back to twitter NSFW or reddit you cunt.

It is now, I suggest goblet squats and lunges.
Otherwise you're looking good.

>Women think they're welcome on Veeky Forums

Aww, is the little manlet virgin mad? :^3

Please ignore all the bitter faggots. They are just jealous that they aren't getting any attention and don't have your gorgeous body to pull men. You are perfect right now. Just keep doing whatever you're doing because it shows babe.

>Please ignore all the bitter faggots. They are just jealous that they aren't getting any attention and don't have your gorgeous body to pull men. You are perfect right now. Just keep doing whatever you're doing because it shows babe.

I'm so sorry for what's about to happen

First of all get rid of that gyno faggot

your not average bb
your perfact
pls mary me

Daily Reminder

I like your butt. :3

>In before thread becomes flooded with jelly 4/10s and twinks that are SQUATTING themselves half to death in hopes of getting half as hot as the OP
*reads thread*
>Too late.

L
ON
D
O
N

>because it shows babe.
>babe

How about some average guys? Do you have a WhatsApp?

Cringd

I-It's beautiful.

pls b in london

hey girl nice pussy spread it wide before i go gym so i can a test boost

Please be my gf

id lick your bunghole clean bb

That is so rape worthy.

reported u disgusting cunt

Kek

itt: /b/

We need more woman CBTs desu. I never get to show off my ass.

Would fuck raw.
Very nice job?

ITT: the reason I don't like women posting on fit. It's not necessarily their fault but every thread is derailed by thirsty losers.
Also
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Add me skype: bigguyforyou69
Let's make something happen bb

>that book

This is a goid angle, just wear tight pants and get dick? idk what your goals are nigger. Just run eat less(to cut) squat deep for beginner gains and do some ab routine. Unless you want to get into dyke-mode thats alot harder. Eat soy to grow teddys and just be out those xenoestrogens that are fucking everywhere, must be great for you.

Swastika is subtle

>Deralied by thirsty losers
>Not derailed by jelly attention thirsty loserettes and queers
Yeah, nah.

Shoulders desu

>tfw no gf with thick shoulders

>didnt touch a grill since 2014

pls kill me

She's disgusting, my man.

Holy fuck I need to stop bulking before it gets out of hand. Thanks for reminding me. 4pl8 squat isn't worth ti.

Hahaha What the fuck?

>I just want to show my ass
THIS IS NOT /SOC/. All you fucking cunts are just DYEL sluts who go into gyms to get more dick. Every single one of you its the same thing 'My ass, my ass, my ass'. How about try working your lats, tris, quads, biceps? Uno something useful other than a muscle group used for attracting mates.

You're all pathetic.

>tfw my ex was hotter than all the girls posting in this thread so far
>tfw I still have her nudes

Please ignore all the bitter faggots. They are just jealous that they aren't getting any attention and don't have your gorgeous body to pull men. You are perfect right now. Just keep doing whatever you're doing because it shows babe.

What did he mean by this?

Delete this. She's fucking beautiful.

>You're all pathetic
The irony of this sentence is lost on you.

Get on a treadmill you fat fuck.

he..he....care to share my friendo?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Stop eating bread

LONDON

Im just thinking about holding her down, tying her arms behind her back, pulling her and fucking her in the ass like the little flat chested cunt she is.

you can work your way to L O N D O N

>thick shoudlers

Ew
Go be a lez somewhere else.

Entire threads of dudes who're buck ass naked save for a thin fucking censor bar.
NOTHING SAID
When I posted a full forward flex shot with only my shame covered by a rather sizeable black box) NOTHING SAID
Woman with attractive body does the same and actually asks for help.
RAGE MODE

I wish the mod would actually fucking do something about people like you.

LMAO are you afraid of literally strong women or something? Afraid she might lift more than you?

Honestly, cardio(daily) and squats(every other day). Maybe some compound lifts 2-3 days a week, such as deadlifts and overhead press. That's really all you need, and you'll have a solid 10/10 body

>Honestly, cardio(daily) and squats(every other day). Maybe some compound lifts 2-3 days a week, such as deadlifts and overhead press. That's really all you need, and you'll have a solid 10/10 body

>mfw this is true
>mfw that little effort is all it takes for women to look good
>mfw decades of hard work and you'll look decent as a guy
>unless you do roids of course

Good damn. Literal perfection.

>Woman with attractive body
Lel

And in answer to your question. As much as you dont want to admit it, Veeky Forums is r9k on roids. 99% of the guys here lift to impress girls or compensate for not having them. Another point is that most of us are guys and dont really give a fuck when we see another naked guy. Unless of course they are faggots and who cares what they think anyway.

A naked womens body arouses us, it snot fair. We aren't going to get to fuck her so sh doesn't deserve our advice on anything. She isn't proving anything. She go to a goddamn gym and get a personal trainer or read a book about fitness.

Also its a known fact chicks just want attention. Girls who spill over from /soc/ come here and to r9k because they know that they will have to compete with less females for affection. Its pathetic and deserves to be burnt on sight.

She could have easily taken the photo in underwear.

Don't do that.
Do do that "afraid of (insert what a guy dislikes about a woman here played up as a positive)" thing.
Just makes you look retarded.

No

Is she 9 years old? Where's the ass

Chestlets, when will they ever learn?

All I'm going to say is that she was of legal age when this picture was taken

Where?

Turkey?

Italy
Also,rude,I'm not a roach

I don't have a fedora big enough for this.

>lifting for men

STACY is eating pizza with CHAD while YOU do STARTING BUTT and CRY

>literal perfection
Lmao no.

Shut the fuck up.
You're bitching because a hot woman posted in the exact same way the men have been posting on this site for YEARS and honestly asked for help.

It screams jelly female or queer and creep tier woman hating.
None of this crazy as fuck bullshit is necessary for anything. As a matter of fact, if the mod kicks off the losers who turn this into a flame thread form jump more women would be wiling to post and more men would be wiling to post and more people would actually try to get healthy and fit.
Why?
So they can show on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and get instant appraisals from people who are completely assholishly honest.
What's happening now is stupid bullshit.

Fuck off, faggot.

Why was this deleted? Please post again.