CBT

Old one died. Help me jack off by posting your hot bods.

5'10 175

what are you drinking OP?

I wanna post itt but I don't want homos jerking off to me

[spoiler]good thing no one will bc my body is shit[/spoiler]

Nice shit dude. What's your routine?

5'9

>CHAD is DRINKING BEER and bangs and starts CBT THREADS with DEVIL TRIPS while you're counting calories and still a KISSless VIRGIN

6' 195

Is that a fruity steel reserve?

no chest mode

otherwise ok

>steel reserve

Not so swollen but what do you think?

2/10

Good upper and lower chest development. Delts and forearms look good. No fucking traps, legs, or abs. Too fat. Bulk 12 lbs more slowly then start cutting.

Thanks for opinion, I've been lifting 1,5 months for now, mostly Arnolds golden six.

5'9 165

What happened to that one tripfag who has the pouty face

Slightly repulsive, tbqh with you desu.

We can't even see your quads because there's a gay ass heart covering it. Cut the hair pls. Otherwise, how long have you been lifting? Not trying to be rude but Besides your biceps and a little bit of chests I can't see a whole lot of progression

6'4 195

Thanks anyways :)

1,5 months. Trying to kill my slightly grown narcissism with your help!

military/10
get roids, generally add 5 lbs more, core needs shredding, overall would marine

do you guys all shave your chest and stomach or whats the deal?

Please deflower me

Goal body right here desu
Cool seeing it on someone who looks like me and not like these other pasty fucks

>Help me jack off by posting your hot bods.
n-no homo r-right?

If you're becoming confident in your body great, but fact is, your face reminds me of some drug addict I went to school with, called himself "wolf" molested a few kids and literally fucked a cat. You need to lose bf% because I can't see muscle past the fat on your tits. I can see some progress in your biceps to be fair. You're still in DYEL mode due to your moderate lifts bf%. Cut and slowly up your lifts. Is killing your ego what you actually wanted me to do? I don't really see what you have to be so proud of unless you have a 10 inch cock under that heart.

Thanks man
I've never heard I look military before. I am bulking now, always had abs but I don't think I need roids for 5-10 more lbs of muscle.

A month into SL + cardio 5"10' 172 pounds down from the 181 I was at a month ago. First time posting in one of these threads. Will I make it someday brehs?

Finishing a cut, first time I have kinda visible abs

Holy shit bro, fucking inspiring. Great job. What did you do to get from A to B?

Another one with shit lightning showing pecs

what bf% would you say this guy is?

that picture is many years old mate

xAxBxCx

A
leg extension 3x8
leg press 3x8
squat 3x6
leg curl 3x8
stiff leg dl 3x6
standing calf raise 3x20
seated calf raise 3x8

B
dl 3x4
bb row 3x6
chins or pull ups 3xfailure
db row 2x8
shrugs 3x6
bb curl 3x6
incline db curl 2x8
hammer curls 2x6

C
incline db press 3x6
flat db press 3x6
weighted dips 2x6
db shoulder press 3x6
side lats 2x8
rear lats 2x8
pushdowns 3x6
close grip bp 2x6
skull crushers 2x6

Also BJJ 2 or 3x a week with no set date because it depends on what time I leave work etc.

Interesting. Did you make that plan up yourself? You seem to be doing pretty good for yourself.

Probably 18 - 20%

It's based off a routine I found either here or on bb.com. It suits me because it's only 3 days, I changed a few things but yeah I've got some good results from it. Would probably do something different if I had more time.

Mirin

I'm gonna bulk until 80-82kg then cut, thoughts?

>inb4 degenerate

How long do you usually spend at the gym per day? Is this considered an intermediate level workout? Sorry I'm still newish been doing my plan for 2 months now. I'm just mirin' hard bro.

lifts?

How much you weight right now? I don't think you need too much bulking, looking good senpai.

I can usually get it done within an hour. B days are the longest for me because I rest more between sets. BJJ classes are between 1.5 - 2 hours. I wouldn't call it an intermediate workout I mean, it's pretty straight forward anyone can do it. If you're an absolute beginner it's best to have a spotter though.

Im kind of concerned about switching my workout plan, because I've been seeing consistent gains with it, but I might give yours a go seeing to how you're doing pretty good for yourself and people say mine is just a beginner routine

Too much obliques destroys a v-taper

Thanks famalam, currently 76kg, this is how I look at 78.5

I'm worried that when I cut for summer I'll become a skelly which is why I wanna bulk

what's your routine like right now?
Nothing wrong with trying something different, but if you're seeing gains with yours, you can probably stick to it.

Bench: 275x1
Squat: 235 x5 (quit squatting for muay Thai for a while)
Ohp: 165

I'm doing stronglifts 5x5. I hear a lot of bad stuff about it, and I'm still newish (just hit 2 pl8 squat) and I hear that I'll just hit a wall eventually. Maybe I'll just screenshot your workout and when I hit that wall I'll give yours a go. Just checking, you're natty right? And how long have you been lifting? Sorry so many questions lol

Thanks m8
And here I am still lifting

Never tried stronglifts myself. And yes, I'm natty. I'm 27 now, first got a gym membership when I was 16, then slacked a bit while in university, a few gaps because of injuries etc but from 23 until now I've been pretty consistent.

5'10

Interesting. I hope to get to your level in 5 years from now. Appreciate all your help bro goodluck in future gains.

no worries famalam, we're all gonna make it

6'2 190
B320 D480 S420

>good face
>good body
>JUST had to get a big ass, ugly tattoo to fuck shit up

Hey, I'm new to this whole CBT thing. What kind of stuff are you guys eating? Trying to get an idea of what I need to be focusing on.

With CBT I'm not sure if I should be bulking or cutting because it doesn't feel like my routine is as rigorous as it should be to keep up with the calorie difference.

DYEL faggot when's chestday

Goal body and hair

5'5 140

>183x233
why?
you look good but i cant fap to such a small pic

what is your calorie maintenance, height and weight?

>new to this CBT thing
are you fucking serious. Are you fucking stupid? What's there to fucking do? You take a picture of your fucking body and that's it. This isn't an advice thread you fagol

could you imagine being this mad?

What do you do for abs? You must tell me senpai

he probably thought it was cock and balls torture

>5'5

im so sorry

mostly weighted planks and weighted v ups. occasionally do leg raises

why sorry? really nothing wrong with being 5'5

Goddamn that tattoo is fucking awful. Why would you do that?

Your pose really pisses me off for some reason
>that smartass face

Bet your ass it is.
S-sure, I was only kidding.
Fuckin' mirin'.

>fruity steel reserve
i didnt even know they made anything besides really terrible beer and really cheap 40s that i pretty much live off of

Fuck that's a gawd awful looking tutu

Manlet detected

have the body of a 55 year old black man

Just wondering how I look in a tank since I rarely swim and rarely get with girls. I'm not flexing and I don't have a pump

I have a year of consistent working out/checking diet time split in the middle by a 6 month break of doing nothing.

Side view

I think you look good with a tank. Nice biceps and chest.

You're decent

Starting to look alright. You can definitely get away with wearing one. Keep lifting, and you'll just keep getting better looking in it.

Good starting point for a bulk can prob get thicc AF

Yeah, bruh, they're the shit. Malt liquor tastes like the devil's semen, but this shit tastes good af. Get the hard pineapple one tho, you'll thank me later.

It's really nice to see real men with beards and body hair. Fem boys with no body hair are a big turn off for us girls.

get a tan you scrawny nerd

Shouldn't you be rioting?

What's ur routine bruh.

Bf estimate ?

where do you live ive never even seen it before?
i usually drink 40s of steel reserve because they are 8% and $3.30 so i buy two and thats enough to get me all the way there and then some. and im 6'3 210 20%bf
yeah the 40s dont taste great but halfway through the first one you really stop being able to taste at all anyways. if i was at uni right now id go buy a couple and get trashed in the park right now

Goal weight, build, and same height ): What're your lifts man

Down to 172 from 185 over the summer and 4 days after gyno surgery so I'm pretty swollen and bruised
Starting to feel like I might make it

Yikes my tattoo got a lot of bad rep
I actually like it and the chicks dig it but yeah I can see why you don't
Guess I was not meant for the CBT

And I'm 5'11 so yeah manlet by Veeky Forums standards

i like the bird one but the courage one is dumb af

Lmfao fair enough
That was actually my first tattoo (I have 6, try to get tattooed every time I visit a new country)
He is still one of my favorite ones and he can still sometimes bring a smile to my face just looking at him in the mirror after a long day at work

Not a lot of people see me naked anyways

This has to be b8

Low enough to where I'd let you fuck me in the ass. No homo.

>i like the bird

kys

Miami. That may explain the wide variety of alcohol I have access to.