Summer pls go

4 out of the 8 first threads are feels threads.

Janitors, kill yourselves.

OPs of those threads, go back to /r9k/

For the rest of us, what are the most important pieces of home gym equipment outside of the rack? I'm thinking of getting a band for facepulls/stomach vacuums.

You need a new bar. That one is crooked as fuck.

is this your motivational poster?

THANKS SCOOBS

also - elastic band for mobility/ dynamic warm-up. cheap af and super useful for stretching, static and dynamic.

Yeah I know. I'm still on babby weights so I'll get that in a few months
It's a poster
Agreed

100% a cable attachment for the rack

Nothing more COMFY than doing chest supported rows as a beginner to really learn how to use your lats. Also great for supersetting boring arm work like pushdowns with barbell/dumbbell rows, cable crunches are great for noobs with a weak core and you can do high rep pulldowns to slowly progress towards or warm up for high rep pull ups.

Try bringing the bar to a metal factory, they might have a machine to bend it back.

THANKS SCOOBS

The rack isn't essential. Beyond the barbell and plates it's the bench but if you're not bothered about that then something like olympic rings is useful to do substitution exercises.

A rack or cage is bloody useful though. And obv wouldn't bother with a gym without some.

Bands are great and in many ways more essential than the rack imo.

It's probably just a shit bar. Got it on Craigslist more for the plates than the bar
Already got the rack as you can see in the pic buy

Depends on whoever made your rack, it has to be by the same manufacturer or it wont fit.

Do bands come in different resistances or do you generally just double them up? I'm sure a very light one will be sufficient at first, since my rhomboids are nonexistent

What you need most OP is anything to play motivational and inspirational music, because obviously you don't know how to handle your heavy feels.

>fat grips
>bands
>chains
>other plates for deficit pulls

I have no heavy feels breh. Not an angsty teen, I just like the poster.

You're supposed to walk further away to make it harder

>4 out of 8
>not just half
End yourself

you should tear down this faggy poster. Seeing this faggot everyday will lower your testosterone for sure.

1 of 2 isn't the same as 4 of 8 in this case you faggot. 1 of 2 indicates 1 faggot. 4 of 8 indicates 4
Hipster

Where'd you get those plate racks? It looks like I have the same cage but I've never seen anything like that. Is it nice? Seems kinda inconvenient but right now all my plates are on the floor.
Pic related

my recommendation would be chin up bars around the house, do x chin ups whenever you walk thrugh a door

Literally retarded.

we have the same power rack OP, except i'm (probably) not a faggot.

the point of me posting, which i forgot to include, was to tell you that the lat pulldown attachment for that rack is great. It has upper and lower pulleys and is pretty versatile if you're smart enough.

Made them myself. Pipe nipples, a reducer, and some pvc. Google it, there's a walkthrough

I've been posting on those feels threads all day telling the OP's to suicide for shitting up this board.

Anyway I got a decent pull up bar that you can also attach to doors and use to trap your feet in for sit ups, you can also put it on the floor and use the handles for push-ups if you hate yourself enough to do those, it's a good alround for basic body weight exercises and doesn't get in the way.

A friend of mine got a cross trainer (elliptical) and does some cardio everyday for cutting while watching TV or whatever, but they're expensive as fuck, I just run instead, it's free.

Also, my own personal feedback in retrospect, I'd use a shorter nipple so I could place them at the bottom and not interfere with my deadlifts path

I'll look into it. $200 from what I can tell

I looked into a rower but they are expensive as fuark so I run, even though I hate it (aside from races anyway)

nogains for kobain.jpg