You guys even bother with vegetables?

You guys even bother with vegetables?

I eat them, yes

Vegetables are micronutrients, very important

eat your vegetables.

broccoli is nature's multivitamin

What do ya'll eat? And how do you prepare it?

spinach, fresh or wilted usually have it with pasta or chicken, rice and spinach

My diet consists of pizza and your dream girl's pussy

I'm Chad, nice to meet you

I just eat a bit of spinach throughout the day or sometimes with some of my meals.

Handful of raw spinach & raw kale, couple carrots and celery sticks, cup of broccoli, cup of green beans, cup of zucchini, half a big ass sweet potato. Every day.

Vitamins and fiber, totally worth it

Vegan here

>eat tons of veggies
>can't stop farting
>shits come out smooth as fuck

Feels Good Man

Why not, more flavors = better taste for me

>broccoli
>onion
>celery
>bell pepper

these go into every meal I make.

Lmao you won't be able to fart after getting reamed unless your top has a pencil dick

I assumed it was a girl bird.

jesus fucking christ faggots are nasty

I stick to an all meat diet. Something should have to die for me to live

Every dinner, a whole onion and a cup of frozen peas and veggies, plus maybe a bell pepper or broccoli something thrown in with my stir fry.

Lunches I generally make wraps that are stuffed with roast chicken, peppers and raw spinach.

Breakfast, either 100g ground beef with a cup of frozen peas and carrots and an onion, or 3 eggs with spinach and onions.

I eat veggies every day. For lunch I typically have broccoli, for dinner I almost always have cherry tomatoes and mixed salad greens. As a snack I'll typically eat broccoli with some hummus or some raw sweet peppers. Veggies are probably the most important parts of my diet. Sure, the protein is building up my muscles but the vegetable fiber is helping my digest it and the bulk roughage keeps me full so I don't over eat.

Yep

Mostly to feel fuller.
I actually just had 2 healthy servings of steamed broccoli,
Will ge me through the rest of my shift and was barely 150 cals and plenty of fiber and shit.

I eat 5lbs+ a day, currently bulking

fuck off size queen