Should I become a vegan?

should I become a vegan?

pros and cons?

I want better health, I don't give a fuck about bulking.

you will get nothing but memes on this board. But I have been vegan for 7 months.I never fucking tell anyone because people's reactions are annoying.

Cutting is easier because I stopped going out to eat almost entirely. Make all my meals at home. Vegan protein powder is available at my grocery store.

Cons:
-non-vegans are annoying as shit, especially the tubby dyels who are suddenly health experts
-other vegans are 100x more annoying

TLDR: take multivitamins, watch protein, cease all contact with other humans

If you just want health whole food plant based is probably the best thing you can do. Nutritionfacts.org or Mic the Vegan's youtube channel is a great place to learn more

I'm really new to this, I don't walk to be a bulky gigga nigga.
I'll be happy to be a lanky faggot with abs.

i did the vegan thing for a couple of months, lentil soup is the shit and my poops were never more healthier. i had trouble with fats(not a nut fan) so coconut oil was a nice alt. try it out you'll probably save money at elast and you'll learn a lot of new recipes.

Opposite for me. lost weight but all those beans and kale. ruined my stomach and I started shitting out blood

red or black blood? if you had a nut heavy diet could have been diverticulitis

red blood
I literally just eat rice and bread now. have to take probiotics everyday now

yes but dont tell anyone
my jedi master gave me the same advices for meditation . do it but dont go on about it to everyone

Yeah. If you want me to make it really simple for you just eat these. You will give up flavorful food but these foods pretty much the absolute healthiest foods you can eat

White rice
Avocado
Purple sweet potatoes
Pea protein
Flaxseed oil (seeds are bad for your intestine and have phytoestrogens)
Fermented cabbage (probiotics)

Supplement vitamins except vitamin A you should be getting plenty from the potatoes

Also read up on omega fatty acid ratios

might have blasted some hemorrhoids with the extra shit, if you got obammycare go see a gastro. my ex had stomach issues like that, stool softener allowed her to eat more variety of foods

Done it, heres my review:

Pros:
>Excellent dumps, smells like garden, not much wiping needed
>Skin is way better, sebhorric dermatitis has more or less disapperead
>General aches and pains have been minimised.

Cons:
>Initially, its hard to plan meals with enough macros
>People automatically think you're a far left commie hippy
>Grouped in with other faggy vegans
>Meat eaters will rip into you and say stupid shit like 'plants feel pain', even though you're not debating anything with them.
>Your mum will think you have some kind of eating disorder.

yeah prob. thx for the advice senpai gonna hit up a doc soon. not gonna tell him im vegan tho, family just says I need to eat meat lol

i never did it for animal rights and shit i was just a poorfag for a bit. a single bag of lentils where i live is a dollar for a pound. thats 2200 cals and 100+ protein along with some hemp/whey shit was easy street budget wise

OP here, that was my main motivation, another poorfag and our food was extremelly expensive because of the meat.

veganism is a meme

just take whatever amount of meat/dairy you are currently eating and eat 1/3rd of that and replace it with vegetables and other carbs

I don't give a fuck about meat, I just want to be healthy and not spend so much money on food.

I don't even give a fuck about animals.

then eat rice and beans

cheap as fuck and got brotein

Beans are full of antinutrients. Dont eat them

now that's got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard

There are virtually no decent vegan sources of B12, so you will probably have to supplement that one.

VEGEMITE
E
G
E
M
I
T
E

I've had friends who were vegan and every last one of them is either skinny or skinny-fat, weak, sickly, and have strange mental quirks or outrigh emotional problems, which I discover recently is due to chronic amino acid deficiencies affecting their cognitive processes because your brain needs aminos, too. You can't get enough complete protein without getting way too many carbs and way too much fiber, so you don't, or if you do then you get fat, but most lose their appetities and end up as described above. Also every vegan male I've known has blunted sexual response, they're not as 'male' as someone who eats meat and animal products, they lack aggresion where they need to be aggressive and are more 'malleable' in ways that I find disgusting.

If you want to give up your maleness and become skinny and weak and have your brain not work properly, then go right ahead and become vegan.

>Phytoestrogens
are u a plant cos phyto means plant

>don't want to be a bulky gigga nigga

Implying a weak willed faggot like yourself could ever put on appreciable mass.

You will never have the strength, determination, and willpower to be a gigga nigga. You want to just not look like, youre going to have to try as hard as you can. Even then you probably wont be good enough

>vegans getting fat

I have literally never met a fat vegan. However about 90% of meat eaters that I know are fat.

>I have literally never met a fat vegan.
Not that guy but I have.

I've met two skinny vegans and they both lived on nothing but pot and a bit of fruit once in a while. The rest are fat, not hamplanet fat but proper chubby tier. They also got cold very quickly, had sickly health and had no strength. Most guy vegans have pot belly from binge eating (not fat just expanded bellies). I've yet to find a vegan keeping a sustainable bodyweight/health, or who managed to actively use the distinction between ethical eating and healthy eating. It's sad really.