Mods, can we do something about the tripfags?

They're ruining our board. Can we ban tripcodes on Veeky Forums or at least ban SOL INVICTUS/CUTE TOMATO and that obese Ecchi Delivery guy? I'm getting really sick of them and it's like they're in every single thread being an idiot.

t. all of Veeky Forums

Use forced anonymous.
Or filter them.

It's not a big deal as long as you don't reply to them.

this PLEASE

You guys are huge fucking faggots, getting mad over some fucking trip codes. Hahah it's hilarious actually. I don't know what worse: being a dumbfuck dyel FROG POSTING ASS BITCH, or getting their ass hurt so much by tripfags that they had to make a NON-Veeky Forums RELATED THREAD about how their panties are all jumbled up from some guy on the internet

Can we ban pepe posters they're fucking gay.

>posting anime pictures

shut up, NEET. This is related to fitness because reading a Reliable Ecchi Delivery Sniper post literally raises my cholesterol.

CuteTomato is a lil bitch irl

Guy is legit retard mode and will probably take this post as an invitation to scream at me about Trump

>anime pictures = neet
Gee, it's like we're not posting on a chinese cartoon image sharing website that was created mainly for chinese cartoons. Fucking faggot.

>Being this new

I want summerfags to leave

>He doesn't lift for anime girls
Holy shit, dyel?

>SOL INVICTUS/CUTE TOMATO
The proper way of handling this one is to just ignore him. When he was cut tumater he eventually went away because we stopped responding to him.
Daily Reminder that sol invictus is tomato 2.0
Daily Reminder to ignore all sol invictus posts
Daily Reminder to ignore all replies to sol invictus posts

>Ecchi Delivery guy
He has a sob story and was a Veeky Forums mainstay in other boards since forever (2007 even earlier IIRC.) Haven't seen him shit up Veeky Forums tho

>reading a Reliable Ecchi Delivery Sniper post literally raises my cholesterol.
Link to archive. I only saw his thread where he said he has muscle dystrophy, and his posts in other boards in general aren't too bad.

I don't even notice any of them on Veeky Forums

you must spend a lot of time in daily cancer threads

Sol invictus and cute tomato won't post in post in any threads about fitness (because they don't lift). QUICK EVERYBODY TALK ABOUT FITNESS SO THESE FAGS WILL GO AWAY

The /plg/ trips are cool cause they know their shit but SOL INVICTUS and CUTE TOMATO legitimately only post in off-topic shit, never anything fitness related.

animeposting best posting

>vivian james
Get that trash out of here

this board is shit regardless

Sol Invictus does fucking suck, ecchi can live he's a cool brobease in my book

Oops