Anyone have leaked this shit already?

Anyone have leaked this shit already?

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/928f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>guide to fucking retarded hair

I actually got a copy from my friend and I want to share it anonymously but I don't know how or where to do so. Can anyone help me?

>take roids
>lie about it

Book solved

Literally make a fake Google account, put it in Drive, set to public/anyone with the link, and give us the link it gives you

Eh to much of a drag.
But I found a site to put it up on

ufile.io/928f4

Download if you like, the link will expire after a month though. But I'm sure someone else will already have shared it on a different platform by then

thanks user x3

(Got a temporary trip code in case someone might have any questions)
No problem man, I'd be dammed if anyone else will have to pay 99$ for a cookie cutter workout/meal plan book.

yo, thanks a lot.

Doesn't aesthetics really come down to genetics?

>ufile.io/928f4

Many thanks, dear user!

Thanks

thanks user

Yes, but you can build a good looking physique regardless of genetics at least Om normie standards. People tend to forget that the bodybuilding/ fitness community is still a very small community. All though it has been getting more and more popular with the later years again.

Fuck off user i ain't downloading your spyware shit. Share it on google drive.

Thanks, mate. I do not believe shit like this can be fabricated by following a guide. But you cannot talk without having the facts.

>talking knowing shit 'bout aesthetics
>ib4 that's what /fit is.

Have it your way. As I said someone else will probably down share it somewhere else later after this so you can just wait for that day to come I honestly don't care what you do.

Is there anyway you can upload it to dropbox or dropcanvas? Can't DL it on my shit phone

May prosperous gains come to you. user actually delivered

>not having a virtual machine to download sketchy shit to and scan before you use it

It's fine user.

This.

Jeff beat me in the 400m in 8th grade finals. This is a weird feeling

I've seen Jeff at the gym, fellow Western Washington user. A surreal feel

I just skimmed through it... seems like a bunch of broscience and routines set up for roiding faggots

Mind/muscle connection? Go fuck yourself

confirmed for not making it. Mind/muscle connection shows you are an "advanced" lifter who is in touch with their body. Have fun never getting gains and never having the feeling of being one with your muscle and feeling blood getting gorged into your muscles.

hope its better than kinobody shit programs

You're an idiot.

this

I lifted for 2 years thinking shit like mind/muscle connection was a meme, got nowhere. A friend got me into visualizing my lifts, a kind of meditative state before every single set, and I blew the fuck up in roughly 6 months.

So many people overlook simple things like this. Same with tempo. People always post routines with the same exercises with different rep schemes and combinations, no one EVER talks about tempo. I did a few times, and no one seems to pick up the fact that it's one of the most important factors of your lifts.

It's literally one of the Weider principles

It's not like this is the most bland shilling I have ever seen.Right along side kinofag and latsbrah

Thanks user

Truu

At least he mentioned Zyzz.

Just wants to appeal to Zeez fans
The book is only going to confirm his natty status among his gullible fans.

and you will never make it! People like you are keyboard warriors who are nerds and will never make any gains. Keep hiding behind your computer and thinking your so above it all but the mirror never lies my friend, the mirror never lies.

I've been lifting for 5 years and while my phsyique is no where near Jeff Seid's I believe he is natty. He has a very full, clean look that is very hard to get when using roids. He has been a "winner" and hard worker throughout his entire life thus giving him the winner's edge (look it up). It is literally a feed back loop where the more you win, the more testosterone and a competitive edge gets in your psych which makes you more likely to win and the cycle continues. Combine this and the fact that he has always gotten the praise as a "golden child" and you have a recipe for an extremely confident individual which translates to increased strength in the gym thus giving him great size and strength. I know some people will say its delusional but why limit yourself by saying hes not natural? Who cares? Placing limits on yourself is only hurting yourself. Today I did 30 pull ups by placing it in my head that I can do it and I actually believed in it. I usually do sets of 12 but I was like why the hell not and this was after a hard leg and cardio session. Surprise yourself anons. You have no idea what your capable of

This honestly

Jeff pls go

Jesus he types like he's genuinely disabled.

Like a slightly better Jason Genova

If you worked harder you could become a pro bodybuilder. Only lazy people use steroids, right? You just have to believe in yourself :^)

Yeah, miscers can't write posts longer than one sentence. More proof that faggots like him never write their own books or even captions on instagram, like Sadik Hadzovic.

Thanks user
But holy shit the routines he included are abosolute shit.
No sense of progression, periodization, rpe wtf

Oh god, just imagine how painful it must be to work as a ghost writer for someone like Jeff

Fuck off.

Jeff pls go

Damn that beginner routine is ridiculous. Arm day? seriously?

IS IT REALLY THIS EASY TO SPREAD MALWARE? ARE PEOPLE ON Veeky Forums REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?
Stupid cocksuckers enjoy your malware kek.

>THAT FORMATING
>THAT LOW RES SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THE FUCK ?

tl;dr
>roid
>lift weights

pls go jeff

It's a good thing dude.
All the dyels will start doing it and see no gains then give up and quit

I guess Jeff doesn't want any competition.

I skimmed through it all and it's just like our sticky.
Except with a lot of pictures of Jeff.