got the template? Lost my old version when my laptop perished

who's the girl on the bottom right

B R E H
R
E
H

Yeah she's cute af, dig those freckles and meaty lips

Everyone posting ITT here has it.

I actually know her in real life, not well but we went to school together and I see her around occasionally. i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-emily-bador

is she as slutty as she looks?

I hate how most bearded men now are some faggot hipsters.

teenage model from a liberal city having Vice articles written about her
>yes

HIGH TEST BROS

10/10. Everything's perfect. Rutger Hauer is god tier. Guts too.

Who's that semen demon?

>that JUST hair on the top left
the fuck are you doing nigga

I win

i du kno, sorry :(

Find the 2 and tomorrow you will get kissed 55555555555555555555555555555555552555555555555555555555555555555555555 count down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... Now close your eyes snd make a wish! Paste this into 15 coments and your wish will come true! Hurry you have 29 mins or opposite of your wish will happen

top taste

I have both those pedals

how's high school

excellent taste in women

Chad

yeah cause your taste is pretty basic

>JUST hair on the top left
This? This is considered just fuck my shit up tier?

Oh look, some girl wants to fuck my ancestor

Great taste in body, the rest is shit imo.

Rate and hate

8/10
kys/10
Nice memes/10
10/10
CHUNKY/10
TOO CHUNKY/10

So you are into inbreds?

What's with the body hair? It only attracts gay people.

on Henry Cavill? What are you 12 or Chinese? You don't actually wax your chest do you? Or are you one of those "guys" who wear make up and have facial creams, special shampoos, and mud baths?

Grow the fuck up m8

Taking special care of your body/skin/hair is not gay at all and desu it reeks of dudebro when people make fun of people that know how to properly have a skin care routine

C'mon man, don't be so lazy and make an effort at looking good.

Do you think women shave themselves to have sex with some disgustingly hairy fucker?

I can't wait to buy a motorcycle.
I am thinking about a honda rebel or a yamaha dragstar.

>becoming a vein/shallow person for another vein/shallow person

I'm not that desperate

>It's vain and shallow to look after yourself or have a particular taste in your appearance.

Might as well stop brushing your teeth or showering, man. Skin care is literally taking care of your skin, which is attractive because it's healthy, similarly to lifting. Looking good isn't a bad thing. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums go hand in hand. Saying that, it's also fine to go for the rugged look, because it's your own sense of aesthetics and it's totally cool, just don't diss other people's taste.

I'm gonna post mine again since I went through all the trouble of making it for the last one

Calm, collected, and respectful reply.

There's something you never see on Veeky Forums.

You're right though, each to their own. It's just easy to fall into a trap... like most women do of constantly finding something else with their body to improve. It's a never ending cycle. But general things are fine. I should probably moisturize more :/

You could just say you're gay, there's nothing wrong with that.

It's an anonymous fitness board after all.

it reeks of a petite feminine fuccboi when a "man" mentions "skin care routine" with a straight face

guess which one the girls will eventually go with. the boy who tries too hard or the real man?

That's the second time someone said that I was respectful/reasonable (First was on /vp/) thank u user

Being a "real" man means having a cock and balls and XY chromosomes, not being traditionally masculine and refraining from improving oneself because of presmumption, conjecture or comforming, which is exactly what you're doing. By being so worried about damaging your traditionally masculine traits by taking care of your skin (which is a positive thing no matter how you look at it) the irony is that you're following a fad, because you're trying to adhere to a pre-made set of rules regarding being masculine. If anything, that's even gayer and more effete, man. It's not about the cream on your face, it's about how you act and how confident you are in your own decisions, not the decisions and thoughts of others in regards to you or your skin. In fact, I don't give a fuck if women think I'm girly; I like having a clear, smooth face with no fucking pus filled holes.

Give it a try, user. Just for one month. You might change your mind.

not that surprised an advocate for Veeky Forums also plays a video game for 10 year olds and autistic man children

You care far too much about what people think of you, user. you're trying to sculpt a personality as if looking at real life people as characters with a set of characteristics and attributes that form a class when put together, but people are more complex than that. I can like pokemon and enjoy reminiscing about it and lift regardless, just like I can also like to learn about sartorial shit so that I can look better. You're depriving yourself of things you might enjoy or might improve you because you're worried of what others might think of you or what it'll make you.

it has literally nothing to do with "presmumption" (that's not even a word is it?) conjecture or conforming and everything to do with "I can't be bothered". you're trying to paint this ridiculous picture where men who are comfortable in their skin and live life happily without worrying about make up or skin foliating or some shit are "insecure" and "following a trend" when really they just don't see the point of spending all this time and money on stupid shit like that when they're comfortable as who they are naturally

and in the end what I said is true. women want a real man, not a shaving fuckboy. when I say real man I don't mean a lumberjack or a car mechanic but someone who isn't afraid to show a little stubble or get his hands dirty if needed and isn't a feminine sissy obsessing over his appearance. don't think conan the barbarian but more along the lines of don draper from mad men.
>I like having a clear, smooth face with no fucking pus filled holes.
ok so you're 15 years old? don't worry acne clears up with time. all the skin care an adult male needs is drinking enough water

/r/ womyn's template

>You care far too much about what people think of you, user
the complete opposite kiddo. I wouldn't throw around the "care what people think of you" card after admitting to skin creams and Veeky Forums

presumption, I mean.

Ok user, as you wish. It's your life so feel free to live it however ya want broseph

Repostin'

Nice. Little less tits on the goal body and I could just copypaste this as my own ideals
Is this the hivemind

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I don't exactly have an ideal body type, just found one that was sorta close to the shape i had before I became a fatass.

That's where you're wrong. See, guys like your or think like you are part of the masculine tradition.
Their called prissy, vain, and oft called faggots.
And because of the homosexual domination of the media and men not being allowed to care about themselves beyond the basics and whatever some gay guys are selling men being concerned about their apperrance, unless it comes to dating which is steered by the fashion industry and well every industry, is considered a sole practice of homosexuals.

So right now, your entire ideal of masculine beauty is defined by the whims of homosexual men.

There's nothing I hate in your pic. Good job.

I don't know if you're the same guy or not. I had some arguments prepared, but I felt it was best to let it go. Nevertheless, I just want to let you know that caring about your appearance is not faggy. Improving yourself in all aspects you can is important and rewarding.

Don't let these twink bottoms get to you user. Body hair on a man is good.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with being hairy, but there is nothing wrong with not being hairy, either. Hell, I've got a chest full of hair, but I also like to carefuly trim my nails and beard and exfoliate.

WHO IS GOALBODY? MUH D

Postan again
Manlet goal body
Good taste in girls
Tfw a high test girl that looked about as tall as me(183-184 cm) sat next to me on the bus and her soft thigh touched my leg

Dunno, can't find source. Sorry user.

>not wanting to go Super Saiyan 4
There are girls that are into body hair and I for one like mine, no plans to shave anytime soon

Oh improving yourself is one of the greatest things a man can do and is without a doubt a mans second greatest responsibility and goal.

However, what you're talking about goes above and beyond simple self care or utilitarian primping for a purpose. Important get togethers, appearing at a function, dating, mating, etc.

What you are talking about is firmly in the realm of the vain foppish narcissitic male that other men would make fun of. The realm that has been completely pulled into the realm of homosex in the minds of the public.
Or have you forgotten the metrosexual craze from a decade or so ago.

these threads are always the same
>fashion style that doesn't match the ideal physique
>massive range of ideal grills, most of which don't go for the same lifestyle as your ideals

The things I mentioned were taking care of your skin and dressing well. Taking care of your skin is good for obvious reasons and knowing how to dress yourself is also important. I understand that the majority of people don't know much about anything sartorial, but trust me, the way you dress makes a big impact. It can impress, intimidate, allow you to blend in, imply emotions or social status... It's just another useful thing, user. Looking good in general is also not a bad thing; people appreciate it. I'm not telling you to put make up on and curl your eye lashes or get rid of hand calluses, but trimming your beard, taking care of your skin, applying cologne and learning about how to dress are all things that anyone would benefit from in most environments.

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming just take a look. It might not be your thing, but I'm just saying give it a shot.

what is the first major responsibility and goal in your opinion, user?

Basic male grooming is not the same as having a fully detailed skin care regime.

Taking care of the people you love. What else.

bretty good.

Wash, exfoliate, moisturize, use an astringent. That's it user. all can be done during/after shower. Read the thing I linked you to. At least give it a shot.

>When you have no actual style or preference in women

I love the body types of greek statues, want to start working out

hi nyan

Well its the ideal, thats why, start working out.

your faggot ass will never get any of those girls in nasty ass bear mode nigga

Go fuck yourself.

oh shit we have a roganboarder here

whats up senpai

Hey, that's pretty good

oi u cheeky kunt
she was mine first
>half asians
solid choice breh
bottom left girl is from tumblr if anyone wants just ask
I bow down to your autism

I want

moh-chii on tumblr

thanks man
huge find

so basicly this?

how can I be like Van-Sama?

updated

anybody gotta link to the hoodie in the bottom left?