Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/sports-active-lifestyle/power-sports-ad4c201753d0529d
youtu.be/bQLPIPaRbdQ
youtu.be/YNvXZ7p7Z8E
youtube.com/watch?v=74bNpo_1tY8
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXw15C-HXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bodybuilders look better

If Crossfit were truly better at bodybuilding than bodybuilding, wouldn't everybody competing at elite level be doing that instead of ultra Bro splits?

yeah maybe 35 years ago

because bodybuilding is easier.

In respect to what, cardio?

No, it respect to EVERYTHING. The very 10 domains of fitness: Accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, strength, speed, power, stamina and endurance.

>Strength
>Power

No

Power isn't measure by weight moved

>stamina
>endurance
>ability to keep going longer
>ability to continue
>ability to do it more

Stupid

How so?

But it is, you stupid fuckface

>P =/= (F*m)/t

Hah, so your argument is power only matters if measured over minutes or hours because it justifies your shitposts so fuck power over seconds. Kys.

You're fucking retarded. Why don't bodybuilders play in the nfl? They are powerful, no? Fuck off and die you faggot piece of shit

Power in sports is the ability to exert maximum force as quickly as possible, as in jumping, accelerating and throwing. While strength in sports is the maximum force an athlete can apply to a given load, power is proportional to the speed at which the force is applied.

reference.com/sports-active-lifestyle/power-sports-ad4c201753d0529d

Samefag permabulkers

>Can't argue with truth so I better shitpost again

Also, not samefag not that facts are relevant to you.

>Kipping is literally considered a valid movement in a pull-up even though you are using momentum to swing yourself above the bar instead of pulling yourself up.
That is why CrossFitâ„¢ should never be taken seriously.

youtu.be/bQLPIPaRbdQ

youtu.be/YNvXZ7p7Z8E

Crossfit won - its literally everywhere. Especially usa weightlifting gyms r ties to crossfit, mma gyms , list goes on

I know this girl on Facebook from my high school who started to doing crossfit like 3 years ago. She's been posting videos daily of her doing these shitty crossfit routines for 3 years straight. She started off pudgy and generally unshapely, and she looks the EXACT same as she did when she started this shit. She would look 10x better if she would have gone on some simple calorie deficit, lost some weight then did some beginner level cardio and machine weight. With a quarter of the effort

Crossfit is literally the workout Jew. It keeps you from actually progressing while showing you posters of all these super athletes doing crossfit so you keep coming back under the lie that crossfit is the answer.

you literally can't compare 2 people in regards to a whole sport / group you fucking retard, holy fuck you're moronic just kill yourself

crossfit don't build physique, bodybuilding does

Crossfit

> Kipping pull ups
> burpees
> roids

Pick 3

Cross-fuck off

Strongman does pretty much all of that shit but better desu
And it has better showmanship

kek

ITT: OP tries to say crossfitters are stronger than bodybuilders

You can argue they have better cardiovascular health, but when you have a "sport" that emphasizes timed strength and power movements you cannot focus on absolute strength as a part of training, bodybuilders have that way beat.

One thing that confuses me about these elite level cross fitters is that they never play real/popular team sports. Wouldn't these guys kill at rugby or American football?

ever notice how all top crossfit competitors rarely train anything close to a crossfit session?

crossfit is okay, but so many people who do it aren't ready. even then, you're eventually going to get injured by doing stupid shit like timed sets and you're pushing beyond safety because everyone is cheering you on.

also, like >75% of the trainers are legit retarded

I have a friend that's been doing CrossFit for less than a year and has had shoulder pain pretty much all along. The coaches at his box keep telling to him to train instead.

No, being fit does not mean you are athletic. The technical aspects of those sports would be far beyond them.

Bodybuilding.
Crossfit.
Man I'm just a nigga who lifts weights to get bitches and feel strong

I agree, OP. Only the most skilled athletes dare compete in Crossfit games.

>Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=74bNpo_1tY8

my fave

youtube.com/watch?v=fwXw15C-HXg

people are yelling, just do it!

I'd go there just for the laughs.

I remember laughing at the Kevin Ogar video. Not because he got hurt or deserved to get hurt, but because these people didn't think it was necessary to have EMS on site. It's a classic example of crossfitters not thinking things true.

You sound like a DYEL

>accuracy, agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, speed
>these are all synonyms of dexterity
>strength, power
>synonyms of strong
>stamina, endurance
>synonyms of constitution

cross-shit does it again!

Holy shit, I had never heard of that dude. Its a shame it happened to him, but a serious injury like that was necessary for people to see how stupid things are handled in crossfit.

And that's why they call it a deadlift

>trying to act tough after deadlifting instead of just squatting down and recovering.

RIP rotator cuffs

yeah easier than parkour flap jack no form shit flinging routines. these fucks really believe this shit !!!!! hahaha cross gay is just a bunch of old ass 35 yo nu males and instagram whores who think theyre tough guys and 'elite'
I hear it all the time, " Yea bro I have a few buddies who are ex-marines and some army guys that train at our gym bro, we drive the same car.." its an excuse to charge these dumb fucks to be apart of a 'cool elite fitness clubb'

good bait

Nah they look like fucking idiots.

Jesus fucking Christ read what you just wrote, mate.
"10 domains of fitness" is something straight out of a pyramid scheme pamphlet.

Stop deluding yourself.

Literally burst out laughing at that gif.

Holy shit these clowns are magnificent.

haha

>10 domains of fitness

You know how i know you dont lift?

If you actually practice good form and have a solid routine then yeah it is superior.

It's how fighters train and for a reason. Body building does nothing but make you strong at lifting.

bro why are you such a try hard, just lift weights and build cool looking strong muscles like everyone else, crossfit is glorified circuit training

Freestyle wrestling > everything

judaism > everything

a freind of mine said he was doing crossfit and its the tits but sure as god wears sandles there aint nothing tits about crossfit