Daily reminder that muscles cannot provide for a family, you neets need this think called a job

daily reminder that muscles cannot provide for a family, you neets need this think called a job.

>"Congratulations user and Noriko, it's a beautiful baby BOY!"

But who said they do?

I have a job. It's kind of impossible to lift as a NEET anyways, affording food, roids, supplements and a gym membership costs money and if you're motivated enough to get a good physique you'll probably be motivated in other faucets of your life like your career.

Who says I want a family? All I see at my job are tired mommies and daddies getting fatter by the day. No thanks. I'll keep saving my money for early retirment and traveling.

>No thanks. I'll keep saving my money for early retirment and traveling.
stupid millennial meme

invest your money into your own business, retirement is worst than liquid jew.

traveling? are you a 19yo female on her flow? try taking a 2 week vacation every year instead.

Nigga index funds have given average return 7% since 1930 something. Compound interest is a real thing you know. The fags who bitch about it are the morons who sell everything when there market is low or people who just dont save enough because they *have* to get new car they can't afford, eat out every day on maxed out credit cards. Yea I'm going to listen to this faggots about how saving for retirment is a sham. Go do some research faggot.

Retirement is boring as fuck you retard

What are you going to do when you retire? shitpost on Veeky Forums all day?

And he's actually right, your shitty 7-8% p/a returns are garbage when you could invest that money into your business and make far more

Providing for anyone but yourself is pure cuckoldry

If you don't pass on your genetic material to the next generation you're only cucking yourself.

>yfw your son becomes a world class athlete

Why cant you do both, you're going to get cucked by some 20something because your wife is horny and spends all her free time at the gym.

Having mixed race kids is purely cuckoldry

t.inbred brit

This

I was NEET for almost a year and it was boring as fuck, I swear I was losing my mind towards the end of my NEET streak

t. Ugly mutt

is it? guy in the middle is 6'6"

Yea man everyone just started a business we would all be rich.

You guys need to get real. Where is your businesses huh? Where's all these sick gains bro? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with starting a business and it's definitely a legitmate way into financial independence but it takes lots of work and sometimes luck. It is not just as easy as you guys say.

If you niggers must I'm also saving for a down payment for property to rent out.

Being prepared for retirement and having a fulfilling life aren't mutually exclusive.

Also if we are truly Veeky Forums then most us should plan to live awhile. I've worked at banks and I've seen poor old people waiting for social security to hit their accounts every month like clockwork. It's sad as fuck.

being white is pure cuckoldry

Suck my big black dingus

>tfw you're the pinnacle of your family's lineage and continuing the line would only be a disservice to the decedents.

>Censoring your food

Why would I give a fuck about the next generation or passing anything down?

He's also fucking ugly

Yes it's a LOT of work, the first few years you'll be working more than a full time job, and the stress will be real.

But it WILL pay off, trust me. You will have complete financial freedom and be making way more than you ever would if you stuck to the career game.

Retirement is a fucking joke, I'd much rather be making plays & running business(s) into my 60s then piss away my time with forgetful events/nonsense.

You act like people once retired do absolutely nothing. My whole reason for this is seeing my grandparents who retired in their early 40's. They have traveled the world since then. Retirement is what you make it. They own a few rental properties which along with social security and their pensions they are making bank still. Low stress and good financial habits are the key to living a long healthy prosperous life.

Also people want different things in life you faggot.

daily reminder that making shit threads on fit cannot provide a family, you spineles faggot need this think called "practice what you preach"

3, 1, 2. In that order.

>lies
shut the fuck up you NEET loving genetic loser, you just don't want to work because you're a lazy piece of shit who should have been drowned at birth.

That's retarded I use my muscles to rob ppl who have jobs and feed my family

>tfw live in a rented room with a nice elderly couple.
>raking £1000s per month in through work
>don't know what to spend it on aside of steroids, food and car payments and the cheapass rent which totals to like 15% of my income
>tfw will probably never have a family anyway
>don't want to buy a house because itll probably take away the only contact with humans I have in Margaret and Phil.

Maybe I'll move to Thailand when I've saved a bit more and buy a ladyboy.

holy fuck this is a terminal case of being spooked. do you really define yourself by how much money you can make for your boss?

Whatever you choose to do, work for a company or work for yourself-- it doesn't fucking matter.

If you don't have a WORK ETHIC, if your idea of success is EARLY RETIREMENT... you are a fucking mental failure and are the cancer of the west.

based as fuck mike rowe.

not him but you're obviously meme'ing

Are they all looking into the sun?

>work ethic is a meme
>t.

aka the next elliot rodger

you're defining work ethic as being a toiler. nice meme though last reply from me

If it was that easy everybody would be founding businesses.

It's obviously not for everyone. However everybody should have savings, preferably investments, a retirement plan etc.

>gets BTFO
>cites meme
>l-last reply from me b-buddy

kek

Of course it's not *that* easy, the experience alone is enough to make it worth it though.

Too bad it takes an impeccable work-ethic (something you neets know nothing about) to even get started.

Welfare collectors would think this. Lazy nigz

Luckily Im not a jew, so it's all gonna be alright

>Leaching no good NEET trying to save face
try again

That man has probably never fired that thing and knows nothing about guns.

>lower with integrated carryhandle
>with a lmaorail on top
>that weird-as-fuck handguard
>WAT

Also, he's had 2 failed marriages. Look at his childrens' hair colors and facial features.

>in uni, technological major
>work out five days/week
>learning a new language on the side
>socializing in school, meeting friends and new people at least every weekend

Gotta get all the gains.

>this guy has a nice house, four healthy beautiful daughters, a loving wife and a good paying job
>meanwhile i'm in moms basement being a fat NEET but at least i'm better than him because i can parrot things about guns i read on a transnistrian spelunking symposium

Retiring early means being financially successful.

The NEETS here who have never held a job will in turn hold you in contempt.

I'm happy for you if you can do it man.

I really want to explore the world but It is financially draining and I can only afford vacations a 2-3 times a year.

Good luck bud.

My friend's uncle invested in rental properties and is roughly raking in $20K a month before taxes. He's touring the country on his bike right now.

Maybe we'll all make it someday.

>I'd much rather be making plays & running business(s) into my 60s then piss away my time with forgetful events/nonsense.

You sound bitter as fuck.

>Three daughters
>no Son

I don't know man. Raising daughters are such a pain in the ass.

All I want is a beautiful wife like that

>tfw youll never wake up next to her smiling and kissing her before your day begins

yeah bro, being self-employed is fucking terrible

I'm 22yo and I love to work, I'm going to create an empire and you're going to be leaving this world in debt and contribute nothing to the human condition.

Fucking killyourself m8

The fact that you had to post that really says a lot of how much validation you want to get from the internet.

We earn just the same and I don't even have to worry about work when I go home. Heck more if I decide to do OT.

Geezus dude. You really need to stop taking yourself too seriously.

YOU'RE A FUCKING ANT AND I WILL SMASH YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE, YOU'LL BE OUT ON THE STREETS SUCKING DICK TO PROVIDE YOUR DAUGHTER WITH A HAPPY MEAL WHILE I'M CURSING IN MY 7 SERIOUS YOU FUCKING MAGGOT

lol

Ok. I'm done for the day here.

Take care self employed bro.

Hope you become more successful and also Retirement bro gets his late 40's retirement.

I'm going to buy a house with a porch and rock on a rocking chair and yell at kids to get off my lawn. While holding a shotgun of course. Might have to do this in the midwest though.

>Have shitty genetics
>Two different types of cancer in my gene pool
>Dad's side of the family is known for having back problems
>Mom's side of the family is known for having neck troubles, but that could've been from sucking dick 24/7
>Autism is heavily prevalent in the family
>50% sure that my ancestors were incestuous
>Wasn't even blessed with the fortune of at least being a 5/10
>Dad may be a sociopath
>Mom is definitely a narcissist

Fuck having children. People always think people don't want kids because of the 'more money' meme, but they never think it may be because of genetic issues. The chances of me ever finding someone to settle down with is slim to none, and even if i did i still wouldn't have kids. Having my family line die out will be my gift to the world.

My fucking sides

because passing on your genetic material is the only objective meaning of life

half Asian mutts males are the worse. Poor guy.

when you're a genetic failure like most of the people who daily Veeky Forums, it's not exactly high up on your 2do list

>just stating facts

>That man has probably never fired that thing and knows nothing about guns.
He has trigger discipline. He's not new to guns.

not yet, we have more to discuss

MUTANTS
You know you're able say things like that because the police literally exist only to keep you alive.

BLM is trying to get you killed.

Your whole post is stupid. You're gonna retire from existence because of rules nobody but you follows. Life is a tontine. No matter who you are you should be out to create more yous and destroy more thems.

>gym membership
50 dollars a month
>food and supplements
400 dollars a month

>NEETbux allowance
800 dollars a month

No job nothing to wake up for means nothing to live for. I dunno man

You'd think he would wash off his filthy fucking deck before taking a family pic, disgusting

So what you're saying is that you don't want to date black women either?

Pls user, tell me about this business you have

You one of those nu-males in san fran with thrir shitty start ups or that business/finance major who keeps talking entreprenuer but never does shit

>wanting a family

I'm getting fit to bang hot sluts. Family can come when i'm in my 30's.

>implying they don't become some of the biggest alphas on earth if the dad is asian

halfie kids are only failures when they have a beta and neglective dad, aka every white dude with an asian fetish

My genes aren't worth passing on anyways.

This

The fuck outta here. These mutants look disgusting no matter the af/wm wf/am. All the ones that look fine aren't even race mixed, they're euro/japanese.
No chink or tanned chink can mix to make anything normal.

>aren't even race mixed
>they're euro/japanese

this nigger

Japanese are the lost tribe.
Chinks and tanned chinks are arab tier feces.

>provide for a family
as a 26yo kv, that ship has sailed dude

If I don't become legit rich no woman is going to want to mate with an awkward socially inept crustfactory

sad thing is I moved out a year ago and I'm now lying to my dad about how much tail I'm getting... he thinks his son is a modern day player when in reality I order all my food from amazon because I'm too scared to go into public

I have to train myself in every way. I will be a better person if I am fit

>Retirement is boring as fuck you retard
Why would retirement be boring? You get to spend time on your hobbies, get new hobbies, do whatever you want. Hell you could even get a part time job if you were that board, but I don't see how you could be. The only people that think retirement is boring are the ones that don't save enough and wait too long to do it. Obviously if you wait till your 70 and your stuck on nothing but social security your going to have to spend your time watching cable and pinching pennies for the rest of your life.

>order all my food from amazon

Dude at least get some Uber Eats

You don't even need to retire in your 40s. If you take care of yourself, presumably Veeky Forumsizens are, you will still be healthy in your early 60s. Retire then and you still have a good 10 years of relative mobility to have fun.

do you have a job at least
how much does it pay

try 80s idiot

look at bernie, he's over 70 and still kicking ass.

with modern medicine by the time we're 80 we'll be able to prolong healthy mobility well into our 90s

I made a killing in BTC (around 400k) when silkroad was just coming out... I bought about $1000 in bitcoin when it was extremely cheap.

I never followed through and bought the drugs I wanted to try because I got too scared that I'd get caught by the shipment process, few years later my bitcoin returns were insane.

Now I'm just trying to gain social confidence and start some type of business, currently living off mild investments and some of my BTC money.