Ask a supplement shop owner anything

Ask a supplement shop owner anything

do you sell steroids ?

Can you send me a care package? I'm seriously running low.

You sell DMZ? If so how much for a bottle of 60 capsules

Is there anything "Gray Area" legal that you keep under the counter?

How many normies bought the "mass gainers" shit you push?

Someone told me its the fitness Industry is 95% industry 5% fitness.
Is this true.

I need a little 'boost' can you help me out brah?

lower prices you bunch of jews

This.
Even most shaker cups cost like $12.
If no one is paying attention (they never do) I'll just walk out with one in hand.

Post pic of collection

In typical bro fashion, I broke them all.
Longest one has lasted is maybe three months.
Even the aluminum ones suck ass.

my metal mixer's lasted like a year and a half so far
Try pilfering one of those next time

Do you sell shirts that advertise your shop? And if you do, do you include them in 50$+ purchases or sell them on the cheap in order to promote business? Cause I feel like that works

Only PHs that are insured

I'm sure you can probably order online but sure thing brah

I don't sell it m8

I keep the PHs behind me but in sight. Sells much better that way as long as you're open and honest about them. I don't carry any back alley bullshit shop companies though

Ehh I guess that's true in some regard. Almost all the reps I work with are on gear, and they all talk behind each others back. The industry is much smaller than I thought

I'm actually non franchise so my prices btfo of anyone near me.

Do people pay for their supps with sex?

I'll pay for a good product.
I'll buy multiple, even.
What brand, user?

I'm saving up for great quality shirts that people won't throw away after 2 washes. But after material and logo printing, each shirt costs me around 7.5-8 bucks. So when business picks up more I'll do a run of around 100

It's called metal mixer, look it up on amazon. Although from brief research it looks like all of the stainless steel mixers are pretty durable

What's your favorite anime?

Oh snap, It's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks senpai.

what's the dumbest question you got asked ?

what supplements actually work besides creatine and caffeine?

I don't watch it baby sorry
If I watch anime desu

What suppliments do you personally recommend?

What do you do when PHs get banned but you still have a bunch of stock?

Outlift from Nutrex great all around pre
Mesomorph if you're a stim junkie
Kre alkaline is amazing
Myogenix makes an amazing protein for 50 bucks totally comparable to gold standard

Arginine and tribulus for dem dere boners

Why is BCAA so fucking expensive?

How would you rate the old natty lickaroo

Fuck you dumbass, you say "ask anything"

Company would refund me
Doesn't matter though, companies reformulate all the time, then by the time it goes to court and gets banned, something new pops up. Cat and mouse

Because people want powdered, flavored, good tasting bcaas. Buy the essential bcaa tabs from now foods you cheap cunt

Outlift is the only pre I push, I work at GNC.

On that note famalam hiw the fuck do supp shops stay open. On a good day we make $1000, that's it. On average however we're talking MAYBE $600.

Is the markup really just stupid high?

Does any of your weight loss shit actually work?

Wow i have to say im pretty shocked to hear that a GNC only averages 600-1k. Where do you work?
My supp shop is in Southern Cal, ive been open for a month and im consistently hitting hitting that mark already. Maybe people are finally realizing how much you guys are ripping people off. Supp shops are popping up everywhere out hear and theres plenty of money to be made. Me and my brother got our shop opened with 28k. Were projected to hit 300k on the VERY low end. that would amount to 100k in profit in our first calendar year

GNC is not a ripoff at all. If youre a regular and have membership then you get sweet deals. I usually get $20 if i spend 50 coupons that i can stack with the bogo deals.

People just buy shit like idiots.

out here** fuck

yes they technically do work. They obviously dont burn your fucking fat, but ive used them successfully moreso for their appetite suppressant properties. I have a fucking huge appetite so they do help me stay focused, and not crave shit mid day. The amount of cals they burn is minimal. Even the strongest shit like Methyldrene with ephedra is probably only burning an extra 50-100kcal a day. When you add cardio though, you can definitely see the benefits. Increased heart rate, massive sweats etc...You get what you put into it though. So a small part of it can probably be placebo effects of people willing themselves to try and drop weight.

tfw I just ordered 10b of whey for $100

GNC is totally a ripoff. Its the reason i decided to open up shop. The margins you guys make of off everything is a fucking disgusting. I get it, youre corporate, you have a huge overhead and all that. But little ol me is able to undercut most of GNCs products comfortably, while still making 40-70% margins on everything outside of protein.

My gf is pretty hot (she was an 8.5-9 when she lifted) but now she's stopped exercising and is getting fat. It's fucking pissing me off. But she's still really cool and she loves me a lot.

I started dating her when tinder came out so I've never had a chance to easily fuck random sluts. Lately (as ive been upgrading my wardrobe considerably) a lot of hot sloots keep approaching me or beckoning me over after repeated eye contact at bars. I flirt with them and it's awesome but never take it further than that.

Should I dump gf so I can manwhore or keep gf and make her get fit again?

>pic

See youre dumb because with the coupon and bogo you can buy 2 5lbs tubs of ON whey for $67

>Even most shaker cups cost like $12.
I've literally never paid for a shaker cup and I have like 4 from all the free ones they give + I've had to donate them to siblings to free up cabinet space

The grass is always greener bro. Im in the same boat, my girlfriend has gained 20 pounds since weve been together, and the moment we break up, she will turn back into a 9
The thing youve gotta do is keep getting sexy as fuark, When youre out together, casually, very nonchalantly, flirt with women. She will eventually feel like she has to get her shit together

I dont work for GNC and i only buy select items from them, mainly whey.

Theres always a buy one get one 50% off deal or additional 30-40% off member price around holidays(labor days coming up)

Its just not fair to call them a rip off because if you get the membership you get crazy coupons mailed to your house and you can really save a lot.

Give it another six months, let her gain even more weight.

Then break up with her, telling her to her face that she's fat and disgusting. She'll be so far gone she'll never get her shit together.

>but she'll turn into one of those HAES cunts

Who cares, you broke up with her because she's fat and because she will never change means you'll never get back with her anyway.

dont worry brah, im just buttmad that im not as successful as them

Thanks supplement man

How'd you start OP? Did you fund it yourself or get a loan? I want to do something similar over here in NJ but the problem is I don't know where to start. Any advice you can give me?

Me and my brother just did it on a whim. I was tired of working for the man desu. I have alot of sales experience, and my brother is 6'4 240 so he really looks the part more than i do.
FInancially, we had the money saved up. Maybe people will tell you otherwise, but me personally, i never wanted to have to get a loan. i just saved more until i felt i had enough. The last thing i wanted was to have to worry about owing banks money while not knowing if im gonna make any money. Other than that man, there is alot to it, but it wasnt that bad getting started. You can ask me more specific Qs though. im an open book

Youre a cool dude. I wish you good luck!

Thanks bruv. Were all gonna make it

That's awesome dude, you're definitely right in the fact owing a bank is a big risk when you don't know if you're going to make it or not. But anything you can tell me would be awesome. As far as location goes, are you near any gyms or anything like that? And after you started how did you get into contact with supplement companys so you could buy their products? Also what's the bread and butter of what you sell? Like some of the most popular items and products people come into your shop for?

My cat won't shut the fuck up. Should I tombstone him?

what supplements should I buy for tennis elbow.
already taken fish oil

>Not a chokehold

Never gonna make it

Where in socal?

Are there any regulations for selling supps?

How do you buy them wholesale? You call up the distributor?

I've got 30k lying around and this sounds nice.

Location location location!
I am on the corner of one of the busiest streets outside of dowtown city center
I am 1 mile away from a private rich kid university, and in between 2 LA fitnesses and 1 smaller one.

I work mainly with 2 distributors, one of them being Europa, who is like the fucking walmart of supplement distribution. Other than that, you have to look into working with a smaller distributor close to you. they can typically work with you and give you better deals. Europa is great though because they give you really fast shipping, though they give you shittier deals.
Find supplement companies that you can work with directly. That is where you will make your biggest profits. because you cut out the middle man. Im partnered up with GAT, Nutrex, Myogenix, Inspired, and Myoblox
Working directly with companies nets you bigger profits, but inventory is always a shitshow, you really have to track the money being taken from you, and the shipping is usually much longer depending on where you are at.

You really have to figure out what you are trying to be. Are you going to offer the lowest lowest prices in town? if thats the case, you probably dont wanna carry the big boy brands like Optimum, BSN, Dymatize etc because they are so saturated. You will want to work with up and coming companies who can offer you the craziest deals. Going this route, guarantees that you will probably double your profits on most products if you are a good salesman, but you will lose a bit of credibility among people who know what they are shopping for.

You also have the ability to choose to be a volume store. That is, sacrifice your margins a little bit, carry the established brands like Optimum etc etc. who already have a 60 million dollar marketing campaign. You WILL be competing with GNC and other stores if you go this route, but as long as you are carrying other great quality products (which i always stress and market) then you can make money.

The bread and butter of what i sell is
30% pre workout
20% protein
25% fat burners
25% other stuff ie creatine, vitamins, bcaas, essentials, snacks

Youre on the east coast right? contact musclefoods USA, they are a big distributor in that part of the country. I imagine you still have to get your LLC, business license, taxes in order first though.

No regulations specifically. Just cant be dumb and sell PHs and high stim pre workouts to kids. Other shops around here do that stupid shit unfortunately.
inland empire

Myogenix makes an awesome Joint support. You should still take a 1000mg glucosamine though

Big thing i forgot to add is this, Fitness and supplements are all the rage nowadays, but if youre looking to seriously open up shop, dont just cater to the average gym rat. Thats the problem alot of places make, and its something we didnt want to become. When you market to the 10% gym rat guy, you miss out on 90% of the rest of the population who still wants to get in shape, but is scared to go to the local shop filled with roid heads. We carry now foods vitamins in here, we have fit women on our flyers instead of buff dudes, and its worked out very well for us so far, granted, i am still very new,

What are the decent PHs?

I thought it was all snake oil, but I guess not?

Superdrol from hitech pharma is bretty gud
Haldrol is a new PH from Gaspari that to my knowledge is not harmful to the liver because of the way it is capsulated and formulated. i couldnt tell you scientific specifics, but look them up if youre into it.

What does pH stand for?

prohormone I think

That's great man, how long have you and your brother been at this? I've been looking for locations but nothing I've come across sounds quite as good as what you've got going on right now haha. As far as the legal side of this, did you start up your LLC/Inc. first and then lease your location and contact distributors? I'm curious as to how that whole process goes.

its my first business venture. Kinda put all my chips in one pot to do this. We started with brainstorming a name, then, researched if we could use the name, then established our LLC, then got our business DBA license, then our tax number. From that point, you can start doing business with distributors and supplement companies directly. Just make sure you dont cheap out on shit like marketing and visuals. Looking the part is a huge thing for a customer. dont rush to open if anything in your shop looks shitty. Do things the right way,

I really appreciate everything man, I screenshotted all that you've said and I'm praying I can follow in your footsteps with this. Best of luck to you and your brother

Whats the best PWO (mix and/or stack, also food items) youve tried?

>select all images with a store front