KV General

Bros i need fucking help. I was at lake George in NY over the weekend and I ended up chatting up a girl at one of the beaches. Idk how my autistic self achieved this, but I got her number and her snapchat. We have been snapping back and forth since then, and she somehow found my fitness instagram account and made a comment about how I was hot (in all of my progress pics). She just invited me to a party on saturday, but im afraid I cant pull it off like I did when I met her. Im a KV with a small dick, but a nice body. I think ill just block her and move oj with life....

You can do it. She wants you. Do it for all of us.

No nigger, just drink a few beers get a little drunk
You'll be fine

No matter what, don't miss the party

I think ill give her some bullshit about how i cant have sex until marriage, and ill just eat her out or something

breh youre gonna fug

Nigger just fucking do it, do it for all of us

Pls no

What does this has to do with fitness?

You fucking failures are the worst shitposters on this board, go take it to /adv/ or R9K, this is why women hate you, because you're a fucking attention seeking loser who can't even post in the correct forum.

Sorry dad

If you dont do it youll hate yourself forever. Dont bring dishonor to this board.

she is already invested, doesn't care about your dick.

What? But dont chicks always want dick?

this is bait, this can't be real
are these people really this autistic I thought it was an act

Do it bruh.

You already nailed the intro, you'd have to be pretty retarded to fuck it up

Thats the thing, i am pretty retarded

Its not pls help

Bro its not that hard, get a little drunk and let the liquor do the rest, youre gonna make it.

Bro who cares about how big your dick is, whip it out, fuck her, and then dump her.

Lost my virginity about a week ago, 20 years old here. I was nervous and was anxious as I thought I had a small dick, and thought i'd be terrible. She actually initiated and if she wouldn't have then I would still be a virgin today. I was about to go for it and bitched out then she came at me instead. It seems scary but you're getting lost in the anxiety and doubt. Just go for it, it isn't as bad as you think. We've been having sex multiple times a day since I lost it, and trust me you'll be fine.

P.S. When you kiss, if you decide to use tongue, dont shove it down her throat. Just be playful.

Dude be young. Have confidence and have fun. Have some good sex; laugh and enjoy the company. Dont end upon R9K. Dont be a fucking beta or you'll regret it all your life...

you wrote on fit because you want us to tell you what you want to hear. In other words, Give her it to her like a jackhammer and dont look back.