Tfw rest day

>tfw rest day

FUCK, I hate this feel. I can't stop thinking of the weights Veeky Forums. How do you guys keep busy on rest days?

Wrist rollers

Text some friends, get together, hang out with people

Do some cardio if you need to feel physically productive.

And no it won't kill your gains, if anything, due to active recovery, it will help them.

i eat pizza

if you're thinking about gym on your rest days you're just not gonna make it
working out should be something that you do between other activities, school, work etc
if it's more than just an addition to your life you're doing it all wrong and shouldn't be surprised that your life sucks. just saying

>Friends

lol, this guy. My weights are my friends.

That's not a bad idea I suppose. I could do some HIIT or something but that never feels productive, I'm lacking that all day soreness that I know we're all addicted to.

I think saying my life sucks without it is an exaggeration but of course I always feel uneasy without my morning lift routine, the day just feels unproductive after that. The gains must be constant my friend.

So make some friends, man. It's not hard, just text old buddies from school, talk to someone from the gym, talk to people you meet. There's tons of ways, man.

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeeenus peenus! :) hahah

ITT: how do you keep busy on rest days? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

And if you can't make friends, just do some grip training while watching TV, you lonely fuck.

what exactly happend to you in your childhood that made you so handicapped you somehow feel a need to keep posting this?

>having rest day

Lol enjoy your nogains

there's always something you can do. you should do something for your body every day. could stretch, do yoga, mobility work, sprints or hiit, weighted neck training, ab work, lighter cardio, practice form, dig into the books. get at it, user

>just be yourself

I've heard the opposite though. No rest days can have detrimental effects on your muscles abilities to build, heal, and regain composure meaning you can actually get gains. Is that wrong or something?

Yeah I'll probably do some cardio and read, I just don't know if anything else more overt will ruin the point of a rest day. Don't want to do some exercise that will just throw my body out of wack, ya feel me.

cracks me up everytime

Lel all my friends are gone to college/military, I'm just waiting for my shipout to bootcamp. Until then I just workout and shitpost on Veeky Forums all day.

I know what you mean, but it's important to keep moving. Even just going for a walk or a hike. If anything that'll improve recovery.

Yeah, I'll think of something. I'm an ex-fatty and alcoholic, extremely addictive personality. I successfully replaces snacking and drinking with lifting which has been great for me, lost a lot of weight, but in turn I've become addicted to lifting kek. Better then other things I suppose.

I watch anime, i eat some food, i catch up on my shows and fap.

Todays not a rest day but my gym partner doesnt get off work for another 5 hours

>eating food on rest days
not gona make it. it's like you want to get fat

Work, read, listen to music, watch movies, socialize, you know, normal stuff.