Will I make it?

I read the sticky, I am counting calories and doing SS three times a week (on week 3 now) what else do I have to do in order to become fit? Also do I have gyno? Am I a manlet? Do I have good genetics? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2006/12/rippetoes-starting-strength.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for months now, I've learned the memes and I took part in the shitposting. But now I really need your help, I've only ever had sex with one girl, and that was my ex, she left me for another tattood Chad and I became a neet who browsed r9k and smoked weed all day and got fat. I've read the sticky and I'm counting calories and I've also done SS for three weeks now. But people are saying SS is a meme and I don't know if il ever make it

no

You are an attention whoring fag
You are not able to make it

>am I a manlet
Yup
>do I have gyno
Looks like it
>do I have good genetics
I think so

Holy shit, what the fuck brehs I am on the verge dont do this to me

>tfw I actually had to open this thread to see if this was me
I used to be a bit heavier than you. Almost 3 years later, I finally made it to buff-otter mode. The first year I did a bro split and dropped a ton of weight, got otter around 1.5 years. Been slow bulking since then. Just takes time, OP. The most important thing to remember is that it isnt a race. Dont do 1200 calorie cuts that fail within a few weeks. Dont lift twice a day, 7 days a week and burn out. Slow and steady, m8.
Exercise daily. Make small, smart diet choices daily. And just dont quit. It gets easier. You've gotta do it every single day though. That's the hardest part. I believe in the you that believes in yourself.

Wow you look like every other person in Georgia

Chill out famm

Do SS 3 times a week
DO 2 DAYS CARDIO FATTY
1500 calorie a day diet
Eat your fucking protein

Then, and only then, will you be "fit"

Relax famm
It's gonna take a while. Check back in with us after 90 days.
Believe in yourself
We want you to succeed
Just keep doing great work in the gym and eating healthy. Fuckin proud of you

Holy shit, thanks I feel empowered, #fatisbeautiful

No but seriously I'll add cardio, but SS isn't a meme right?

No SS is not a Meme. Do 20 minutes of cardio on gym days, 40 on non gym days at intervals of 3.5 speed and 5.5 speed. You'll burn around 170 every 20 minutes of running. Honestly OP after a while you'll begin to enjoy the runs though it'll be hard at first. Dieting is slow process, you won't see a lot of progress really fast so it's kind of demoralizing, but just remember it's working. How do you track your calories? You'll make it my friend. You're making a big change for the better. How old are you?

It's not. Just go here.

newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2006/12/rippetoes-starting-strength.html?m=1

Do this, stick to it.

All basic strength and bodybuilding routines are based on these compound exercises. You will not be wasting your time if you try hard and eat right.

I'm 23, I'm using fitness pal to count calories but damn it's hard ever since I moved back with my mom

Yeah it's my third week doing SS, (on a smith machine) haven't seen any results or felt sore, no changes in my body either, I was scared it really was a meme

What about GOMAD? is that a meme?

Yeah I know with your struggle when your parents make food its difficult to count. Are you working? Or full NEET

>Smith Machine

Oh nonononononono that's not how SS works you fuck

>Smith machine

Why the fuck does every gym seem to have a Smith machine? Lol

stop being a bitch and actually squat fag

What the fuck my gym has 4 of those and 3 racks, can I still get gains from using the smith machine?

I'm studying to get my real estate license so I can be a mediocre fuck my whole life, lifting seems to be my only way out of it, that and the VR headsets..

>can I still get gains from using the smith machine?

No. It's like babby training wheels. It's a literal waste of your time.

How? It's the same weight you're lifting, it's just attached to a bar so it doesn't crush you if it falls

>SS isn't a meme replies
OH FUCK I HAVE TO SAVE YOU.

Listen and listen well. DO NOT DO SS. It'll give you a horse's ass and chances are you'll end up with bitch tits. It's an alright program to do for a few months at best, but do NOT do it for any longer.

Go brosplit, train abs, do cardio but not on lifting days. Don't forget to go hard every day, don't get complacent and just lift what you can. Push yourself until you can't then push some more.

small muscle control bra

No it's not like a squat rack. The amount you lift isn't even comparable. If you're squatting like 150 on the Smith machine, that's like free squatting 100. Not even comparable. Plus you lose a lot of muscles from being used when you use the Smith. Just try barbel. It'll be scarier at first but it'll be worth it for the gains

>Brosplit

Why. Why when I can get the same progress by going to the gym 3 times a week?

Dude, don't live your life waiting for people to tell you that what you're doing is right. You have to tell yourself and mean it. Do I need to add more? Am I doing this right? Do I have good genetics? These are things you have to find out for yourself. Otherwise you're just a child waiting for your parents opinion.

How bout them legs.

>same progress
Horse's ass. Your body will literally only be attractive to:
a. Big gay bears
b. PL women (think > 190 lbs / 85kg +)
If you want the body, you gotta put in the time. Or juice. Either option is good.

Sure bro.

Get out of here with this bullshit

>but SS isn't a meme right?

cardio you fuckface
also we dunno your height so how can we tell you you're a manlet???
also, how the fuck do you know you have good genetics or bad under all that flab?

Lose it and find out. Peace.

>if I do a split I don't train legs hurr durr
Literally retarded.

Wow. So SS really is a meme after all.

>One user told me to do SS, so he must be right. Another user told me it's garbage, so he must be right too!

OP what's your stats on SS?

And cardio is your biggest thing you should be worrying about, moreso than your lifts.

Bruh it's real simple.

You either make it or you give up.

The choice is yours.

But sticky says lift weight to lose weight

Is this whole website a living meme?

> Captcha made me chose ice cream and pizza

Wow you're gullible.

You can actually trust the sticky. It is full of genuinely sound advice.

In the same shoes OP, literally the same body type except my stomach is a little thinner (and my tits are far bigger, kill me). I am starting SS this week and I've been doing quite a bit of cardio, preparing for bootcamp. I've lost 50 pounds since the beginning of this year, lots of cardio an dieting. We're gonna make it breh.

Good work, user.

Do SS and cardio, OP.

You can do both to expedite your weight loss. Cardio definitely helps. Your without session burns probably 200 - 250 calories per session. Now add an extra 170 on there, faster weight loss. Now on your days off tack on -370 calories from running. Makes sense no?

unfortunately smith machines kind of aren't the best things to train on. try moving to some free weights and attempt some other exercises.

My nigga Kopaka

What about diet pills? Could they help speed,up the process?

Speed up death maybe

>gyno
Nope, you are just fat.

>good genes
Unable to tell with that amount of fat + no muscle and bad angle.

THIS GUY

DO I HAVE GYNO? AM I MANLET? DO I GENETICS? WHAT IS DIDDLY? HOW DO I SQUAT? WHERE CAN I BUY ACTIVATED ALMONDS? IS CREATINE NATTY? TFW NO GF! DO GIRLS LIKE X? I LIKE X GIRLS!

Do you even protein synthesis brah

>24-48 hours

Generally speaking, if it works, it's banned. That gnc fat burner shit is a meme. EC stack is good to reduce appetite. Probably the most common thing used to help cut. The only true fat burner is gonna be DNP. You're better off taking a good while longer to lose the fat than risking fucking up and dying.