/PLG/ powerlifting general

/PLG/ powerlifting general

Beta orbiter stay out (you know who you are)

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/avoiding-cardio-could-be-holding-you-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR TRAPPY

You're a 16 year old with the emotional maturity of a 5 year old, and yet you call me the child. My sides are in deep orbit.

Second for trappy

Fourth for pint of ice cream a day

fourth for livia

>You're a 16 year old
Fasle and slanderous
>with the emotional maturity of a 5 year old
Projection
>and yet you call me the child. My sides are in deep orbit.
Proof of your childish nature

Please stop eating like Joe.

Joe would have 2 or 3 pints a day though

8nd for young Alex is a qt

Im including cardiovascular-ish conditioning and was wondering which would have more carryover to picking up heavy stuff, and having extra meme capacity for picking up heavy stuff

400m training
800m training
5k training

Obviously not in excess but one of the three is bound to have more specific carryover.

Stop arguing with sean

>ywn train #strykelyft with filip and his crew

But Isley why shouldn't I buy the shillshot

t-trappy?????

Daily reminder that this is powerlifting general and not beta virgins orbit Esmeralda and trappy general.

WAWTT?

I have Nuckols W4D1 bench and sheiko prep block 2 W2D1. Workout today seems to be pretty light and easy. My intercostal is almost feeling all better some days but still hurts a good amount others. Hopefully after some light work the next few days it'll be all better.

>hurr look at me im a tripfag
fuck off tripfag

But it's tasty and cheap.

Once I get to around 200-205 I'm gonna start cutting anyways, it's not like I'm gonna endanger myself by going into Mobley territory

From my uneducated opinion, I'd say 500 m training, if only because strict endurance and strength are on opposite ends of the spectrum to train, so it'd possibly affect your strength training less. And judging from the physical attributes of runners, the shorter the distance, the more muscle they have, usually.

>Sean
It actually isn't, he just started acting like him when he realized that everyone sees him as he truly is, and he can't admit that to himself.

He doesn't like meme bell very much

It's a gimmick

Stop projecting

R-really?

But how can I ever do spotoshot?

Then stop talking about esme and trappy, you saying 'stop shitposting' just makes them do it more

He is projecting
>if I tell people not to orbit trappy or emse they'll never suspect I do it with my trip off

Why the duplicate thread op? There is already one.

I pretty much never mention it but it's getting so bad lately with these pathetic fucks.

400"

Hope you feel better soon mang. 5/3/1 ohp, BBB bench, cable rows, chins, hammer curls for me.

Post proof of how bad it's getting otherwise I don't believe you.

8rm (355) highbar squat followed by 3x5-6 @ 355
Nuckols week 1 day 2 int high volume bench
Deadlifts 8x3 @75%
Halting deadlifts 3x8
T bar row 4x8
GHR 4x8

Took over 2 hours.

>these pathetic fucks

It's literally just sean and two anons, it seems

Really fucking annoying

>tripfag calling anyone pathetic
muh sides

>stop arguing with Sean

Lurk more, Sean is the one who always calls that beta orbiter out for what he is and exposed him for the rest of people like fat retard to see

I was thinking along the same lines, but was also thinking that because much of my weight training would already be specialized for high energy output in a short amount of time, that cross training with long slow easy cardio would provide more benefit.

And it doesn't matter who it is, dont make posts specifically to argue with anyone about stupid shit. Call then out then leave it alone.

>It's literally just sean and two anons, it seems
>2 anons

It's most of the general, it's called herd mentality, one person starts trappy memeing and the entire thread starts.

Don't pretend you've never done it lol

Mine was made first and linked first, delete yours

>exposed
>referencing yourself in the third person
Are you projecting?

>proof
>thinking I care enough to go through old threads to find shitposts

Thanks, friend. Pretty sure another week or two and I should be back to 90-100% healed. You're eating at maintenance for a bit now right? How's that going?

Spotoshot? Oh god. Do not get me started on that guy.

No. It is just you. You're all weirdo freaks who'll be permalone.

Im talking about the 17 year old beta orbiter (aka you) who orbits Esmeralda everyday and asks to play battleship to on omegle etc

Reminder that people that lift less than Rasputin as actually trip here.

Reminder that nobody safer than Rasputin posts here

>thinking I care enough to go through old threads to find shitposts
Then stop bitching

Does logic even work on you?

>Safer
Fucking auto correct. Sadder is what I mean

If that's the "information" you've got on me I wouldn't recommend quitting your day job to become a detective lmao

Stop orbiting me, guys.

>hey esme you here I'm so comfy right now, wanna e-spoon right now!? ._. Toodles!

>No. It is just you. You're all weirdo freaks who'll be permalone.
Well I know when I don't post senpai, so I know for fact it's not me when I see those posts.

There are 40-60 individual posters in this thread you fucking retard, if you think you can pick out one or two you're more delusional than buda

>guys
>s

You wish , just one, him

hey bb you have an admirer

400m should have the most carryover imo because it's bretty intense(just like weightlifting) for a short duration of time.

Is this a theatre?

That's true, but at some point long distance cardio is going to cannibalize your strength training. The human body is good at specializing, not so much as excelling at several things, especially if they're opposite. Of course, this is speculation for the most part, and you won't really know until you try. You could also do what you think you'll enjoy more too, because if you enjoy it, you'll be more likely to stick with it.

>Maintainance
Actually not so sure if I am. Haven't counted calories or weighed myself for a week kek. Feel a little less exhausted after lifting, but that's about it. Also sex drive has somewhat recovered, but not sure if that's because I'm getting more sleep or from the calories.

W2D3

Bench was easy as normal at this %, so I just focused on trying to improve my arch and pausing.

I did 80% instead of 75% for deadlifts @ 5 sets of 3 and then did the DL up to knees, although I wasn't aware that you were supposed to drop it once it got to your knees and I finished the rep instead.

The deadlift work on Sheiko isn't necessarily 'hard' per se, but it is extremely taxing/tiring, more so than the squatting imo.

Used 25lb dumbells for the flies, but they always feel wonky. Did some barbell lunges with 115 lbs and my right knee felt extremely fucked after a few sets so I decided to lower the weight a bit

That's good you're liking it so far, but my experience with deadlifts/squats is the exact opposite. I even inflated my deadlift max 10 lbs and it's still really easy.

Are you running the full program or testing your max at the end of that block?

Why is everyone injuring their intercostals these days? Is it because of Sheiko hype or other routines of the month?

Kill yourselves

I want to see you all dead

Bad luck. It's just Twink Alex and Boardshorts

m-me too
finally i have made a friend!

Not sure honestly. I was planning on doing #37 -> first week of #32 (for skills test) -> #30 -> first week of #32 -> #30 -> first week of #32 ......

Since I remember reading Joffrey and some of his friends did something similar with the #30 repeated ad infinitum with skills test at the end of each cycle and got really damn good results.

Not sure if I'm going to skills test after #37 or just go right into #30, however, since the closest you get to your 1RM on #37 is 85% very rarely and I'm not sure if I'll be ready to test 1RMs after 4 weeks of relatively low intensity.

>WAWTT

I'm doing
8x3 Squat
2x8 + 1xAMRAP on Close Grip
Chin ups and rows
Dips
Maybe reverse hypers if I have time

All trips are cancer

I collect all personal information of every trip and I'm slowly going to kill them one by one

Come to NJ and bring all the artillery you need fuccboi, cause' I got plenty. You won't make it two steps up my driveway before I SMOKE YO ASS NIGGA

Sumo DL, working up to x6 @9 and doing two back offs
Long paused bench 4s
Highbar squat 6s
Tricep / chin up / abs high volume stuff

Thanks, got the 24" titanium pretty cheap, I had assumed they'd be spendy for some reason.

thank you
i never understood why avatarfagging is against rules but trips arent

strengtheory.com/avoiding-cardio-could-be-holding-you-back/

>Better aerobic conditioning means you’ll recover faster between sets (and since you’ll be somewhat less reliant on your anaerobic system for each set, they’ll be less fatiguing in the first place) so you can handle higher total training volume.
>Unless you’re only doing heavy singles or doubles (to fit within that short window where you can rely strongly on ATP/PCr), your training probably relies at least as much (and probably more) on your aerobic energy system as your anaerobic energy system.

> at some point long distance cardio is going to cannibalize your strength training
>>Obviously not in excess

Dude if you really don't know, thats fine, but please don't just make wild speculation. Originally I was trying to ask Buda since he has actual experience with cross-training but it appears he has fled.

Paul has short limbs, you have long limbs.

That's the disparity in deadlifts and squats for you.

Total rubbish

How do you know he has short limbs? Has he ever posted webms?

>fatty doesn't like cardio

At least the meme-man cuckols posts his sources.

>Expecting from Islet

This is a man who did roids yet got weaker and fatter, and now says he needs to gain more weight to up his bench and so plans to get even fatter. Of course he hates cardio.

Yes
Also Paul has excellent squat form and twinkAlex has horrendous form

Thanks, you too :^)

Huh neither of these posts were even made by me
Interesting

Go fuck yourself tranny lover

>sean projecting

Shoulda saw it coming

Get cancer and die

My form is actually much, much better now. I switches to low bar and widened my stance a bit. It fixed it so quickly.

Also having long limbs doesn't mean sheiko should necessarily be easier for me since I used my actual maxes initially.

You like pee pee in your mouth

Has anyone got any pictures of cute Brazillian girls?

I need a BUNCH to boost my test for squats today

u kno it bruh but i aint sharin

Pls cute Brazilian girls are my fetish

I'm Not gonna share

Ask him

He won't post his fucking rare trappy ass pic for us

Share your cute Brazilians and I'll send you all $5 through paypal

here u go pal

For the most part, my speculation wasn't that far off, although it appears to only really apply to running, specifically, so biking might be a better option, which would make sense, since running is actually quite stressful on the body from the impact. And when I was referring to cannibalizing, it was in reference to when you get really efficient at running, which obviously wouldn't happen for quite some time. However, you are correct in that I shouldn't make wild speculation.

Did he say he only had one rare trappy ass pic? Lol I have at least 4 from the discord , Paul maybe even more

>Mechanics of the basic lifts are vastly different because of the lever lengths involved

>Doesnt mean there should be a difference!

More!

>doesn't like cardio
>he doesn't know

I don't believe you but I do know paul has one and is holding out on us

heres another one

Attention shitposter: Yes, you! It would have appeared you have made a grave mistake. The post that you have just made isn't fitness or PLG related. Your post is contributing to the degradation of PLG general. It would be much appreciated if you could direct your post to the appropriate board/thread that it pertains to. Thank you.

Believe what you want little cuckboi

>isn't fitness related

Please don't misuse my copy paste again

If chocolates fit my macros, why are they bad?

>sean is this mad he never got rare trappy lewds

Now where is paul, I would like to barter for your rare lewds

Attention shitposter: Yes, you! It would have appeared you have made a grave mistake. The post that you have just made isn't fitness or PLG related. Your post is contributing to the degradation of PLG general. It would be much appreciated if you could direct your post to the appropriate board/thread that it pertains to. Thank you.

if u eat too much it will be hard to shit out and you will use like whole toilet paper roll to wipe it out your ass

it's all right
i always shower after shiting

You should ask anyone in the discord how often trappy would post pics lmao
And you should also know that Paul holds these pictures very valuable as some sort of token memory for "losing his loved one" thus this cherished tokens of his he would never give away

Why is Hannah Chan so based bros?