Ok anons, serious question!

WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION ON GIRLS WITH LOOSE SKIN?
Generally around the tummy region..
It could be classified as "hanging" or "sagging" when you leave the nuts hanging out doggy styling her...
I appreciate your blunt honesty

Gross.

subhuman

If it's from being fat, gross and fuck off. That there in pic is pregnancy skin though. IF it's my child I'll man up and love her regardless. If not

>dating single mothers

I have that but it's worse but I'm guy and I need to cut some more.

My life is shit.

lol damn guys

you only need to gain 20lbs of extra weight during pregnancy to have a healthy baby. That's far from enough weight to create loose skin. If a girl has loose skin, it's either because she used her pregnancy as an excuse to become a whale or she was fat as fuck before. Either way, it shows low levels of self control and it's disgusting. I wouldn't date one./

Has to be weighed up against all he other qualities to see whether I can look past it or not. If she had a cute face, juicy gluten and cooked me breakfast I'd probably overlook it if it's not too bad

Everyone else is being harsh.

>Everyone else is being harsh.
you mean truthful?

Juicy glutes *

No

so you think that no one finds loose skin to be gross?

what if she didn't care about her appearance before, worked her ass off in the gym and lost over 90 lbs and has loose skin as the outcome?
keep in mind, she has tattoos, piercings, a cute face, long hair, her personality is great, and she browses Veeky Forums to boot

lmao

>juicy gluten
I lol'd

it's gross

only acceptable if you have given birth to my biological child

sounds like you're either describing yourself or creating some girl in your imagination. Either way, it's weird.

I'm saying if it's just a little bit like in the OP pic most people would overlook it if she ticked a lot of the other boxes of things you're looking for in a girl

tbr, thinking of someone

Just because a girl shares the same interests as me doesn't mean I won't find some parts about her body gross. Like if a girl has loose skin on her stomach but loves the Boondock Saints doesn't suddenly make her loose skin become invisible to me. It's still gross.

If I really liked her and knew she got it because she decided to better herself and stop being fatasfatass and it wasn't a super huge amount, I'd be fine with it. Granted, she's probably gotta be straight up waifu tier though.

Post pics and I'll give you honest non malicious feedback

But also I'm not really that into girls with tattoos

>you'll always be gross no matter what you do

it wasn't my fault i was fat, it was my mother's fault :(

I'm talking more about physical qualities and personality traits

Imagine your ideal girl. Now imagine she had a little bit of loose skin and sometimes snores a little bit. I think you could overlook it

It's part of life and something you accept, additionally you can't expect to hold a girl to these standards of perfection and not expect or even be annoyed when it's reciprocated back at you.

Bodies break down, bodies have weird things about them - move on and be happy you found someone.

Screen capped this. think it'll give this female i know some hope : )

I think you're misunderstanding the term "overlook" . If there's my 10/10 in front of me and she loves me, but she has a little bit of loose skin, would I still date/marry her? Sure. But that doesn't suddenly mean that her loose skin still doesn't disgust me, or that I wish she didn't have it. The loose skin is still gross. Do her other qualities outshine the loose skin? Sure. But the loose skin still repulses me and doesn't make it suddenly attractive because we get along together.

Geez, so I imagine this standard is the same for guys? I have loose skin from losing 30 lbs.

Of course you could overlook it. That doesn't make it not gross. You just tolerate the grossness for other factors.

Not the guy you replied to btw.

women don't care about looks as much as men

This "standard" isn't the norm, I think most mature people in real life can accept imperfections and aren't "disgusted" or "repulsed" by them.

Mostly seems to be young lads who are a bit confused when it comes realities against expectations.

>Mostly seems to be young lads who are a bit confused when it comes realities against expectations.

no, this board is full of people with extremely high expectations who are more likely than not going to be forever unhappy and alone because of it.

well said, man

>look at how mature I am! I love saggy, loose skin!

Just because you don;'t have standards doesn't mean you're mature or wise.

Well you're certainly free to think that,

You're an idiot. It's not about loving it, it's about it not being a deal breaker.

I never said it was a deal maker, I said it was gross. Read here

deal breaker*

>gross
>repulse
>disgusting

the language you use for a bit of loose skin lmao

god help you when you get over 30

I kind of like it when a girl has like 1-2 smallish things wrong with her, like a slightly ugly face or stretchmarks or something. If everything else is hot, it makes me feel more in control and the girl feel more accessible. And they usually have low self esteem about the flaws so they stay pretty loyal and are grateful when you keep dicking em down good

>someone has a different opinion than me so they're going to have a tough life ahead of them

Hopefully you develop some logic when you get older.

you are being retarded

he said several times it's not a dealbreaker

you missed the logic of my post; that being that you're going to realise how common these imperfections that so utterly disgust you are going to be regular

you're being retarded, did I say anything about that or was I just commenting on the strong wording he used for some loose skin

people over 30 should be banned from Veeky Forums

>let me impart my infinite wisdom upon you, kid, as I browse this mongolian basketweaving site in my spare time

>

loose skin is gross and disgusting though. the fact that it's not a dealbreaker is all that matters. you're just being a petty retard over language. it literally doesn't matter at all.

wrong board, wrong board!

So my wording offends you? Maybe you should get off of Veeky Forums if you're that triggered over someone that uses offensive language. I said numerous times I would still be with a girl that has loose skin, but the skin itself would still be gross to me and I would wish she didn't have it. Now you're trying to frame it in the light that I hate all imperfections, which is untrue. Stretch marks don't bother me in the slightest. I guess when you get old, like you, perhaps, you just take what you can get--regardless if it's gross or not.

people under 25 should be banned baka walking retards

>Tats, piercings, loose skin
Disgusting.

I'll be 31 in January and still fuck 18-25 year olds. Most don't have loose skin or stretchmarks.

I've always considered Veeky Forums a site for college aged kids

the only reason an actual adult should come here is to post expensive things to troll NEETs

Please stop saying my loose shit is disgusting.

>Please sample of a few people on a shitposting auditorium, give me an opinion i can rely on like the spineless retard i am

I'm really just not into single mothers, sorry.

Loose skin is a sign of determination if it's from losing a lot if weight. I respect it for what it symbolizes.

It looks disgusting though desu.

proud of you for losing weight. keep your head up!

the person i'm referring to isn't a single mom

Are you aware that pregnancy causes an entire human being to grow inside a woman's uterus? Even if she doesn't gain a pound of fat her fucking abdomen will stretch regardless you brain dead fuckpuck

no one believes you that you're talking about a "friend", we know it's you.

I feel this so much. 100 lbs down, 50 more to go and the loose skin is ridiculous. Thankfully for me I already have a loving husband and we're not poor, so I'm just going to get skin removal, but the scars and thought of how the skin will still look weird and malformed just kills me.
Causing your children to become obese should be illegal.

They'll get over it when their brains finishes developing
Remember, most people here are teenagers

>WAHHHHH IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS/AM FAT!!!!
>WAHHHHHH EFF YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS
>WAHHHHHHHH YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOOSE SKIN
>WAHHHH YOU'RE NOT MATURE IF YOU THINK LOOSE SKIN IS GROSS

>she browses Veeky Forums
Dropped

thats not loose skin- thats subcutaneous fat.
a lot of it.

I think it's important for ex-fats to realize they'll never not be ugly and just move on and find other reasons to live other than having other people think they're attractive. You'll just never be good and normal, sorry, if you lost the weight thinking that then you were mistaken

Benevolent neglect here. I know this feel.

If it was just fat it wouldn't look all wrinkly

if i don't have any, she shouldn't either.

This

>everyone says I'm 'too thin' after losing 100+ pounds
>do plank, still have a sagging flap of fat
>sit down, literal rolls of fat upon my stomach
Do people not understand the concept of wanting to look good naked?

You can want it with all your might, it doesn't make it possible. You lost over 100 pounds. The last time you looked good naked was probably when you were still a cute lil baby and sorry but that's not gonna change.

kek'd

Jesus christ you guys

this is literally 2/10 Would Not Bang: The Thread

you're pretending to be retarded aren't you

as an almost-30-year-old this is pretty accurate 2bh flans

How can you even get hard with a girl with that kind of shit in her body?

If you're about to fuck a girl but all you can see is wrinkled skin on her stomach then you might be a neurotic faggot

If its like ops pic, that's not bad. She's just at an unflattering angle. She's probably pretty thin and cute. If my gf looked like that after child birth I wouldn't be unhappy.

>tattoos, piercings
wait are those pros now?

Maybe I'm too used to fuck young cute girls. Maybe I should stop and try to fuck old ex fat girls with a ballsack tummy !

How would you feel about a gay husbando mode husband with loose skin? Everyone constantly tells me I'm ridiculously gorgeous and buff and I get hit on all the time at the gym by other husbandos, but then they get confused why I don't want to take my shirt off or take shirtless selfies -.-

Same here. I had a messed up childhood, but what's done is done and I can't fix this kind of damage.
I've pretty much accepted life as bluntly put it.
Luckily, instead of wallowing in self-pity, I have a dream to buy a house, have a huge garden and keep chickens and other animals instead of just finding someone to love me.

Gays are incredibly shallow so they'll probably be grossed out
Women might not care but gay men? Nah bro sorry

have you ever seen a skinny fat person irl?
It totally can look that, especially for females who tend to have cellulite.

Or you could get plastic surgery but then that would open the door to a whole other class of assholes who would talk shit about your hard earned beauty because it's fake. So really, move the fuck on, focus on yourself and your life, other people will never make you happy. You'll never win in life with just your looks. It's just not in the cards for you.

I think that would be pretty rare to see people being assholes about getting skin surgery. The real problem is most people in this position can't afford the surgery.

You can get it financed you know. 24 easy payments. It's not just skin though, women needs their breasts fullness retouched, and everyone hates on fake boobs

>breasts fullness retouched
From what I've looked at online, some surgeons were saying it's actually bad for women in this position to get implants. Since the skin is often times very damaged and stretched, adding more weight into the breast can cause the skin to sag even more with the implant.

And it would still be too expensive for some people. It can go all the way up to $55,000 depending on just how bad the body is.

>Since the skin is often times very damaged and stretched, adding more weight into the breast can cause the skin to sag even more with the implant

That's why they do the lift
In these casea never get the implant without a lift

diff user, but falsies arent the only options for that anymore. Fat injections for shallow breasts exist now.
They just repurpose some fat some some other part of your body and put it in the boobs.
Theres less complications overall and it looks/feels natty

>100 lbs down, 50 more to go

Wow great job.

Same here. I've lost 60lbs since moving out of my parents place and my tits and belly are fucked.

I meant even with the lift it can cause the skin to still drag down because that skin is weaker than normal.

I didn't think this was a thing that was available in the US, but it's worth looking into still, I suppose. Although I'm more in a position where I only care about my stomach and upper arms than my breasts anyway.

For the batwings on the arms, I hear theres only more fatloss and hypertrophy.

Yeah, fat transplants for boobs starts at 8,500 in my state.
Im thinking about having it done somewhere else though.
>tfw you'd rather have this done in Korea. Those people can transmute anything into gold.

same here, senpai.

5'9 and 255 lbs when i was younger. now im 146 pounds but i still have

>loose skin on stomach
>love handles
>fat, flabby ass

but

>visible ribs

J U S T
U
S
T

LONDON

>browses Veeky Forums
Into the trash it goes.

>didn't care about her appearance
>tattoos
>piercings
>loose skin
>browses 4 chan

Wew you just hit the degenerate quintfecta. Kill yourself and get away from me you disgusting whore. Srs.

>fat transplants for boobs starts at 8,500
Holy crap. Why would taking your own fat and shoving it into another area be so darn expensive? You'd think it would be cheaper than implants and such.
Have you looked into just how much things like this cost in Korea? I don't know if I'm a cool enough dude to go outside the US and get things done. I live so close to Cleveland Clinic that it might be worth it to just go there and pay up if possible.

my gf has an incredible physique naturally(small waist, wide hips) and she doesn't carry an ounce of extra fat.

if she was obese, i'd still love her, yet i'd make her lose weight, so she'd have loose skin. and i'd love her just the same.

El Em Ay Oh
O I Am Laffin

Gtfo roastie

are you me?

Don't disgust me or my pigeon ever again