Facelets will never make it

Manlets will never truly make it, but they can come close. The guys who will gain nothing from lifting, however, are ugly dudes.

Sure, you have an aesthetic body. But that doesn't matter. If you are as ugly as pic related, you will NEVER get the girl you were hoping for. Muscles will only make you look more like a troll.
>you can't even prove me wrong

Nothing left to do but become a masked pussy-slaying vigilante

well yeah but if you're that fucking ugly you might as well improve what you can

There's always room for improvement. That dude should just go to a barber since his hair is awful and also switch to contacts, that alone would make a world of difference.

Short and ugly is probably the worst way to be but I do think tall ugly guys have more success than short attractive men. In my experience at least.

:(

this is your only way to become happy in life being ugly

>I can charm the pants off any girl in the world if she gives me 10 minutes to talk away my face.
-some dude

Charisma is at LEAST 50%

Didn't he have some girlfriend?
Someone post pics.

>take glasses off
>get an actual haircut
>He's now at least 3 points better than he was before

just go and talk to her user, works for me

This is still better than if he was skinny fat. I've seen uglier non lifting guys with girlfriends, of course not 10/10 models but still decently cute, non fat girls.

Contrary to /r9k/ belief you don't have to be in the top 1% of Dick size, height, money, status, facial aesthetics, etc. to get a gf.

Didn't that guy get a gf or someshit?
Fucking newfag. I just proved you wrong

> If you are as ugly as pic related, you will NEVER get the girl you were hoping for
>you can't even prove me wrong
YOU'RE MOVE, BITCH

this.
anyone who try to make it but ugly should do cosmetic surgery

*your

You're = you are shredded, you are intelligent.
Your = your cat, your muscles, etc.

Priimera respuesta, mejor respuesta.

goal body , sadly not natty

like ok, solid point, but
>YOU'RE
gotta step up on the spelling here breh

I've seen dudes that look like that act obnoxious and autistic and scare off any girls that might've been into them

Conversely I've seen chubby manlets score cute chicks by being smooth as fuck

and there you have it boys !!

all you need is gains and confidence !!

we are all going to make it !!

He needs to lose those horrific cheap LensCrafters and ditch that shitty haircut, he'd be a solid 6/10

Agree with this user. A good haircut and non retarded glasses would go a long way.