Can you vape in the gym?

Can you vape in the gym?

How about ghost? (I hate ghosting though)

Tips welcomed, I'm an avid vapor but want to start lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course op. I vape my fruity pebble cocka puff mango mix all the time at orange theory.

You think I can't read your sarcasm you fucking faggot?

You think my hobby is a joke?

GIve me your address, I'll show you a real fucking cloud machine faggot.

KYS

leave

What's ghost

just don't vape dude. chew gum.

I'm pretty heavy vaper bro, can't switch.

Just fucking answer the question or stop shitting up my thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx75Z1OOnAQ

Do people on here even go to gyms to workout anymore?

No.
/thread
/board

>hobby

God damn OP calm yourself. Most gyms and public places in general will not allow vaping, and is considered by most businesses as simply smoking inside/on premises, which is typically not allowed.
If you wanna lift and vape, home gym, because you'd likely get warned if you're vaping in a gym, and disregard and continued use of your box will likely get you kicked out.
You could do a few things to keep your mouth preoccupied while lifting if you're that heavy into your habit, like sucking or chewing on something (including but not limited to dicks, which will help with post workout protein).
Just do something to keep yourself preoccupied, and stop being a defeating faggot saying shit won't work when people have given advice, albeit sarcastically. Faggot.

>stop shitting up my thread

buddy this thread was shit before you even hit "post"

what what do you do to pass the time cunt? anime? lmao

just gonna ghost, if they catch me w/e

what the fuck is the big deal with vaping? do you know how good it feels & good it smells?

This isn't even a real thread, OPie is a bored man playing as a horribly stereotyped member of vapenashe.

Gg opie you gottem, fit is a gullible bunch desu desu

ANIME IS MY LIFE.

also, see

Reality check time

>proud of the fact that you're a meme

>people actually replying to this bait.

You do realize 95% of people think you're a fucking tool right? My buddy has a vape he shares with me and my friends, and were all chill with it because he doesn't make a fucking hobby out of it like a douche bag. Just fucking nut up and wait until you're done with your lift before you vape, you don't need to use it everywhere at all hours of the day.

You do realize 90% of people think you're a tool right? Me and my friends don't vape at all.

How big are your clouds?

vape nashe dude suhh

vaping as a means to quit smoking with the end goal of not vaping at all is fine

who the fuck vapes for a hobby though, what the hell

don't be a faggot

>that pic

This has got to be bait. I can't be certain because I see people unironically vaping all the time

>hobby
I vape but you're a Fucking faggot.I only do this because I'm a drug addict and nicotine helps. Vaping is the strongest way to take it. Would you smoke heroin? Fuck no 33% bioavailability my ass you shoot it.
> hobby
Kys

crap

> heavy vaper
> shitskin tier equipment

Living the meme.

It's faggots like you that give all of us a bad name.

:^)

>posting in a bait thread

>he doesn't mainline nicotine

Second this.