Female /cbt/

We have alot of cbt for the guys but if any ladies would like one here you go

this thread is spaghetti

>please post your bodies here, m'ladies

The only things that resemble women on this board are traps

CBT isn't gender specific you retard they just have 95% male bodies because 95% of us are male

Probably not the kind of lady you were expecting in a CBT but here goes nothing.

I'm doing mostly cardio at this point because I slacked off after I finished school and got a job. Believe it or not, I used to play tennis for my school before getting fat, so that motivates me because I know how good I can look when I'm not a sloth.

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

pls be in Pittsburgh

i think i'm doing ok so far
need to cut down on fat tho

work on diet and lift weights, don't just do cardio

M Y B A S E M E N T

Kek so hard I feel off my pepe

you're spaghetti

/high test

one more

That bikini top doesn't fit you properly. Is it comfortable?

yeah it always seemed fine to me

It doesn't look like it sits right, only half of the cup actually seems to be in contact with your boobs, the rest is just holding your chest

relax my dude

nice bod and cute cat, pls be in london

i don't think i had it tied on properly (high enough) in the photo but usually fits just fine

Your cat is cute as shit. Those fucking eyes.

My feet

What would you do to me boys? ;)

You ever seen Misery? That.

nice baguette feet do you wear kitchen roll tubes for shoes

ha thanks. she likes to be in all my pictures for some reason

Hi can you please put on a trip? I would like to orbit you.

Nice pussycat, more pics maybe?

ehh tripfags are insufferable

besides i rarely post on Veeky Forums, mostly just lurk

kek

those are my most recent

Two years natty vs eight weeks on Anavar. I'm never talking shit about /fraud/s again.

>this thread

you looked better on the left.

i wish people wouldn't take roids, makes them so ugly and fake looking.

bet you give a hell of a handjob

You look excellent. Keep up the good work.

5'9", 140 lbs. I'm a distance runner but working on lifting to build my endurance..got a ways to go.

Lets see if we can summon natty qt
>PLS B NATTY

Natty qt pls come and stay come

>I'm doing mostly cardio
Don't become a cardio bunny. They got boring bodies. You're kinda thick, lift weights, eat healthy and you're gona be a thirst magnet.

I say you're a solid 8/10.
I like what I see! I would definitely ram you with my solid 7 ;)

this is what Veeky Forums considers a qt? wtf

Don't be a cardio bunny.
Do things that the avearge cardio bunny does while posting a cardio bunny who more thenl likely does a cardio bunny workout.

I don't get what you're saying.
Are you one of those lezzies/queers who thinks women should get all swole and shit?

>this is an 8/10 on Veeky Forums

rare catto

I do str lifting and weightlifting for fun.
Low reps and as high weights as i can push.

That you, Tim?

Hot. I want you to beat the shit put of me and make me your little bitch boy. Full srs.

i don't beat up anyone

You realize that chick has ass injections, and is almost as big as a fraud as Paige Hathaway.

what are your lifts

spooky

deadlifts slightly over 2 plates
squat 185-200 I feel like I could push my squats just feel sheepish to ask for a spotter, there's something about heavy weight on my back gives me anxiety

#goals

how long have you been lifting for

Chunky af atm but I'm getting there. I start cutting on September and hopefully I'll look good enough by the end of the year.

nice work on dem shoulders.

>good enough

For who or what? Just wondering fampai

hhnnnnnnnggggg post pumped

I'm not looking to build strength at this point. I'm seriously overweight and my priority is being able to do normal human things without running out of breath.

>8/10
lol you're too kind

>nice work on dem shoulders
Thank you.

>For who or what? Just wondering fampai
For me.

Have one of my craziest pumps. My entire upper body was throbbing.

I'm fat as fuck and this is some nice motivation, thanks girls. Now if only I could magically become taller.

POST MORE CAT

>She is hotter than me therefore I'm going to claim a bunch of bullshit. That'll show 'em!

Salty women is salty.

Fuck ya, cats.

>Now if only I could magically become taller
Hey I'm and I'm 4'11''. Nothing wrong with being short. Start lifting today and never look back. I can't describe how empowering it feels to be able to beat guys in arm wrestling.

Holy fuck, you're shorter than me. Thank you for the inspiration, muscle goddess ;_;7

>Do things that the avearge cardio bunny does while posting a cardio bunny who more thenl likely does a cardio bunny workout.

Are you blind? Because she's clearly too thick for that. Never seen a fine high test specimen that's all about cardio and nothing else.

fuccc yeah

You metaphorically have to go back

holy shit its the trash man

>become about 1/2" shorter

What did they mean by this?

Aww

side effects?
I'm interested in women who take steroids, it's not as in the open as it is with guys
what drug causes women to get a deeper voice?
Is anavar the most popular drug women take?

Pls be natural

natty?

>128lbs
>26 yrs old
>5'9

A E S T H E T I C

I refuse to believe any actual non-hamplanet basementpig women browse, let alone post on Veeky Forums, especially fit.

I would bet cold cash that all the posters here are either men trolling men, or men pretending they're women because they secretly want to be a trap.

Take care of yourself girl. I was the fat one in school, I know what you've been through. If you're tired of stretching your clothes with fat, start stretching them with MUSCLE. Fuck the haters and do your own thing.

Not her but if you do a cycle of 5-7.5mg of Anavar you will make incredible gains and get no sides at all. I'm on my third cycle of 10mg and the only side I've had was some mild hair growth in my forearms.

LGD and var.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Hot as fuck. Keep it up.

Skeletor needs to eat

breh

Pls dominate my boy pussy

T-Tina?

Nope

oh, forgot my comment.

basically just do bodyweight cause i like the movements. just started a cut.

:(

Pls lift weights.

You look like total shit

2/10 would not fug

me arms is skinny

L O N D O N
O O
N D
D N
O O
N O D N O L

I concur, please mam

Are you one of those she squats girls?

mary me bby?
i'll even ignore that dumb tattoo.

I don't know what that means so probably not hey

Makes me wonder if any of the cute chicks that lift at my gym lurk fit, weird thought