What do Veeky Forums?

To keep this fitness related, if I'm deadlifting using Olympic plates instead of bumper plates, what kind of matting could I use to protect my floor?

Did I ruin it already?

Shameless self bump

A layer of rubber, a layer of wood, then a layer of rubber on top of it. I personally have a setup with the entirety of my tiled floor covered in heavy rubber (try horse stall mats), then plywood across most of the floor on top of the rubber, then I have two heavy pieces of rubber flooring on either side of my rack which is my "platform" for deadlifting. I've dropped up to 3 plates and so far so good, not even close to damaging the tiles. As long as you have rubber, then wood, then rubber you'll be golden.

post REEEEEE get out normie if she doesn't reply

Update

ruined

you will die alone

keep this going nigger

I'm proud of you for willingly ruining your chances you autismo.

... It's been 15 minutes...
Does she not love me Veeky Forums?

>Wanting a cringe bitch who memes like an autist while chasing dick

Don't do that to yourself, senpai.

Why would girls like being tied up, that sounds like the most gay bizarre shit ever, like whats else fuking wrong with you ? you want me to slap you around and pull your hair as well ?
some girls man, fuking hell

lmao ebin memes OP. Don't send anymore after this unless its better then anything else you sent her

What do I say?

I think I'm gonna go with spaghetti this time.

If you're actually trying to fuck her I'd drop the memes soon and let it be known you want ur butthole tongued down

t. Virgins

Who the fuck cares if you joke around? Stop being try hards.

>while chasing dick
bruh, girls get chased by dick and try to avoid it
Dick chases girls and wants to get inside them

"How about I take you to my place and we'll have some special extra time together?"

ask to inspect her penis

If she takes it well, laughs, says yes, etc, just follow up by asking for her number. Don't do it like a sperg, "#?" works just fine.

Tell her you got a big dig and you need a partner.

Literally homosexual
Winrar

It's a Front Bottoms song. She's quoting a semi-popular band she's the normie.

You should have said you didn't want to have sex with her, retard.

It's been almost 10 minutes
When do I pull the plz respond card?

Was she responding nonstop prior to it?

The longer you wait the better it is

UPDATE

Now dude. Ask for her number

embarrassing

She hasn't been scared off by my autism yet.
What do?

ayyy baby you want sum fuk?

Because she is also autistic

fugg her

send a dick pic

Just saying, if you actually want to meet up with her you gotta start sealing the deal now.

Jeez, get off the chan and fuck her already

Goddamnit Veeky Forums you are so fucking sad

Drop the fucking memes and mannerisms and act like a normal person you fucking retard, she is trying hard to give you a chance even though you're sperging everywhere.

Say you're kidding and actually get her number. If this is how you normally go into it with women you'll be a wizard in no time

lurking because this shit interests me.

srsly feels like two autismos matched via tinder

it's a match made in heaven

Post your successful matches.

fuck off nigger.
ask her number idiot.

Couldn't care less if it works or not desu.
I'm just interested to see how it turns out.
Spewing autism and Veeky Forums pick up lines has worked for me before so I figured I'd give it another shot.

JUS B URSELF

That's how it's done bois

Great job bruv, u gonna make it

Grats mate, good fucking job

snapchat isn't really anything right? Every social media whore wants to build their snapchat following, you're just another orbiter

if she wanted to get to know you she would've given her #

sorry famalam

Triple dubs confirmed.
Wear a rubber user when u fug or you'll end up with meme magic triplets.

>not getting her number
>thinking you made it
pick two

That is literally the equivalent to asking a girl at the bar for her number and her saying something like "Oh I don't give it out, but you can add me on facebook!"

She gives it out. Just not to you.

Not impressed

You're probably a riot in bed.

Not everyone saves their matches to ask Veeky Forums for advice

Not if you know how to use snapchat, you massive faggot.
Here is a step by step on how to do it you fucking congealed mongoloid.
>What's up femanon
>hey user.
>how's busy is your week looking
>not too busy why
>down for coffee on Wednesday morning?
>sure!
>ask for her number
It's THAT fucking easy, plus they feel better because they actually see YOU instead of a text message.
That's why I like using snapchat before getting a number.

this, OP has just became another one of her beta orbiters

You fucked it OP, should've just said

>#?

Now get her to send nudes and share since Veeky Forums earned them

its like a stephen king novel that turns into true love when both the main characters realize they are autismos after trying to "just hook up".

dude I don't have twitter, tinder, facebook, snapchat, kik, IG, etc...

I have absolutely 0 social media accounts on any network. I still manage to pull girls regularly. Some women still actually like talking with a guy rather than sending them a series of written messages over a chosen medium (you know, like women do among themselves).

If a girl doesn't give you her phone number she legitimately doesn't want to sleep with you. I feel sorry for your generation. Literally getting cucked by technology

Autism, she kept up with OP's autism for a reason. Not to become some "beta orbiter".
Also
Agree 100%, girls will feel safer if they actually see YOU, instead of a text message that comes from a stranger they met on an app. It adds a little bond to it and makes it more "special".

How do you manage to pull girls mate? where do you look?

This. Grats. You tried to bag a weird autist and still managed to fuck it up.

usually -

supermarket
sporting events, concerts
bars, clubs
house parties
introduced through mutual friends

rarely, but has happened -

through work
at the gym

literally anywhere you see other people m8

You fucking liar.

You pick up women at the supermarket and the gym?

we've all heard that story before, friend.

she goes to a different school you wouldn't know her

You have got to be model tier good looking senpai
I can talk to girls at most of those places but it never leads anywhere

I must be either autistic as fuck or ugly as fuck since i never notice girls being attracted when i talk to em and according to the internet all you need to do is talk to girls and a gf will happen

supermarkets are the number one place to pick women up, friends.

The problem with places like bars, festivals, gyms, etc.. - women have their guard up. they are there to have fun, workout, whatever, not get picked up by a guy.

Supermarket is the exact opposite. Their guard is down. They aren't expecting it. Load your cart with healthy food (which you should already be doing, unless you are an IIFYM faggot) and just look for women with similar items as you. Chances are she will be into fitness if she is eating healthy, and she'll probably notice your cart as well. Strike up some conversation related to cooking about something in her cart -

>oh I just love sweet potato fries! They go great with (X item you have in your cart). I was planning on BBQ this weekend, and sweet potato fries would go perfectly with what I had in mind. If you aren't busy, you should come. I make a mean X!

Supermarket is literally the number one place where people meet up, in fact I think studies have shown it's recently surpassed the laundromat as the number one place to meet someone of the opposite sex

>she'll probably notice your cart as well
>implying women notice shit
Im not racking down on you bro, if it works for you then credit to you and i am gonna try but shit bruh girls dont notice crap
Noses in their phones all the time

You got a phone number or snapchat i can shoot you a text at.

Why the fuck did you include snapchat you tard.

>You have got to be model tier good looking senpai
no, typical white, blue eyed 5'11" aryan manlet

I'm fit af and dress right, that might help, idk. I'm confident because I've fucked alot of girls and I really don't care about rejection, that might all help too, idk.

But one thing I definitely NEVER do, is
>can i add you on facebook? can i have your snapchat? can i follow you on twitter?

or whatever the fuck it is you autists do

>Noses in their phones all the time
actually yeah you are right on this one

but once you start talking to a girl in the supermarket, she will look at your cart, I guarantee it. Look for a fit bish with veggies in her cart and load yours with lean protons. trust me, if she's into fitness, she'll look at your cart

women don't actually go on Veeky Forums silly boy.

Ask her about the economic output of the ottoman empire in WWI.

wtf

ALPHA AS FUCK
>I'll never have the courage to meme around girls ;_:

I dont even use FB, waste of fucking time since yeah, its cuck city
Girls on social media get tons of attention so you cant really compete and even IF you manage to get a girl who is used to her social media attention youre gonna get cucked either way since she will be on it more than your dick
Plus im betting there is a higher risk that a girl used to social media cheats simply because she has tons of dick at her finger tips, as disgusting as it is

Anyway, we seem to be alike then friend
Im white, blue/green eyed, 6'1'' and fit so youve actually given me hope senpai

>normies
normies are using the word now, guess its time to move on.

Good.

I'll warn you though, if you ask a girl for her number, and she replies with the typical

>I don't give out my number but you can add me on facebook and see all of my personal information there, teehee im such a private person :^)

Tell her you are old-fashioned, you don't have facebook and you prefer courting women either face to face or via telephone. She will be caught off guard, because EVERYTHING is digital now and you are going to stick out like a sore thumb. That is good though, you have separated from other potential mates and created an air of mystery for yourself.

now one of two things will happen -
She will be offput by the fact you aren't on social media, will assume you are some kind of creep with something to hide and she'll be on her way. if that's the case, she probably is some social media whore and isn't worth your time.

Or, the fact you don't use social media will intrigue her. If you do manage to get her number, she will most likely actually give you her real number and remember you as the quirky guy who doesn't use social media. But the important part here is that she will remember you.

One last thing - don't act holier than thou because you don't use facebook. I've seen some guys use that as some kind of subtle brag, as if they are too good for it, but it's seriously cringy if you 'brag' about not being on social media.

good luck, just b yourself mate

>good luck, just b yourself mate
Thanks mate and ofc y-you too

OP here gonna keep the thread alive to keep you guys updated.

Going very well so far, chick is actually really cool.

screenshot a random pic so we can see her

this

>tinder whore
>cool

stay salty faggot

She's a secret internet fatty. Look at dem angles.

What song?

This is terrible advice. It will be insanely awkward as she tries to get you to fuck off so that she can get on with her day.

>REALLY FUCKING COOL

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING 12 WHO THE FUCK DESCRIBES PEOPLE LIKE THAT

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SHES REALLY FUCKING COOL AND I LOVE HER REEEE

JESUS FUCK LAD

You sound like a faggot. I hope your convos don't actually go like that.

>This is terrible advice. It will be insanely awkward as she tries to get you to fuck off so that she can get on with her day.
Yeah the best advice is just to stare at her awkwardly and imagine all the things that could've happened, but never will since you couldn't muster up the courage to talk to a goddamned woman.

No wonder you faggots are all virgins

Yes they sound exactly like that greentext, word for word. I'm literally Hank Hill irl

>you won't do X, so you must do the complete opposite

kys

Mmm what I say?

wanna do it doggystyle?

Wow user great moves keep it up, proud of you.

Don't know who the fuck Hank Hill is but you sound like a creeper. Approaching women like that in a supermarket and then asking them out on your first encounter? That puts all your cards on the table and they know what your intentions are from the get go, whether her "guard is up" or not. Your approach is no different to me walking up to a random stranger in the mall and asking them out for coffee. It's not a bad approach, but you've obviously never been out before if you think it's easier to pick a girl up this way than at a bar or club.

She's Christian

>even funnier when I imagine a literal cupcake peeing on you
If this girl is still taking to you, just invite her over already and tell her not to wear panties, this one is desperate.

better do it missionary

Lmao at all these spergs should thinks every woman is exactly like what the memes and television say

Good work OP